Windows 10: Asw7 windows 10 crash help plz

Discus and support Asw7 windows 10 crash help plz in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7 Guys im so idiot i used he asw7 or something like that in my windows 10 didnt know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ZodiaENT, Aug 10, 2015.

1. ZodiaENT Win User

Asw7 windows 10 crash help plz

Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7
    Guys im so idiot i used he asw7 or something like that in my windows 10 didnt know it will give problems, :
    When i start up windows its shows the grey screen with that circle (of loading) and ths screen goes on and off with an amazing speed and now i can log in to go on safe mode plz guys any solutions ? HELP D:

:)

ZodiaENT, Aug 10, 2015

2. why does minecraft keep crashing on windows 10

I PLAY AND THEN AFTER 5-10 MINS IT CRASHES AND I CHECK AND IT SAYS GAME INCOMPATIBLE...... PLZ HELP

grantguenin, Aug 10, 2015
  3. windows 10 store games are crashing on launch

Did not help for me plz update windows 10 store and fix those crashes. I can't play Asphalt 8 it crashes on startup and i even can't play Modern Combat 5 Blackout it was running but after few hours it crashed. Showed Gmaeloft logo then Force Closed. Other
    games are working fine except Windows Store games. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

WaqasKhan_999, Aug 10, 2015
  4. sumsulk Win User

Well i just saw Your post now only, i think by now you must have figured out what the problem is, well basically you cant use a windows 7 theme patcher on windows 10, Windows 10 has a completely different Theme engine system than Windows 7, and you trying to patch windows 10 with a windows 7 patcher would cause it to mess up the system files, and also Windows 10 does not have a stable patch at the moment because the builds keep getting updated really fast. Also for booting into safe mode the way i know is to hold F8 while booting and then the boot options should show up, and i hope you made a system restore point before attempting any of this

sumsulk, Sep 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Asw7 windows 10 crash help plz - Similar Threads - Asw7 crash help

2. Help plz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help plz: Ok so I have upgraded my cpu from a ryzen 5 1600 to a ryzen 7 5800x and I boot up my pc and a I get a recovery key login the key it show it on screen it’s not in my Microsoft account...
  3. plz help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    plz help: i wanted to change my pin when i did i got this " Sorry, this Pin isn’t Working for your Organisation’s Resources"so to resolve that i went to "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local" in this in local service it says access not granted what do i do ?...
  4. Plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help: Don’t know what’s? I just updated windows and restarted the computer, but now it’s stuck on a black screen with the mouse and blue loading circle. submitted by /u/Elvisdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtbjk1/plz_help/
  5. Plz help

Plz help: So I recently got my desktop and it was working normally well but suddenly about 5 weeks ago it seemed like some windows files were missing and directx also looks like its having problems, And because of this some games wont even launch or even install. I've tried updating my...
  6. Help plz

Help plz: I have been using windows 10 preview version and My computer has been crashing whenever I use video conferencing apps or anything that uses the microphone and webcam and when I use discord or Google meet it crashes and shows green screen of death instead of blue. Is this a...
  7. help plz

help plz: so um anyone know how to get to this thing power configuration manager utility? i want to disable boost clock on my laptop and i googled it and it told me to go to power configuration manager utility but idk where is it. i did google power configuration manager utility but it...
  8. plz help

plz help: i did a windows update today thinking it’s legit , but now i’m worried it’s not. i got an alert pop up telling me it was scheduled for a certain time, and whether i wanted to push it back an hour or not. i pushed it back and now it’s updating... but it’s taking forever and...
  9. windows 10 lags !!!!! plz help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 lags !!!!! plz help: lenovo b50 intel core i7 6g ram radeon 8500m 2g **** u windows 10 i will have a heart attack beacause of u its very laaaaging after format befor format every time just windows lag10 , lag when play games lage when run chrome lage everywhere , this mf stop working close...
  10. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...