Windows 10: ATI drivers causing crashing, it's been a long battle.

Discus and support ATI drivers causing crashing, it's been a long battle. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings. I was getting BSOD for some time, and it's better now but still happens every couple of days. Long story short, I completely uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Big Sam, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Big Sam Win User

ATI drivers causing crashing, it's been a long battle.

Greetings.

I was getting BSOD for some time, and it's better now but still happens every couple of days. Long story short, I completely uninstalled the driver along with the AMD Catalyst Control Center. I downloaded and installed the newest Beta, 15.11.1 from here: Desktop
    and rebooted the machine. I also ran MemTest86 and found no errors there.

From another forum, I ran Driver Verifier and it kept crashing on reboot. Here is the link to the latest minidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-8...ew?usp=sharing They gave up and suggested I do a fresh reinstall of Windows 10. Before I did that, I thought I'd check here.

Any other suggestions?

:)

Big Sam, Nov 22, 2015

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. we're just collecting some error info ,and then you can restart.

The crashes are looked to be caused by Battle Eye Anti Cheat Program driver that is known to cause BSODs with Windows 10. Uninstalling the program should resolve your issue.

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 22, 2015
  3. galazar Win User
    n73m and Map Loader

If you are using a ATI grafics card, try to uninstall the ATI Control Center. But don't uninstall the ATI Display Driver.

The ATI Control Center, interferes with the Map Loader v1.2.1, which produces the missleading error message "Connection to the storage medium has been interrupted..".

It seems to be a long shot, but it works.

galazar, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

ATI drivers causing crashing, it's been a long battle.

1. ATI drivers causing crashing, it's been a long battle. - Similar Threads - ATI drivers causing

2. ati mobilty radon 5650 driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ati mobilty radon 5650 driver: After installing ati mobility radon 5650 driver computer crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ati-mobilty-radon-5650-driver/51b8ae81-fdbf-433c-b98f-2cee16225360
  3. ati mobilty radon 5650 driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ati mobilty radon 5650 driver: After installing ati mobility radon 5650 driver computer crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ati-mobilty-radon-5650-driver/51b8ae81-fdbf-433c-b98f-2cee16225360
  4. the decades long , confusing battle with Windows fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    the decades long , confusing battle with Windows fonts: So once again I find myself battling with Windows 10 to get fonts just the right size in all the apps, browsers, explorer windows ,etc,etc....as always, if you tweak it one place to your liking, Windows doesn't tweak it elsewhere...frustrating. I've resorted to 3rd party...
  5. ATI RAdeon drivers

ATI RAdeon drivers: Dell Studio. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650. When I installed 2004...resolution was terrible, and this driver was no longer available. No updated drivers on their website as they have discontinued support for this driver. Apparently I will have to buy a new computer when...
  6. Driver causing crashing, no bsod.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver causing crashing, no bsod.: I believe one of my drivers is causing crashing on my windows 10 but I do not get a bsod or any error codes. I set up driver verifier and it wouldn't let me back into windows without bsod. I had to go into safe mode and disable it to boot normally. These are two crash dumps...
  7. My Computer Has Been Crashing For A Long Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer Has Been Crashing For A Long Time: Hello, So my computer is BSOD quite frequently and the games i play sometimes freeze and crash. The Temps are around 73 Celcius when the crashed occur. I Have Had this pc for 3 years and these only started 1 month ago. It is a custom built pc The BSOD errors i get are:...
  8. Driver causing desktop to crash

Driver causing desktop to crash: For the past week i have been playing a fun game. Before that i changed my ram because my brother offered the ram to me and i accepted. For a few days the game ran well. but a few days ago, it would freeze and crash to desktop. Now my computer will blue screen randomly and...
  9. ATI Radeon 300 driver problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ATI Radeon 300 driver problem: My ATI 3000 Driver (onboard graphics) was updated today 8/8/15 and it removed my ability to extend my displays. I was able to roll back the driver and now everything is ok. So when reviewing updates, the ATI driver was successfully installed. Is there a way to...
  10. ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 Driver: Hi, I guess I won't be installing windows 10 on my Acer Aspire 5100-3357 laptop after all, when I run the compatibility check on my system..I'm informed that " Your display manufacturer hasn't made your display compatible with windows 10. Check with the manufacturer for...