Windows 10: Asw7 windows 10 crash help plz

Discus and support Asw7 windows 10 crash help plz in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7 Guys im so idiot i used he asw7 or something like that in my windows 10 didnt know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ZodiaENT, Aug 10, 2015.

1. ZodiaENT Win User

Asw7 windows 10 crash help plz

Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7
    Guys im so idiot i used he asw7 or something like that in my windows 10 didnt know it will give problems, :
    When i start up windows its shows the grey screen with that circle (of loading) and ths screen goes on and off with an amazing speed and now i can log in to go on safe mode plz guys any solutions ? HELP D:

:)

ZodiaENT, Aug 10, 2015

2. why does minecraft keep crashing on windows 10

I PLAY AND THEN AFTER 5-10 MINS IT CRASHES AND I CHECK AND IT SAYS GAME INCOMPATIBLE...... PLZ HELP

grantguenin, Aug 10, 2015
  3. windows 10 store games are crashing on launch

Did not help for me plz update windows 10 store and fix those crashes. I can't play Asphalt 8 it crashes on startup and i even can't play Modern Combat 5 Blackout it was running but after few hours it crashed. Showed Gmaeloft logo then Force Closed. Other
    games are working fine except Windows Store games. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

WaqasKhan_999, Aug 10, 2015
  4. sumsulk Win User

Well i just saw Your post now only, i think by now you must have figured out what the problem is, well basically you cant use a windows 7 theme patcher on windows 10, Windows 10 has a completely different Theme engine system than Windows 7, and you trying to patch windows 10 with a windows 7 patcher would cause it to mess up the system files, and also Windows 10 does not have a stable patch at the moment because the builds keep getting updated really fast. Also for booting into safe mode the way i know is to hold F8 while booting and then the boot options should show up, and i hope you made a system restore point before attempting any of this

sumsulk, Sep 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Asw7 windows 10 crash help plz - Similar Threads - Asw7 crash help

2. PLZ HELP ME !!! on POWER Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLZ HELP ME !!! on POWER Issues: My System Description : Asus ROG Strix Scar II GL704GV Gaming Laptop (Cire i7 8750H, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2060 GPU) I have been using my new gaming laptop for last one month. Things were going very good till day before yesterday I could detect that my laptop's battery is...
  3. help plz

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    help plz: [ATTACH]hello . i need help plz .. i try to active my windows but i field why ? i used cmd but they give me an error your version doesn't support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-plz/586cc75a-6b4f-4bf5-87bb-524215efbef6"
  4. help plz

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help plz: D:\ This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control pan | i get this message when i download anything from google please help me...
  5. Plz help with task manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plz help with task manager: in the image, there are 2 strange apps keep running. It must be a virus, I can't shut it down by "end task"[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-with-task-manager/a687f94d-6b58-4ef8-bc08-fe42beef8cf6
  6. Windows bottlenecking, plz help!

Windows bottlenecking, plz help!: Ok so... I just got my computer recently repaired and started it up so i could customize everything to what i wanted. I decided to download discord on it as the first thing to be on there So after i was done customizing it i opened chrome to play a game online. Nothing too...
  7. Windows 10 update problem plz help!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update problem plz help!!!: Last night i updated to windows 10 for the cilmative update and i pressed update and shutdown.It went to 30% and it powered off.Now i couldn't get it to boot.Plz help i still need to work my stuff on that pc as this is very important!!...
  8. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!: I own a notebook PC with windows 10, and for some reason will turn off on its own. While turning off, the screen will turn red then black. I know for sure that my power plan settings are fine and I did the Troubleboot for Blue Screen (I think that's what its called) so if u...
  9. Mystery SID. Help plz.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mystery SID. Help plz.: When I find, and then search, an unknown user in my computer, and nothing comes back, I worry. S-1-5-21-2345238457-1554497050-1494753864-1000 Is this defaultuser0, my alter-ego? This is me: S-1-5-21-2345238457-1554497050-1494753864-1001 So, who is this...
  10. Built in bluetooth not detected ! help plz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built in bluetooth not detected ! help plz: hey all I just upgraded to windows 10 on my Toshiba l50-a688 and I noticed that my built in Bluetooth was not detected if I search for it nothing appears even went to device manager and show hidden devices and there's no Bluetooth adapter there ! it was working fine...