Windows 10: Asus Zenbook Pro UX550VD Front speakers don't work anymore.

Discus and support Asus Zenbook Pro UX550VD Front speakers don't work anymore. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there, after the Spring update 1803 the front speakers don't work anymore but the bottom ones yes. I tried several methods playing around with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarcelloB90, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Asus Zenbook Pro UX550VD Front speakers don't work anymore.

Hello there, after the Spring update 1803 the front speakers don't work anymore but the bottom ones yes. I tried several methods playing around with the drivers but the speakers are still off.

In "device manager", under "audio input and output" and "sound, video and game controllers" I disabled and enabled the drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled them and nothing worked. I tried the "troubleshoot sound problems" and other troubleshoot and none of them gave me a positive result. I downloaded, on the Asus official web site, the audio drivers for my laptop and installed them. Still nothing.

The only thing I'm sure of is that with the previous version of Windows everything was working properly and my last move would be take my Windows back to the previous version.

Last thing I can tell is that after the update I had the playback issue with all the videos (streamed and not) and I partially solved the problem. In Chrome I disabled the hardware acceleration (setting-->advanced-->hardware acceleration) and for the videos on my laptop I downloaded a software that make my videos work but still all the Windows multimedia app aren't working at all. For example the "Film and TV" app give me a green screen and I can only listen the audio of the videos and Windows Media Player does the same.

The quality of the audio coming from the two working speakers is lower then before even when I set it with the "Realtek HD Audio Manager".

Is like if the Spring version killed the Audio and Video of my laptop.

At last, before to downgrade my Windows to the previous version, I thought that maybe you guys can give me a hand to solve this issue.

Thank you in advance.

:)

MarcelloB90, Jul 14, 2018

2. Keyboard of Asus ZenBook Pro UX550VD not working after plugging in external keyboard.

Im running Windows 10 64 bit on a Asus ZenBook Pro UX550VD-BN005T. After plugging in a usb keyboard (mac), the keyboard of my laptop does not work properly. Random keys such as p 0 [ - give * or / . I've tried plugging in and out other keyboards
    (hp), updating/deleting keyboard drivers and troubleshooting with window. The external keyboard still works fine (that is how im typing this). Is there a solution to fixing the (drivers of the) keyboard, without re-installing windows. There a quite some applications
    which are tedious to install.

JetzeSchuurmans, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working.

Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working. I suspect windows update cause problem. Any suggestions to solve. Asus helpdesk ask me to reinstall windows. But I cannot as lot of data is in the PC. Appriciate help if some one can suggest
    to resolve.

SrinivasGarrepally, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Asus Zenbook Pro UX550VD Front speakers don't work anymore.

ASUS Zenbook UX305LA no sound from speakers

My Asus Zenbook sound has stopped working completely.

I have updated driver software etc. Nothing.

Help!

Doina Nugent, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Asus Zenbook Pro UX550VD Front speakers don't work anymore.

1. Asus Zenbook Pro UX550VD Front speakers don't work anymore. - Similar Threads - Asus Zenbook Pro

2. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  3. Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers: Ever since installing a Windows update about a year ago on my ASUS Zenbook UM433I I have had constant issues with no sound coming from the internal speakers. Sound works fine through plugging in headphones, Bluetooth and HDMI. Sometimes the sound works on the laptop speakers...
  4. Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers: Ever since installing a Windows update about a year ago on my ASUS Zenbook UM433I I have had constant issues with no sound coming from the internal speakers. Sound works fine through plugging in headphones, Bluetooth and HDMI. Sometimes the sound works on the laptop speakers...
  5. Speaker doesn't work on ASUS Zenbook 14 UM3402YA Win10 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker doesn't work on ASUS Zenbook 14 UM3402YA Win10 64bit: Speakers do not work. Headphones do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-doesnt-work-on-asus-zenbook-14-um3402ya/e6bf206d-61e6-410c-a9a3-564791324946
  6. Speaker doesn't work on ASUS Zenbook 14 UM3402YA Win10 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speaker doesn't work on ASUS Zenbook 14 UM3402YA Win10 64bit: Speakers do not work. Headphones do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-doesnt-work-on-asus-zenbook-14-um3402ya/e6bf206d-61e6-410c-a9a3-564791324946
  7. Speaker doesn't work on ASUS Zenbook 14 UM3402YA Win10 64bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Asus Zenbook. When

Asus Zenbook. When: Hi guys. I just bought Asus Zenbook and a few days ago I took the cable out and it stopped working. The laptop works only when it is plugged in.In Device Manager in batteries I saw only Microsoft ACPI, so I don't see Microsoft AC Adapter.Any advise on how to fix it? Thank...
  9. asus zenbook

asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  10. Using an ASUS Zenbook 3 and only the front speakers on the bottom of the device work with...

Using an ASUS Zenbook 3 and only the front speakers on the bottom of the device work with...: I am using an ASUS Zenbook 3. The audio used to work fine on this unit. Now, however, only the front speakers on the bottom of the device work. If I remove the RealTEK driver completely, all speakers work but the audio quality is not as good. Nor can I adjust the audio for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zenbook 3 speakers not working

2. asus zenbook pro ux550vd front speakers

3. asus zenbook pro ux550vd keyboard speakers

4. ux550vd speakers dont work,
  5. ux550vd uper speakers not working,
  6. front speakers stopped working asus zenbook pro,
  7. aus ux550vd top speakers,
  8. asus zenbook speaker not working,
  9. asus ux550vd drivers and softwares