Windows 10: ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 Driver

Discus and support ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 Driver in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, I guess I won't be installing windows 10 on my Acer Aspire 5100-3357 laptop after all, when I run the compatibility check on my system..I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Davy49, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Davy49 Win User

ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 Driver

Hi,
    I guess I won't be installing windows 10 on my Acer Aspire 5100-3357 laptop after all, when I run the compatibility check on my system..I'm informed that " Your display manufacturer hasn't made your display compatible with windows 10. Check with the manufacturer for support. " I feel like there must be a solution for this, but if not I'll just stick with windows 7 on my laptop. By the way..the driver version I have installed currently is version 8.531.0.0 dated 08/29/2008 . Does anyone know of a solution for this..or am I just hoping for something that isn't possible for my laptop ?
    Thanks,
    David *Sad

:)

Davy49, Aug 8, 2015
  2. Debbie63f Win User

Upgrading from Windows 7 to 10, Comaptibility Report says: ATI Radeon Xpress 1150

I tried to upgrade to Windows 10

got the message

ATI RAdeon Xpress 1150 series secondary

ATI Radeon Xpress 1150

not compatible

do I update drivers or get a compatible video card?

if so which video card do I get for HP compact dc5070 AMD Athlon 64 x PC?

Debbie63f, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Installing Windows 10 - ATI Radeon X1200 Display not supported!?

Friends, everything is fine!

By ATI are illiterate and Microsoft are incompetent!

The drivers work perfectly under windows 10, because the system is the same as in windows 7. have changed how to install!

Download driver for Vista and izplnete following steps:

Install with setup, custom install (remove all the ugly software, only driver and microsoft stuff)

REQUIREMENTS

Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10

One of those video cards:

quote:

ATI Radeon 9500 Series

ATI Radeon 9550 Series

ATI Radeon 9600 Series

ATI Radeon 9700 Series

ATI Radeon 9800 Series

ATI Radeon X300 Series

ATI Radeon X550 Series

ATI Radeon X600 Series

ATI Radeon X700 Series

ATI Radeon X800 Series

ATI Radeon X850 Series

ATI Radeon X1050 Series

ATI Radeon X1300 Series

ATI Radeon X1550 Series

ATI Radeon X1600 Series

ATI Radeon X1650 Series

ATI Radeon X1800 Series

ATI Radeon X1900 Series

ATI Radeon Xpress Series

ATI Radeon X1200 Series

ATI Radeon X1250 Series

ATI Radeon X2100 Series

1.Download ATI Drivers windows vista 32/64 last driver

3.Let Installer extract drivers, after that close the instaler

ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 Driver [​IMG]

4.Right Click on Computer -> Manage

5.Search for VGA Controller / Card / generic VGA Adapter

6.right click on the device -> Update Drivers

ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 Driver [​IMG]

8.Select C:/ATI (Please Note:If you have other letter,it doesn't change nothing,just select ATI Folder on your HDD Root)

9.Wait while it install Drivers

10.Enjoy Windows 8/8.1/10,Lot Fast,Lot Smooth

my e-mail *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

If you want to me a cup or
    you need help: P

accept gifts, just kidding
    ... in need of help.

ЕвгениИлиев, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Davy49 Win User

Hi All,
    Just a quick update..I was able to install windows 10, but the installation only installed the 'basic microsoft driver'...so consequently my screen resolution isn't the greatest. I'll check out my available option's at a later date.
    David

Davy49, Aug 8, 2015
  5. werty Win User
    werty, Aug 8, 2015
  6. sinnedone Win User
    I followed your instructions and they partially worked. First of all I am working on an old Acer Aspire 3100 with radeon ati 1100 graphics that I upgraded to windows 10.

I went to the microsoft website linked and proceeded to search for radeon 2100. I received 2 search results. I do beleve one is 32 bit (x86) and the other 64 bit (amd64)

I selected the x86 version (as that's the version of windows 10 that I am running hence its only 3gb ram) and downloaded the .cab file.

Had to look online for a program to extract it. (easy7zip I found)

Then proceeded to device manager and selected properties for the general Microsoft graphics adapter.

I then clicked on update driver>browse my computer>let me pick from a list of devices on my computer>have disk then browse to where the cab file was extracted and selected it.

Now it installed graphics adapter Ati radeon xpress series driver 8.593.100.0 dated 7/21/2009

Unfortunately the second link ou provided while I was able to download and install, when catalyst is lauched it says no compatible graphics adapter found or something to the like. Catalyst is installed but with only 2 options for a desktop grid and performance. No other color correction settings etc.

Are there any other versions of catalyst that might work on this Acer Aspire 3100 windows 10 ATI radeon x1100 express ?

Thank you for the help, now if I could only find the correct driver for my bluetooth module. I think that's the only thing that isn't working on windows 10 on this laptop. Oh and the synaptics touchpad doesn't ave scroll sections on the edges of the touchpad.

sinnedone, Aug 13, 2015
  7. werty Win User
    Hi,
    I am glad that this worked for you at least partially. I would suggest you to uninstall the current Catalyst Control Center but leave the driver and to download this one Legacy
    If you run it and it says that it cannot install the Catalyst software run the Setup in compatibility mode for Vista. ( Note: use custom install not express and uncheck the driver as it is already installed). Also the Catalyst center requires Net Framework 3.5 to be enabled in Programs and Features.

As for the Bluetooth and touchpad drivers please start a new thread and update your system specifications.

Good luck,

werty, Aug 14, 2015
  8. sinnedone Win User

OK so I tried installing that version with the 2100 series driver already installed and it was a no go.

I rolled my system back to before I started messing with drivers (fresh start), and simply installed the legacy drivers in your post without installing the driver first.

Installed with Vista service pack 2 compatibility mode and catalyst is installed and the latest driver. Which is the same as the 2100 driver stand alone.

So far so good, I'll report back if any issues. The old catalyst is ghastly looking though.

The other stuff was me babbling. lol

sinnedone, Aug 14, 2015
  9. it7276 Win User
    Wow, it's amazing to me that someone else is still using their Aspire 5100-3357! Wanted to say thanks, because I was having problems installing the display driver and this totally helped me out! I couldn't manually install any of the drivers by using Update Driver, but when I ran the Legacy Catalyst installer in Vista mode, it let me install the driver (I actually turned off Catalyst) and it worked great!

it7276, Aug 18, 2015
  10. it7276 Win User
    P.S. I was able to get scrolling along the edge of the trackpad for Synaptics by installing the driver from Acer Aspire 5100 Windows 7 Drivers (click on the link for "Windows 7 drivers from Acer")

it7276, Aug 18, 2015
  11. rtsalt Win User
    Hi I had the same problem with my aspire 5100, w10 upgrade says graphics are a problem. I forced the upgrade and now run w10, I installed the ati radeon xpress 1100 vista driver, ran the full driver in windows vista comparison as an administrator...

rtsalt, Oct 11, 2015
  12. bobjoe Win User
    I used to have an Aspire 5100... Bought it in 2007, came with Vista Home Premium, 1GB of RAM, and a Pentium M dual core... Loved that thing...

Anyway. have you tried letting Windows Updates get the driver?

bobjoe, Oct 11, 2015
  13. Saubha82 Win User

Sooo I have some sort of good news for you, there is a way but it isn't a perfect solution and it is rather complicated. Windows 10 has a very strict Driver Signature Enforcement policy, but you can hold down shift while going to the "restart" option and restart it with driver signature enforcement disabled. There is a custom driver MOD tool you can use called FLEM 3.0 Beta, which allows you to create MOD drivers for this card. I will say that the creator has helped me out, but I have had no success doing my own MODs with this tool but many report it works. The MOD driver that worked for me is HUGE so I cannot upload it here, but the file name is as such, and it is shared in the Guru3D.com forums: "(ATI Radeon Xpress 200M+1100)13.5_Beta2_win7+8 32_64bit.7z" Bear in mind that to have this driver keep working under Windows 10 x64, you will have to hold down shift and restart in driver signature enforcement disabled mode every time or the driver will be rejected. I have been told that Windows 10 x32 is more forgiving, but never tried. Also for some reason or another, the video playback is not good with this driver, but everything else works well. When I ran it under Windows 7, I never had this problem, so I don't know why this is the case. I hope this has been helpful, sorry it is still a glitch solution at best.

-

Saubha82, Jan 6, 2016
  14. Saubha82 Win User
    Hi David,
    See the last response in this thread. I have a solution which should work for you, and it works better than anything else. To add to this, you can have it boot do the menu where you can choose "Windows 10" and hit F8 and then choose Disable Driver Signature Reinforcement mode every time. You can do this by using WinAero Tweaker which you can download here:
    Downloads / Software / Winaero Tweaker

You can also potentially create a very good MOD driver if you can get the MOD tool FLEM 3.0 Beta to work for you which you can get from here. The creator of the tool is also a member of the guru3D forum and he goes by AmiloMan. He is very good with this stuff, but for some reason he stopped helping me. The driver I suggested still works, but potentially a better one can be be MODed with his help.
    http://digitalflem.mydiscussion.net/.../2-flem-3-beta

Good luck, let me know if you have any luck creating a superior driver as I could definitely use one! *Smile

-

Saubha82, Jan 19, 2016
  15. camtam Win User
    Hi,

I appear to be blocked from upgrading to Windows 10 by the ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 driver issue on my Acer Aspire 5100-3357. How do I force the upgrade like rtsalt did? I am running Window 7 Home Premium 64 bit. I tried to upgrade the driver to Radeon 2100 as per above, but Windows would not let me do that either. I was hoping that a different driver would un-block me. Windows determined that the current driver is the correct one when I tried to update it. Thoughts?

camtam, Feb 9, 2016
Thema:

1. ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 Driver - Similar Threads - ATI Radeon Xpress

2. ATI RAdeon drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ATI RAdeon drivers: Dell Studio. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650. When I installed 2004...resolution was terrible, and this driver was no longer available. No updated drivers on their website as they have discontinued support for this driver. Apparently I will have to buy a new computer when...
  3. Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450

Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450: I have been trying to play Minecraft and Overwatch however experience reoccurring issues with my graphics. I tend to get a large red "x" claiming that I have an issue with my graphics card. I went to check if it could be updated, only for it to claim it's already up-to-date....
  4. ATI Radeon X1350 driver for Compaq 6820s

ATI Radeon X1350 driver for Compaq 6820s: Dear all, I have an older laptop Compaq 6820s with ATI Radeon X1350 display driver. After Win10 reinstall I can not set my display to 1440 x 900 resolution witch is optimal. Please let me know if you know how to get an adequate driver and set this back, ms driver does not...
  5. ATI Radeon HD lost driver in update

ATI Radeon HD lost driver in update: ATI Radeon HD lost 1920 screen res on last Win 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ati-radeon-hd-lost-driver-in-update/1efbea73-9119-4e05-b1eb-456df2726dc3
  6. ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver problem

ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver problem: As this Problem was locked, I would like to add a possible solution that worked for me(x64 w10 pro) . I just disabled the signed driver enforcement. IT FIXED MY PROBLEM! Windows 10 enforces driver signatures by default. This can be disabled to install drivers that are not...
  7. Can't find drivers for old ATI RADEON X1300

Can't find drivers for old ATI RADEON X1300: The hardware ID in device manager is Vendor 1002 and device id 7166 which pcidatabase says is "ATI RADEON X1300 / X1550 Series Secondary". Windows update didn't find anything nor did slimdrivers nor did ATI autdetect utility. I just formatted it from windows 7 which used to...
  8. ATI Radeon Xpress 200

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ATI Radeon Xpress 200: I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7, everything seemed to be fine , smooth installation but icons appeared big and all the videos began to play slowly on windows 10, i tried changing resolution , contacting microsoft contact support ! nothing seemed to work, any...
  9. ATI Radeon 300 driver problem

ATI Radeon 300 driver problem: My ATI 3000 Driver (onboard graphics) was updated today 8/8/15 and it removed my ability to extend my displays. I was able to roll back the driver and now everything is ok. So when reviewing updates, the ATI driver was successfully installed. Is there a way to...
  10. ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Drivers Not Working

ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Drivers Not Working: I Installed Windows 10 the other day and it seems that the ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 graphics card drivers aren't working. If anyone has/had the same porblem, please if you know how to solve it tell me. I will be greatful. By the way when i start the Catalyst Control Center...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ati radeon xpress 1100 win 10 mod

2. nu vot

3. 1150 xpress win7 64bit

4. скачать драйвер ati radeon 1100,
  5. ATI Radeon Xpress 1150/200M 13.5 download,
  6. ati radeon xpress 1150 driver windows 8,
  7. radeon xpress 1100 driver win 10,
  8. ATI Radeon Xpress 200 m 1100) 13.5_Beta2_win7 8 32_64bit. 7z,
  9. (ATI Radeon Xpress 200 m 1100) 13.5_Beta2_win7 8 32_64bit. 7z,
  10. ATI RADEON XPRESS 1150 SECONDRY VIDEO DREIVER DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOW 10,
  11. ati radeon xpress 1100 compatible windows 10,