Windows 10: Atheros QCA9377 WIFI Adapter not showing after update of win 10 1803

Discus and support Atheros QCA9377 WIFI Adapter not showing after update of win 10 1803 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After updating to win 10 version 1803, my wifi adapter is missing from the settings menu and it is absent from everywhere. I tried installing latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AjinkyaGautam, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Atheros QCA9377 WIFI Adapter not showing after update of win 10 1803

After updating to win 10 version 1803, my wifi adapter is missing from the settings menu and it is absent from everywhere.
    I tried installing latest driver from the lenovo site but still nothing happen
    i resetted my pc twice , still nothing happened.

My laptop model is lenovo yoga 510 14IKB

:)

AjinkyaGautam, Aug 5, 2018

2. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

my laptop sey the qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter adapter is experiencing drive - or hardware- related problems can you help me of this problem
    Atheros QCA9377 WIFI Adapter not showing after update of win 10 1803 [​IMG]

Modified title from: [Rr]

DanielsVahter, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Bfred139 Win User
    No WIFI after Feb. 2018 full Windows 10 Defender version update.

Twice after allowing strongly suggested Windows 10 update to install on my Lenovo pc, Atheros QCA9377 network adapter would not connect to wifi router. Tried updating driver with latest from Lenovo and other suggested remedies to no avail. Each time went
    back to previous Windows 10 version and all is fine.

Bfred139, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Atheros QCA9377 WIFI Adapter not showing after update of win 10 1803

Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

Hi Daniel,

The error could mean that the issue is either with the network adapter driver or the hardware itself. Try uninstalling the driver, reinstalling it, and update the drivers if must. We suggest following the solutions listed in
    this link to fix the network connection issues. If it persists, have it checked by your laptop manufacturer's
    service center. Let us know how it went or if you need further help.

Erika Aro, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Atheros QCA9377 WIFI Adapter not showing after update of win 10 1803

1. Atheros QCA9377 WIFI Adapter not showing after update of win 10 1803 - Similar Threads - Atheros QCA9377 WIFI

2. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot update or reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot update or reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless adapter: Hello, The qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless adapter installed on my pc has stopped working, and when trying to download a new version from my computer's producer Dell, I receive a message saying the model is not compatible. When trying to update it from my pc, I also...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire F15 I need to keep updating the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter. Are there any fixes for this to stop this happening Thanks Andy...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Adapter issues

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Adapter issues: Hey guys I cannot access the Internet. the Device-Manager tells me he can‘t find file of Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Adapter Driver. Can someone provide me a Download link or any other help? cheers....
  8. Quallcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter.

Quallcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter.: I am having issues with Quallcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter. I have an Acer machine and I have tried uninstalling the driver so that when I run a windows update or restart my laptop windows would reinstall the driver. Unfortunately this is not solving the...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter: Please help me out, my laptop is an Asus with Windows 10. I know that the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter needs a driver update version 12.0.0.927 and my laptop is not able to recognize that there is a need for an update because after I click on Check Update the...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter errors

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter errors: Hi All, I keep getting disconnected on my Wifi every 10mins or so since 23 Sep 2019. After some time, it would stop connecting. I have to manually go to the device manager and disable the "Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter" and re-enable it to get it working....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the qualcomm atheros qca9377 wirelss network adaptor is experiencing problems

2. qualcomm atheros qca9377 driver windows 10 italiano

3. laptop not showing qualcomm atheros qca9377 in device list

4. qualcomm qca61x4a/qca9377 adapter missing after windows update,
  5. Qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter vivobook driver,
  6. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter missing,
  7. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless adapter not connecting to wifi,
  8. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wirless network adaptor update asus,
  9. reinstall qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter,
  10. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapterfor asus 15 update,
  11. qualcomm atheros qca9377 driver code 10 error,
  12. qualcomm atheros qca9377 issue in win 10 ,
  13. qualcomm atheros not recognized after windows update,