Windows 10: ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver problem

Discus and support ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As this Problem was locked, I would like to add a possible solution that worked for me(x64 w10 pro) . I just disabled the signed driver enforcement.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GJRexach, Aug 25, 2018.

1. GJRexach Win User

ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver problem

As this Problem was locked, I would like to add a possible solution that worked for me(x64 w10 pro) . I just disabled the signed driver enforcement.

IT FIXED MY PROBLEM!

Windows 10 enforces driver signatures by default. This can be disabled to install drivers that are not digitally signed. Use the following steps to disable driver signature enforcement.

1. Click the Start ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver problem icon_windows8_key.png menu and select Settings.
    2. Click Update and Security.
    3. Click on Recovery.
    4. Click Restart now under Advanced Startup.
    5. Click Troubleshoot.
    6. Click Advanced options.
    7. Click Startup Settings.
    8. Click on Restart.
    9. On the Startup Settings screen press 7 or F7 to disable driver signature enforcement.

Your computer will restart and you will be able to install non-digitally signed drivers. If you restart your computer again the driver signature enforcement will be re-enabled.

:)

GJRexach, Aug 25, 2018
  2. dbat Win User

Loss of screen resolution following driver update for ATI Radeon HD 4200

Today Windows 10 update offered to install "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. driver update for ATI Radeon HD 4200". After the installation I am no longer able to select the proper screen resolution from the Display settings. The display uses a lower resolution
    and says it is using the Microsoft basic display driver. Switching to Device manager, however, shows the Ati Radeon HD 4200 in the Display Adapters section.

Any suggestions how to fix the screen resolution will be appreciated.

3. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. driver update for ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series - Error 0x800f0203

This update has been trying (and failing) to install daily for over a month now. the additional information says:

"Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. driver update for ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series

"This driver was provided by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. for support of ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series"

According to the AMD web site, they no longer support this video. It says that the driver for this device has been provided as a courtesy to Microsoft, and that you should use Windows Update to install the driver. To quote the AMD website:

"Article Number: GPU-624

ContentMain1

ATI Radeon™ HD 4000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4000, ATI Radeon™ HD 3000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3000, and ATI Radeon™ HD 2000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2000 Series Graphics reached peak performance optimization in October, 2013.

No additional driver releases are planned for these products.

The last operating system supported using the AMD drivers was Microsoft Windows® 8 with the AMD Catalyst 13.1 driver package, which can be downloaded from the AMD Driver page :

http://
    support.amd.com/en-us/download

Driver support for these products under Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 10 is only available via Windows Update. Please enable Windows Update to allow it to automatically detect and install display driver version 8.970.100.9001"

According to Device Manager, this is the driver version that is already installed on my system. Any suggestions about how to resolve this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Conrad R. McEachern, Aug 25, 2018
  4. ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver problem

Ati radeon hd 4200 gone

plzzzz i need help i have hp6005 and windows 10 64 bit when i open pes 13 or pes 16 or anygame i cant find my ati radeon hd 4200 built in and i found the microsoft basic display adapter driver and i cant play any game cuz in the setting of the game vga i
    found this mic des and vram 32 while i have radeon 512 what can i do plz help

* Moved from Insider

mohamedahmedws, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver problem

1. ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver problem - Similar Threads - ATI Radeon 4200

2. ATI RAdeon drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ATI RAdeon drivers: Dell Studio. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650. When I installed 2004...resolution was terrible, and this driver was no longer available. No updated drivers on their website as they have discontinued support for this driver. Apparently I will have to buy a new computer when...
  3. Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450

Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450: I have been trying to play Minecraft and Overwatch however experience reoccurring issues with my graphics. I tend to get a large red "x" claiming that I have an issue with my graphics card. I went to check if it could be updated, only for it to claim it's already up-to-date....
  4. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 driver v Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 driver v Windows 10: How does the inability to update the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 driver affect the performance of Windows 10 PCs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ati-mobility-radeon-hd-4200-driver-v-windows-10/3b55a652-4ffa-4ad7-b4fa-72f76e4b01cd
  5. ATI Radeon HD lost driver in update

ATI Radeon HD lost driver in update: ATI Radeon HD lost 1920 screen res on last Win 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ati-radeon-hd-lost-driver-in-update/1efbea73-9119-4e05-b1eb-456df2726dc3
  6. my ati hd 4200 driver windows 10 laptop

my ati hd 4200 driver windows 10 laptop: hi i need to know how i can install my ati hd 4200 video in compatiblity mode in windowsd10 please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-ati-hd-4200-driver-windows-10-laptop/5adc8849-a17a-46cd-a456-fafcbf752f18
  7. HDMI not working with AMD Radeon HD 4200

HDMI not working with AMD Radeon HD 4200: Hi. I have a HP Pavilion dv4 with AMD ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 graphic controller. When I installed Win 10, I was able to use the HDMI port to watch movies in my TV. Some time ago, the HDMI output didn't work anymore. I guess some Win 10 update broke the driver or...
  8. ATI Radeon 300 driver problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ATI Radeon 300 driver problem: My ATI 3000 Driver (onboard graphics) was updated today 8/8/15 and it removed my ability to extend my displays. I was able to roll back the driver and now everything is ok. So when reviewing updates, the ATI driver was successfully installed. Is there a way to...
  9. ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver for 64-bit Windows 10?

ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver for 64-bit Windows 10?: It has come to my attention that there isn't a driver for the ATI Radeon HD 4200 for 64-bit Windows 10. This is troubling for me because I just don't have the money for a new card and I sorta really need that driver. If you guys can help me, with the driver, that would be...
  10. ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Drivers Not Working

ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Drivers Not Working: I Installed Windows 10 the other day and it seems that the ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 graphics card drivers aren't working. If anyone has/had the same porblem, please if you know how to solve it tell me. I will be greatful. By the way when i start the Catalyst Control Center...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AMD Radeon HD 4200 driver

2. ati radeon 4200 windows 10 screen resolution problem

3. how to give a fix to ati radeon 4200 not installed

4. radeon hd4200 najlepsze sterowniki