Windows 10: ASUS X554LJ cardreader randomly unmount/mount SD cards

Discus and support ASUS X554LJ cardreader randomly unmount/mount SD cards in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have weird issue with my ASUS X554LJ buit in card reader (RealTek, God knows which one). When you plug any SD card, at random period of time (mostly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dezik, Sep 4, 2016.

1. dezik Win User

ASUS X554LJ cardreader randomly unmount/mount SD cards

Have weird issue with my ASUS X554LJ buit in card reader (RealTek, God knows which one). When you plug any SD card, at random period of time (mostly when you click My Computer or browse folders) sd card randomly re-ejects and opens its folder.

Any idea how to solve this?
    Win 10 x64

:)

dezik, Sep 4, 2016

2. Multiple (duplicate/triplicate) music files on Windows 8 Nokia Lumia 820 phone with Cloud turned off. Why?

It is resolved for me,just unmount the sd card ,take back up of ur phone reset ur phone..mount card and njoy..ASUS X554LJ cardreader randomly unmount/mount SD cards :)

rohitgupta88, Sep 4, 2016
  3. how do i transfer all files media etc. from a my touch cell to my pc

Hello. When you took out the card, did you unmount it from the phone? Go to settings>storage>unmount SD card. Then when you put it back in, you have to mount it. Also, was it a new SD card or one that came with the device? If new, you must format it prior
    to mounting and use.

If you bought the MyBackupPro and it didn't work, you should contact the developer. There are some restrictions with the trial and it doesn't look like you can restore to a different device, just the same device.

Resourceful, Sep 4, 2016
Thema:

ASUS X554LJ cardreader randomly unmount/mount SD cards

1. ASUS X554LJ cardreader randomly unmount/mount SD cards - Similar Threads - ASUS X554LJ cardreader

2. Realtek cardreader not detecting SD card after Windows 11 23H2 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek cardreader not detecting SD card after Windows 11 23H2 upgrade: After upgrading from Windows 21H2 to 23H2 , I am getting these error and warning in event viewer administrative eventsevent ID 131 , error , Metadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container '{A2942204-A62D-11EE-AC53-806E6F6E6963}'event ID 201 , warning , A connection...
  3. Realtek cardreader not detecting SD card after Windows 11 23H2 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek cardreader not detecting SD card after Windows 11 23H2 upgrade: After upgrading from Windows 21H2 to 23H2 , I am getting these error and warning in event viewer administrative eventsevent ID 131 , error , Metadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container '{A2942204-A62D-11EE-AC53-806E6F6E6963}'event ID 201 , warning , A connection...
  4. USB wifi adapter mounting/unmounting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB wifi adapter mounting/unmounting: I'm having issue with my adapter it will notify me that it's connected and I will be connected to the internet as well. However, it keeps mounting and unmounting deliberately and connection is not stable. My PC only getting small amount of mb connection. What to do?...
  5. USB wifi adapter mounting/unmounting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB wifi adapter mounting/unmounting: I'm having issue with my adapter it will notify me that it's connected and I will be connected to the internet as well. However, it keeps mounting and unmounting deliberately and connection is not stable. My PC only getting small amount of mb connection. What to do?...
  6. USB WiFi adapter mounting/unmounting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB WiFi adapter mounting/unmounting: Hi all, The problem I'm encountering is my Wifi adapter isn't connecting to the internet reliably. It started happening out of nowhere. I bought a new one but still the same issue - every couple of minutes the computer makes the "chime" as if I'm plugging and unplugging the...
  7. USB WiFi adapter mounting/unmounting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB WiFi adapter mounting/unmounting: Hi all, The problem I'm encountering is my Wifi adapter isn't connecting to the internet reliably. It started happening out of nowhere. I bought a new one but still the same issue - every couple of minutes the computer makes the "chime" as if I'm plugging and unplugging the...
  8. Mounting an SD card as c:\windows folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mounting an SD card as c:\windows folder: Hi there, Wonder if anyone tried mounting an SD card as c:\windows folder before? If this can be done, it would allow a low storage device like say one with non-expandable 32gb emmc to really have its space expanded with the SD card. Question is when the mounting is done....
  9. Trouble mounting/unmounting external HD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble mounting/unmounting external HD: I have an external HD that I can mount and access okay, but after some amount of time something goes wrong with it to where I can access folders but they are all listed as empty, and attempting to unmount brings up a windows screen saying the drive is being used by a program....
  10. Mount- and unmount a volume and a formatting question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mount- and unmount a volume and a formatting question: A while back I mounted a partition as a folder to a drive (disk managment) All fine. I have a question regarding formatting. I would like to format the parent drive (the drive to which the partition is mounted as a NTFS folder) Q: what happens when I format that drive?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to unmount sd card on my asus laptop