Windows 10: At last

Discus and support At last in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else on here use WhatsApp At last I can now do it from my laptop as long as my phone is switched on Makes it easier when on line just to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, May 12, 2016.

1. At last

Anyone else on here use WhatsApp
    At last I can now do it from my laptop as long as my phone is switched on
    Makes it easier when on line just to click when message comes through
    Now you don't have to grab your phone log in and type
    I for one use WhatsApp 24/7 for to keep in contact with my family and friends
    So well done *Thumbs*Thumbs

:)

hTconeM9user, May 12, 2016

2. Word and Excel will not open,

Microsoft word will not open with windows 10 and it just stopped working yesterday. The fix that DaveM121 suggested did not work for me. I am at a loss as to what to do. I am unable to get a lot of work done at my job due to this problem. What a waste
    of money and time. Very disappointed in Microsoft. Someone please help me.

Gene Perrin, CEO

Home At Last, May 12, 2016
  3. Word and Excel will not open,

Thank you very much this repair did the job for me. I appreciate the suggestion.

Gene Perrin, CEO

Home At Last, May 12, 2016
Thema:

At last

1. At last - Similar Threads - last

2. Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same...: Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same time, the laptop still works normally in the background. I have to use a hard reset....
  3. Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same...: Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same time, the laptop still works normally in the background. I have to use a hard reset....
  4. Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart: It is also possible to restart it by right clicking on the task bar, going into the Task Manager, typing 'input' into the search bar and ending the Windows input Experience task. I am a frequent user of this feature of Windows, and it's really annoying how lately it stops...
  5. Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart

Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart: It is also possible to restart it by right clicking on the task bar, going into the Task Manager, typing 'input' into the search bar and ending the Windows input Experience task. I am a frequent user of this feature of Windows, and it's really annoying how lately it stops...
  6. Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?: I have been experiencing blue screens whenever I open games, and sometimes just when the PC turns on. Here are the DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19mB4RcgiPy_egZbf7uVKCHEA6CKCf0MX?usp=drive_linkPlease help me, I'm so stuck....
  7. Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?

Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?: I have been experiencing blue screens whenever I open games, and sometimes just when the PC turns on. Here are the DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19mB4RcgiPy_egZbf7uVKCHEA6CKCf0MX?usp=drive_linkPlease help me, I'm so stuck....
  8. Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...

Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...: My name is Shraddha, I will be attending Microsoft certification exam soon, As last name is mandatory I have entered my father's name though in official ID his name is not present, will this effect me during my exam process. I tried entering _,"." , "-" and "_" in the last...
  9. Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...: My name is Shraddha, I will be attending Microsoft certification exam soon, As last name is mandatory I have entered my father's name though in official ID his name is not present, will this effect me during my exam process. I tried entering _,"." , "-" and "_" in the last...
  10. Can't boot, not even in safe mode after last update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot, not even in safe mode after last update.: After the last update I was having constant usb device errors. One was for a logitech camera but the others I believe were for a card reader installed in my case. I tried disabling the devices but I kept getting the errors. I also disabled USB root hub because I saw a...