Windows 10: Asus Zenbook UX31E, not working after W10 upgrade

Discus and support Asus Zenbook UX31E, not working after W10 upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All Some weeks ago I upgraded my son's Zenbook. Initially it seemed to work fine. So I did a clean install. I can vaguely remember an odd miss... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kiwig, Sep 24, 2015.

1. kiwig Win User

Asus Zenbook UX31E, not working after W10 upgrade

Hi All
    Some weeks ago I upgraded my son's Zenbook. Initially it seemed to work fine. So I did a clean install. I can vaguely remember an odd miss start-up after the clean install.It seemed to work allright after that.
    Anyway my son skyped a couple of weeks ago to say it isn't working.
    Generally speaking, can I fresh install the original W7, it was home premium. I haven't a disk and wonder if there are any ISO's available at MS for download?

Thanks

:)

kiwig, Sep 24, 2015
  2. Natijah Win User

TouchPad not working UX31E windows 10 64bit pro

Hi,

Does your ASUS Zenbook UX31E work fine when you are using it on battery?

For example at 40% battery capacity.

Natijah, Sep 24, 2015
  3. Natijah Win User
    ASUS Touchpad issues after windows 10 update

Hi,

Does your ASUS Zenbook UX31E work fine when you are using it on battery?

For example at 40% battery capacity.

Natijah, Sep 24, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

Yes, you can install WIndows 7 again.

The Windows 7 ISO images are available from here:
    Windows 7

You might want to adjust the language/country code in that URL to match the country, for which you need the images!

Joergi, Sep 24, 2015
  5. kiwig Win User
    Joergi thanks a lot, I will have a try. At least I saved the belarc results before updating to w10.

kiwig, Sep 24, 2015
  6. kiwig Win User
    I have just tried to download the W 7 iso though the key is not accepted as it is an OEM installation, I assume, as it came pre-installed. How do I proceed from here then?
    Edit: I just noticed that it has a new key since the w10 upgrade, not working either for the w7 download.*Redface

kiwig, Sep 28, 2015
  7. Joergi Win User
    Have you really tried the product key or have you typed in the product ID? You need to type in the product key.

I am asking, because Windows 10 does not show you the actual product ID - you need some external tool to show it.

Joergi, Sep 28, 2015
  8. kiwig Win User

Thanks Joergi
    I got the keys initially in W7 and now in 10 with Belarc.

kiwig, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Asus Zenbook UX31E, not working after W10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Asus Zenbook UX31E

2. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  3. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  4. Asus Zenbook Upgrade Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook Upgrade Issues: Hi,HAs anyone experienced a problem with apps like Whats App when they upgrade to Windows 11? Or, any other Zenbook problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook-upgrade-issues/692a92e9-5903-4ed6-a36d-a03e75cb5e15
  5. Asus Zenbook Upgrade Issues

Asus Zenbook Upgrade Issues: Hi,HAs anyone experienced a problem with apps like Whats App when they upgrade to Windows 11? Or, any other Zenbook problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook-upgrade-issues/692a92e9-5903-4ed6-a36d-a03e75cb5e15
  6. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  7. Asus Zenbook. When

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Zenbook. When: Hi guys. I just bought Asus Zenbook and a few days ago I took the cable out and it stopped working. The laptop works only when it is plugged in.In Device Manager in batteries I saw only Microsoft ACPI, so I don't see Microsoft AC Adapter.Any advise on how to fix it? Thank...
  8. asus zenbook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  9. face unlock is not working on asus zenbook duo

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    face unlock is not working on asus zenbook duo: i had an updata of windows 10 2004 today and since then the face unlock is not working, can any one help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-unlock-is-not-working-on-asus-zenbook-duo/bb7ac7c7-fa41-4d78-abe5-c962ea319d37
  10. Asus UX31E UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus UX31E UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME: Hi I really need you help! My ASUS UX31E Motherboard went dead recently and after ordering a new one and installing it the old SSD an ASUS sdsa5jk 256Gb is being very difficult. I was hoping it might plug and play but this was of course foolish. It won't boot, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. putting windows 10 on asus ux31e

2. asus ux31e worth upgrade to windows 10

3. asus windows 10 iso download ux431f

4. is windows 10 compatible with asus ux31e,
  5. upgrade asus ux31e to windows 10,
  6. asus zenbook ux431f light in keys