Windows 10: ATK Package install with windows 10 - where are the files?

Discus and support ATK Package install with windows 10 - where are the files? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I have upgrated my ASUS ROG G55W laptop to WIndows 10, and ATK Package ver 1.0.0017 is installed by default. After checking some of the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Burgurne, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Burgurne Win User

ATK Package install with windows 10 - where are the files?

Hello.
    I have upgrated my ASUS ROG G55W laptop to WIndows 10, and ATK Package ver 1.0.0017 is installed by default. After checking some of the new stuff, I found a "ASUS Welcome" app. In this app some updates are poposed, and I found a newer ATK Package there. I downloaded it (ver 1.0.0038). Well, it did give a solution to 1 problem, but it just gave another problem, so I want to go back to the version that is installed by the windows-upgrade.
    But where do I find this ATK Package ver 1.0.0017? I can't find it on ASUS' webpage, and I can't find it with google *Sad.

Anybody knows how to get this version back?
    I had to uninstall it, before I could install the newer version, so System Restore tells me, that this program has to be reinstalled if I just use SystemRestore to go back to before I installed the new version.

:)

Burgurne, Jul 29, 2015
  2. ThoLin44 Win User

Problem with asus smart gesture after updating to windows 10

From the ASUS in Sweden I got the following suggestion:

1 Unistall the ATK package

2 Unistall Smart Gestures

3 Restart the computer

4 Install the ATK packages for Windows 8.1, i.e. ATKPackage_Win10_64_VER100051

5 Install Smart Gestures for Windows 8.1, SmartGesture_Win10_64_VER4017

and this has worked in my ASUS N56D running Windows 10 Pro the last times!!!

ThoLin44, Jul 29, 2015
  3. "You'll need a new app to open this calculator" - Please help

It's not asking you to uninstall the old calculator program (calculator is built into windows). The issue is the outdated ASUS ATK service not being able to launch windows calculator. What it wants you to uninstall is the old ATK package before you install
    the new ATK package. Hope this helps. My problem is that the ASUS server housing the new ATK package appears to be down, so I can't download the file. Anyone have the driver downloaded and want to upload it to something for me?

J to the Blaudizzle, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Climo Win User

Here's the link to asus download page for atk package drivers for win 7 x64. The one you're looking for is listed. Question, how did the install of windows 10 go? I have the ROG G74 but hesitant to install due to possible driver issues. May wait it out for a while.

oops forget the link..
    http://support.asus.com/download.asp...0&hashedid=n/a

Climo, Jul 29, 2015
  5. kenbig Win User
    Installed windows 10 upgrade on win 7 machine. ROG G74sx. I have had various issues from icons not loading, keyboard calculator as well as the start button not functioning properly. I think I have the icons loading now and the start/windows button working too but I've thought that before too. But with the keyboard the only thing I've been able to do is replace the keyboard ATK drivers with a standard PS/2 keyboard. I can't reinstall or update or remove the ATK drivers for the keyboard to this point. I think the ATK driver thing has something to do with the calculator key not functioning. It is a pain in the butt not having the calculator key working. I've tried a hundred things (a lot anyways) trying to get the keyboard working as before to no avail.

kenbig, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. ATK Package install with windows 10 - where are the files? - Similar Threads - ATK Package install

2. Enablement package where to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enablement package where to download: Where I can find to download enablement package to update from Windows 11 22H2 to Windows 11 23H2??? I'm using Windows 11 22H2. I don't want to use Windows Update. I had all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installed....
  3. Enablement package where to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enablement package where to download: Where I can find to download enablement package to update from Windows 11 22H2 to Windows 11 23H2??? I'm using Windows 11 22H2. I don't want to use Windows Update. I had all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installed....
  4. Problem with Package Installer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Package Installer Windows 10: Hello ,I have a problem with the package Installer so I wanted to delete google chrome Because⌚ I use Microsoft Edge all the time So I remove all of it files I deleted them all then The app is deleted but I found out that google still didnt uninstalled I found this in the...
  5. Installation of KB packages on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of KB packages on windows 10: MSFT installs KB packages on my laptop and in some cases reboots. I've had a number of issues after the reboot. Can windows 10 be configured to warn me that a KB will be installed that requires a reboot and not reboot until I've given permission? thanks in advance...
  6. package files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    package files: I play the sims 4 and almost all of downloaded content comes in package files. The files usually just automatically download without problems. Today I get a message " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or if...
  7. exe. files and installation packages cannot be

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exe. files and installation packages cannot be: greetings dear community, two days ago, I got myself a new laptop for gaming. this is not a brand new laptop, but a second hand one like new. so later I tried to install bitdefender total security on it. it would download fully, but everytime it tries to decompress the...
  8. winflash and atk driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    winflash and atk driver: Hi, I have to flash my bios with winflash but it asks for the atk driver. Anyone know what exactly is the package to install ? I installed various package of atk driver from the asus site but none was been useful to install the driver. I mean, winflash don't see the driver as...
  9. Package files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Package files: Hello, So i play the sims and i was cleaning out my folder when i accidently opened a package file with explorer now all my package file icons are explorer so i was googling a fix and got told to delete Default_LNK_ in regestiery to restore the icons but it never worked now...
  10. Windows Installer Package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installer Package: Every time I try to download the latest version of iTunes onto my laptop, this message appears, "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. a program required for this install to complete could not be run. contact your support or package vendor." I am unsure of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. atk package asus windows 10

2. asus atk package windows 10

3. how to install an atk package on asus

4. install atk package,
  5. install atk package asus,
  6. atk package windows 10 download,
  7. how to install atk package on asus,
  8. atk package asus COULD not install,
  9. atk package remove for windows 10,
  10. atk package asus windows 10 how to install,
  11. atk package,