Windows 10: ATKEK and realtech double files?? safe to delete ?

Discus and support ATKEK and realtech double files?? safe to delete ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi all I have just noticed in my task manager the on start-up I have double files in the realteck folder [img] the share the same properties... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bigalan, Jul 2, 2016.

1. bigalan Win User

ATKEK and realtech double files?? safe to delete ?

hi all I have just noticed in my task manager the on start-up I have double files in the realteck folder

ATKEK  and realtech  double files??  safe to delete ? [​IMG]
    the share the same properties dialogue box and the go to location goes to the same file ..is it safe to delete the doubles ?

:)

bigalan, Jul 2, 2016
  2. Silvie93 Win User

Should i delete the temp safe to delete refresh file? cause im scare if i delete it my laptop wont work

Having the exact same problem after restoring my Surface Pro 4. It is just in the C: drive and doubled the amount of storage I was using.

I'd been struggling for a week to figure out what was taking up all the storage on my computer since I store everything but my software on OneDrive, and with the new update that came out yesterday my Storage setting finally displayed the C: drive root folder
    as the culprit. Turns out this little file was it.

I deleted it and there have been no problems in the past hour or so, so I figure it is fine to delete. Now I'm back to using a reasonable 90 gb instead of over 200!

Silvie93, Jul 2, 2016
  3. no enhancements tab on my speaker properties HP windows 10

I deleted as suggested, restarted, it was reinstalled real tech speaker. still have problem I am old and hard of hearing. not enough volume on this Realtech

Manuelde la Riva, Jul 2, 2016
Thema:

ATKEK and realtech double files?? safe to delete ?

1. ATKEK and realtech double files?? safe to delete ? - Similar Threads - ATKEK realtech double

2. Are these files safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Are these files safe to delete?: In my "Other People" tab, it says this is using nearly 80GB of my C Drive Storage, so I navigated to my Users folder only to find THOUSANDS of folders, are these safe to delete? They seem to be created each time I log in to my system, and hold absolutely nothing of value, yet...
  3. Are these files safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these files safe to delete?: In my "Other People" tab, it says this is using nearly 80GB of my C Drive Storage, so I navigated to my Users folder only to find THOUSANDS of folders, are these safe to delete? They seem to be created each time I log in to my system, and hold absolutely nothing of value, yet...
  4. Are these files safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. .mrec files - is it safe to delete these.

.mrec files - is it safe to delete these.: I have over 40 gigs of .mrec files going back a number of years. They seem to be something to do with screen capture by something called mscproj. Is it safe to delete these....
  6. Safe files to temporarily delete

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Safe files to temporarily delete: Hello, I am attempting to get a bootable windows 10 usb, but I am stuck with doing it on a 28gb laptop. The laptop only has 5.3gb free storage, and I am struggling to find any other files to delete. I have 2 usb drives, 1 which I intended to put the windows installer on, the...
  7. Is It safe to delete ,"clog" files

Is It safe to delete ,"clog" files: Is It safe to delete ,"clog" files. The game "War Thunder" uses them and I'm getting knock of of their server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-delete-clog-files/aa6424c5-5603-4f95-9c8f-033f2bef24d5
  8. Automatically deleting of files on double click

Automatically deleting of files on double click: I'm using Windows 10 with latest 1809 update. When i double click any folder anywhere it directly deletes it please provide solution im tired of it already...
  9. Is it safe to delete a file in appdata

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it safe to delete a file in appdata: Recently my avast has detected a pair of viruses in a file deep in my appdata more specifically the file C:\Users\My username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows . I can't find a file inside it that is infected and scanning each individual file inside it doesn't find a virus only...
  10. Safe to delete these folders and file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe to delete these folders and file?: Doing a little house cleaning today and I ran across two folders and a file that I believe can be safely deleted. The folders are empty and the file is 0 bytes. Can I safely delete them? [img] 76096