Windows 10: Ater reinstall windows 10 laptop do not loading

Discus and support Ater reinstall windows 10 laptop do not loading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i have fresh reinstall windows 10 on my laptop ( i buy this laptop with original win 8 ) but after do not loading. I see only this screen [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lolipopas, Jan 19, 2016.

1. lolipopas Win User

Ater reinstall windows 10 laptop do not loading

Hi, i have fresh reinstall windows 10 on my laptop ( i buy this laptop with original win 8 ) but after do not loading.
    I see only this screen

Ater reinstall windows 10 laptop do not loading [​IMG]

I reintall done it a couple time but problem do not solved....

:)

lolipopas, Jan 19, 2016

2. Certificate of Authenticity (CoA) for Windows 10

i have buy a new laptop and anew windows 10 pro, but ater installed windows, why my windows need to activate, and how to do to activated.

dimas zaldy radityapruwita, Jan 19, 2016
  3. yendis88 Win User
    windows 10 will not load on my hp laptop

Original Title: windows 10

windows 10 will not load. on my hp laptop. i reinstalled windows 10. i was able to use my laptop after i reinstalled windows 10. after closing the laptop, and reopening it, windows 10 would not load. i repeated this process 2 more times with the same results.
    i really need some help!!!!!!!!!

yendis88, Jan 19, 2016
Thema:

Ater reinstall windows 10 laptop do not loading

1. Ater reinstall windows 10 laptop do not loading - Similar Threads - Ater reinstall laptop

2. Why is my laptop doing this while reinstalling windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is my laptop doing this while reinstalling windows?: My laptop flashes in this order: The dell screen without welcome, to the dell screen with welcome, to the windows reinstallment screen when I tried to reinstall windows. the reinstallment screen has been at 64% doing this since last night...
  3. Laptop Windows 10 reinstall issues

Laptop Windows 10 reinstall issues: Trying to install Windows 10 Home after previously having Education on my Surface Laptop. All was fine until reaching the drives where I needed to reinstall Windows, with an error message telling me I couldn't install Windows on any of my drives. I found a way to work around...
  4. Reinstalling Windows 10 to a Laptop

Reinstalling Windows 10 to a Laptop: I just a Toshiba C855D Laptop from my parents this past weekend, I thought I was just going to factory reset it so I could start fresh but I accidentally wiped the hard drive clean, now windows 10 is not on it, I've been trying to create a bootable flash drive and disk but my...
  5. pincode missing ater update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pincode missing ater update: I have updated Windows 10 from version 1803 to 1903. Now I no longer have to log into the desktop with a pincode, when I open up my laptop. How do I get that back?...
  6. Toshiba Laptop will not load Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Laptop will not load Windows 10: Hi, I have a Toshiba laptop - L50-B-1NL. When I switch my laptop on I get the Toshiba screen but then the dots that go in a circle then the screen goes black. If I move my mouse the blue waiting circle appears or sometimes the arrow cursor. I have looked at the help pages...
  7. Ater major update laptop will not boot up

Ater major update laptop will not boot up: I have not used my laptop for several months. I now need it, completely charged the battery and booted up (Windows 10). It worked well for two days after which I got a message that my Windows 10 is badly out of date and needs to be updated – I was also warned it would take a...
  8. Laptop Hibernates Arbitrality Ater Update of Display Driver from Windows 8 (Driver Version:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Hibernates Arbitrality Ater Update of Display Driver from Windows 8 (Driver Version:...: My laptop computer goes into hibernation by itself while I am still using it even with a full battery. The laptop is HP 250 G1 running Windows 10 Home. The computer did not go have this issue when it was running Windows 8. After it upgraded to Windows 10, it would go into...
  9. programs disappeared ater update

programs disappeared ater update: There have been three updates, May and 2 in June. One of them removed my program Printmaster 18.1. When I tried to reinstall, nothing. It is as if there is nothing in the disc tray. Have done everything humanly possible. If I uninstall the updates will that fix the problem,...
  10. Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Gray Loading Screen After Reinstall: In short, I was receiving various problems after my PC crashed while updating nvidia drivers and now and I had to reinstall windows 10 but now it is still not working. Once the windows logo appears, a gray loading screen starts to load endlessly. I am able to use Ctrl Alt...