Windows 10: Asus Zenbook UX31E, not working after W10 upgrade

Discus and support Asus Zenbook UX31E, not working after W10 upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All Some weeks ago I upgraded my son's Zenbook. Initially it seemed to work fine. So I did a clean install. I can vaguely remember an odd miss... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kiwig, Sep 24, 2015.

1. kiwig Win User

Asus Zenbook UX31E, not working after W10 upgrade

Hi All
    Some weeks ago I upgraded my son's Zenbook. Initially it seemed to work fine. So I did a clean install. I can vaguely remember an odd miss start-up after the clean install.It seemed to work allright after that.
    Anyway my son skyped a couple of weeks ago to say it isn't working.
    Generally speaking, can I fresh install the original W7, it was home premium. I haven't a disk and wonder if there are any ISO's available at MS for download?

Thanks

:)

kiwig, Sep 24, 2015
  2. Natijah Win User

TouchPad not working UX31E windows 10 64bit pro

Hi,

Does your ASUS Zenbook UX31E work fine when you are using it on battery?

For example at 40% battery capacity.

Natijah, Sep 24, 2015
  3. Natijah Win User
    ASUS Touchpad issues after windows 10 update

Hi,

Does your ASUS Zenbook UX31E work fine when you are using it on battery?

For example at 40% battery capacity.

Natijah, Sep 24, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

Yes, you can install WIndows 7 again.

The Windows 7 ISO images are available from here:
    Windows 7

You might want to adjust the language/country code in that URL to match the country, for which you need the images!

Joergi, Sep 24, 2015
  5. kiwig Win User
    Joergi thanks a lot, I will have a try. At least I saved the belarc results before updating to w10.

kiwig, Sep 24, 2015
  6. kiwig Win User
    I have just tried to download the W 7 iso though the key is not accepted as it is an OEM installation, I assume, as it came pre-installed. How do I proceed from here then?
    Edit: I just noticed that it has a new key since the w10 upgrade, not working either for the w7 download.*Redface

kiwig, Sep 28, 2015
  7. Joergi Win User
    Have you really tried the product key or have you typed in the product ID? You need to type in the product key.

I am asking, because Windows 10 does not show you the actual product ID - you need some external tool to show it.

Joergi, Sep 28, 2015
  8. kiwig Win User

Thanks Joergi
    I got the keys initially in W7 and now in 10 with Belarc.

kiwig, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Asus Zenbook UX31E, not working after W10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Asus Zenbook UX31E

2. Cannot update windows on my ASUS Zenbook.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update windows on my ASUS Zenbook.: For weeks now my computer has been attempting to update itself. The same thing always happens. It goes to the update screen and climbs up to 100% and then restarts as if everything worked flawlessly. Except it doesn't finish booting. Eventually I have to manually turn the...
  3. Function Lock on ASUS Zenbook 14 stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Function Lock on ASUS Zenbook 14 stopped working: When I first bought this new computer, I had no issues with it. It was lighter, slimmer, faster, quieter, and looked cooler than my old Lenovo Yoga from 2015. The graphics card was a downgrade from the Nvidia GeForce I had to integrated graphics, but I worked my way around...
  4. HP PC shows Asus Zenbook screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP PC shows Asus Zenbook screen: My new HP Tower came with Windows 10 installed. After entering my PIN the next screen shows an ASUS Zenbook desktop image. (a) does this matter, and (b) can I change it? I do have an Asus Zenbook laptop....
  5. fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN)

fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN): Due to a problem with Windows 10 prebuild, I reinstalled Windowx on my PC. It is nous extremely slow et even freeze. I suspect that not all the drivers have been installed and when I go on the ASUS support website there is nothing recent. Have someone same problem and if...
  6. Using an ASUS Zenbook 3 and only the front speakers on the bottom of the device work with...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using an ASUS Zenbook 3 and only the front speakers on the bottom of the device work with...: I am using an ASUS Zenbook 3. The audio used to work fine on this unit. Now, however, only the front speakers on the bottom of the device work. If I remove the RealTEK driver completely, all speakers work but the audio quality is not as good. Nor can I adjust the audio for...
  7. USB Ports Not Working After Upgrade to W10

USB Ports Not Working After Upgrade to W10: I have a computer here who's USB ports have stopped worked...mostly after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 The two on the front of the case dont work at all. And the 6 on the back of the machine work for some things but not for others. Mice, drawing tablets and...
  8. Asus zenbook u433FN scrolling not working only with index & middle finger

Asus zenbook u433FN scrolling not working only with index & middle finger: I just bought asus zenbook u433fn, it work unproperly when I scrolling using touchpad. It work properly if use middle & ring finger. However, it won't work if use index & middle finger on right hand. I test with left hand and found when use index & middle finger on left...
  9. Asus Zenbook Pro UX550VD Front speakers don't work anymore.

Asus Zenbook Pro UX550VD Front speakers don't work anymore.: Hello there, after the Spring update 1803 the front speakers don't work anymore but the bottom ones yes. I tried several methods playing around with the drivers but the speakers are still off. In "device manager", under "audio input and output" and "sound, video and game...
  10. Asus UX31E UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

Asus UX31E UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME: Hi I really need you help! My ASUS UX31E Motherboard went dead recently and after ordering a new one and installing it the old SSD an ASUS sdsa5jk 256Gb is being very difficult. I was hoping it might plug and play but this was of course foolish. It won't boot, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrade asus ux31e to windows 10

2. asus zenbook ux431f light in keys