Windows 10: Asus Zenbook ux360ca goes to bios screen whenever turn on?

Discus and support Asus Zenbook ux360ca goes to bios screen whenever turn on? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, my Asus Zenbook ux360ca laptop has this problem recently. Whenever I turn it on, it just show the uefi/bios screen, I have to press "esc"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pywin10, Apr 5, 2017.

1. pywin10 Win User

Asus Zenbook ux360ca goes to bios screen whenever turn on?

Hello, my Asus Zenbook ux360ca laptop has this problem recently. Whenever I turn it on, it just show the uefi/bios screen, I have to press "esc" button, and select "yes" to quit the uefi/bios screen then it shows the login screen. I try to google and solve the problem but with no luck, I couldn't find any information related to this problem. I really need your help. Thanks.

:)

pywin10, Apr 5, 2017
  2. JimWynne Win User

Please help

This is a place for people having problems with Microsoft products, not Asus products. BTW, websites don't shut down on holidays, and there are lots of

pictures on the web.

JimWynne, Apr 5, 2017
  3. ASUS Zenbook UX360CA Trackpad issues

Hey, so I've had a recurring problem with my 12CHID-compliant trackpad. The driver won't repair itself no matter how many times I update/uninstall/reinstall.

It does not show up under system settings-there is literally no tab for the trackpad or any of its settings.

All I get is this error message,
    Asus Zenbook ux360ca goes to bios screen whenever turn on? [​IMG]

and updating the driver does not change it in any way. I've done a factory reset for this problem and it did not help at all. So I thought it was a hardware issue. Then one day, out of the blue, my trackpad starts working. The drivers all came back and everyone
    was happy. It lasted for less than a week before the trackpad was unresponsive and this time, when I went to my settings/devices, the trackpad settings were listed, but everything was gray and unclickable. So naturally, I updated the driver and boom, that
    trackpad setting was gone, Vanished. Poof.

Asus Zenbook ux360ca goes to bios screen whenever turn on? [​IMG]
    See
    what I mean? So yeah, really confused here about how much of this issue is hardware or software related. Remember, no amount of updating drivers worked for me, and neither did a factory reset. So my overall question is wtf is going on here?

FrustratedatASUS, Apr 5, 2017
  4. Asus Zenbook ux360ca goes to bios screen whenever turn on?

Welcome to the forums pywin10!

Did you recently update the Bios? Have you ran a system file check? Any new settings or programs changed/installed before this started?

indianacarnie, Apr 5, 2017
  5. pywin10 Win User
    Thank you indianacarnie. I didn't update the bios or install any programs recently. I try to boot ubuntu from usb, samething happened, it goes to bios screen,then the boot menu. Should I do the bios update?

pywin10, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Asus Zenbook ux360ca goes to bios screen whenever turn on?

1. Asus Zenbook ux360ca goes to bios screen whenever turn on? - Similar Threads - Asus Zenbook ux360ca

2. ASUS Zenbook turns off after the new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Zenbook turns off after the new update: Hi there.My ASUS Zenbook had no power and then turned off. I just connected it to the power and it started functioning properly. And when it still was connected to charger it turned off. Near the charger port there is a red button that indicates that the decice is charging,...
  3. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  4. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  5. Bios 2019 Asus ZenBook, where to find SATA??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios 2019 Asus ZenBook, where to find SATA??: Where to find SATA in Asus Bios 2019? I did so much research and no one has the bios I have, where to find it? My laptop won't go past Asus logo, I saw a lot of ppl had that issue. Apparently changing SATA will help. But where to find it in Bios? please help. I do not know...
  6. Bios 2019 Asus ZenBook, where to find SATA??

Bios 2019 Asus ZenBook, where to find SATA??: Where to find SATA in Asus Bios 2019? I did so much research and no one has the bios I have, where to find it? My laptop won't go past Asus logo, I saw a lot of ppl had that issue. Apparently changing SATA will help. But where to find it in Bios? please help. I do not know...
  7. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  8. Asus Zenbook. When

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Zenbook. When: Hi guys. I just bought Asus Zenbook and a few days ago I took the cable out and it stopped working. The laptop works only when it is plugged in.In Device Manager in batteries I saw only Microsoft ACPI, so I don't see Microsoft AC Adapter.Any advise on how to fix it? Thank...
  9. asus zenbook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  10. Asus Zenbook restarts every time it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Zenbook restarts every time it goes to sleep: Hi there, I have an Asus Zenbook UX434F. Since about a week it restarts every time it goes to sleep after not having been used for a while. It doesn't happen when I'm using the laptop, though in the past few weeks I'm having a blue screen restart every 2 to 4 days. I ran...