Windows 10: atikmdag.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Only when gaming.

Discus and support atikmdag.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Only when gaming. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys.. so this BSOD started happening 1-2 months ago .. it happens only when i play games ( not to a specific game ) At first i got 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Grimmz, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Grimmz Win User

atikmdag.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Only when gaming.

Hi guys..
    so this BSOD started happening 1-2 months ago ..
    it happens only when i play games ( not to a specific game )

At first i got 2 ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

and did research to fix it and never got ntoskrnl.exe BSOD's so thats fixed ...all of the rest are atikmdag.sys

(used software WhoCrashed to find out).

This is the error description from the Who Crashed Software

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: atikmdag.sys (atikmdag+0x1240B1)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFD00020A15000, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8003A2B40B1, 0x1)
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0306711.inf_amd64_22668ece07e665a6\atikmdag.sys
    product: ATI Radeon Family
    company: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
    description: ATI Radeon Kernel Mode Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: atikmdag.sys (ATI Radeon Kernel Mode Driver, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.).
    Google query: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

======

:)

Grimmz, Sep 15, 2016

2. BSOD - atikmdag.sys & Crtitical Structure Error

I installed Win10. I installed a game which kept causing a BSOD with atikmdag.sys. I fixed the issue by copying the atikmdag.sys DLL from ATI to System32 drivers folder. The game launched after that.

However, now the computer keeps crashing with Critical Structure Error BSOD, and the solutions for them suggests upgrading driver for ATI which again takes me back to the first issue.

KaustavChakraborty1982, Sep 15, 2016
  3. EvansYee Win User
    Getting random BSODS and getting PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD while installing Windows 7.

Original Title: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Computer keeps getting this error after reinstalling windows 10 on new m.2 ssd. Computer gets into BSOD randomly. One moment i maybe playing games and it crashed. Other moments can be when i am just web browsing. Tried installing windows 7 and suddenly this
    BSOD appeared PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (FNETHYRAMAS.SYS).

Thanks in advance.

EvansYee, Sep 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

Thema:

1. atikmdag.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Only when gaming. - Similar Threads - atikmdag sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

2. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  3. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys: Holaaa, acabó de tener un problema con mi notebook. Tengo Windows 11 y a veces me da una pantallazo azul con el error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA y lo que falla es: rtwlane601.sys . La verdad no entiendo que es lo que falla y me agradecería mucho si me alguien me ayudara....
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys: Holaaa, acabó de tener un problema con mi notebook. Tengo Windows 11 y a veces me da una pantallazo azul con el error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA y lo que falla es: rtwlane601.sys . La verdad no entiendo que es lo que falla y me agradecería mucho si me alguien me ayudara....
  6. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , What Failed: netwtw06. sys , ntoskrnl.exe PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , What Failed: netwtw06. sys , ntoskrnl.exe PLEASE HELP: This is a personal build PC. just put it together about 2 weeks ago. sense the first day I have been receiving this blue screen. According to "Auslogics Driver Updator" all my drivers are updated. mobo Bios is up to date. I have tried to turn off the automatic paging file....
  7. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys: I've gotten this blue screen several times in the past two days. 1. I tried doing a Windows Memory Diagnosis -- it didn't find any issues. 2. I tried a startup recovery -- also didn't find any issues. 3. Tried checking the Device Management to see if anything needed to be...
  8. netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: I started getting the BSOD regularly every day after the recent windows automatic update. I am not sure how to correct this. I did notice that it would crash more frequently when using certain programs like accessing Asana online while using Zoom. Not sure what it is. Any...
  9. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys)

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys): My laptop started to bluescreen recently w/ windows 10. It has this message: Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys) I have run a memory program, and it didn't find any errors in 1 pass, I am going to let it run over night and see if that helps. here are the .dmp...
  10. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (cpuz138_x64.sys)

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (cpuz138_x64.sys): I'm getting a BSOD crash that happens randomly. It says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error:...