Windows 10: Atheros AR9285 network adapter problems ? Unstable ?

Discus and support Atheros AR9285 network adapter problems ? Unstable ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, After doing a clean install (iso image) of windows 10 Pro (build 10240) I am experiencing problems with my WIfi connection. The device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LexG, Sep 23, 2015.

1. LexG Win User

Atheros AR9285 network adapter problems ? Unstable ?

Hi,

After doing a clean install (iso image) of windows 10 Pro (build 10240) I am experiencing problems with my WIfi connection. The device manager says that the network adapter is working correctly and I have internet access. The problem however is that randomly, when I click a link, the browser gives me a 'SERVER NOT FOUND' message. If I then click the refresh button in the browser, usually the page loads correctly.

All the settings say that the connection should be performing optimally, but I keep getting this annoying problem. It's almost as if the connection drops very shortly but then connects back again without any reason. In the meantime I am getting the SERVER NOT FOUND message in the browser. Of course when refreshing the page, the connection is probably back. Very strange.

Anyone know what can be done about this ? I don't think that installing a new OS should be such a hassle, but it is.

Thanks in advance,
    Lex

:)

2. noklv Win User

Asha 503: problem regarding Wifi

First of all thank you very much for replying me.:smileyhappy:

Wifi Adapter: Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter

Wifi Access point: Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter

ISP: BSNL

noklv, Sep 23, 2015
  3. Linney Win User
Thema:

Atheros AR9285 network adapter problems ? Unstable ?

1. Atheros AR9285 network adapter problems ? Unstable ? - Similar Threads - Atheros AR9285 network

2. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter problem: I have Aser Aspire R and I'm having problems with my internet, because Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter stopped working.How can I fix this and without internet?...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter Problem: I uninstalled this device and when I clicked on Properties to see what's happening, this shows up. Can somebody help me? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qualcomm-atheros-qca9377-wireless-network-adapter/4049b85b-fb65-46cd-9042-4da01d224ec1
  5. Quallcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter.

Quallcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter.: I am having issues with Quallcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter. I have an Acer machine and I have tried uninstalling the driver so that when I run a windows update or restart my laptop windows would reinstall the driver. Unfortunately this is not solving the...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter problems.

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter problems.: [ATTACH] My Wi-Fi settings suddenly disappears every two minutes, so to fix this problem I have to update Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter. But I'm having several problems with this driver: It's always outdated. I have to update it myself every two...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter: Please help me out, my laptop is an Asus with Windows 10. I know that the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter needs a driver update version 12.0.0.927 and my laptop is not able to recognize that there is a need for an update because after I click on Check Update the...
  8. Qualcom atheros AR50065S wireless network adapter

Qualcom atheros AR50065S wireless network adapter: I have an Acer Aspire M5802/M3802 with 64 bit operating system. Is there any update to the driver as the Qualcom Atheros AR50065S ireless network adapter is not working causing frequent wifi shut offs. Thanks....
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...
  10. USB wireless network adapter unstable

USB wireless network adapter unstable: Hi, I recently brought a new wireless network adapter for usb (Asus usb N14) and since I've started using it the connection is really unstable, I'm on the same connection on my iphone and it's just fine but on my pc it's really struggling, I've ran speed tests and it'll...