Windows 10: attaching links

Discus and support attaching links in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I found a great pic I'd like to send to a friend in Google Maps but it has an unbelievably long address which won't copy using control a control c... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yaelaE, Aug 14, 2018.

1. yaelaE Win User

attaching links

I found a great pic I'd like to send to a friend in Google Maps but it has an unbelievably long address which won't copy using control a control c control v. It's also too long to copy by hand any ideas?

:)

yaelaE, Aug 14, 2018

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 14, 2018
  3. That security link crap attached to all my emails

Hi Vito,

In order to help you with your concern about your Windows 10 mail attaching security links, may we request you to answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer system prior to getting this issue?
    • Have you just observed this behavior now or it's been like this since you've used Windows mail?
    • What is the current Build and Version of your Windows 10 PC? To know these information follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • A small box will appear showing the current Build and Version of your PC.

(Should you need to update your PC, you may click on this link. This will also show you the update
    history for Windows 10.)

• What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Aug 14, 2018
  4. axe0 Win User

attaching links

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

attaching links [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    • Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    • Go to the firewall settings,
    • Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    • Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

attaching links

1. attaching links - Similar Threads - attaching links

2. I'm continuously getting different types of blue screen errors. Attaching link to MiniDump...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm continuously getting different types of blue screen errors. Attaching link to MiniDump...: MiniDump_Link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-continuously-getting-different-types-of-blue/e5259982-4f6e-49c8-b653-99b904d7e7ef
  3. I'm continuously getting different types of blue screen errors. Attaching link to MiniDump...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm continuously getting different types of blue screen errors. Attaching link to MiniDump...: MiniDump_Link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-continuously-getting-different-types-of-blue/e5259982-4f6e-49c8-b653-99b904d7e7ef
  4. Phone Link App -- Can't attach a photo from my Win.11 PC to a Phone Link Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App -- Can't attach a photo from my Win.11 PC to a Phone Link Message: Via the Phone Link App Version: 1.22112.142.0, I previously could use the "Attach Image" icon to "Browse" my PC to find a photo and then attach it. When I now select a photo, nothing happens/appears on the Phone Link Messaging screen. NOTE: In the Apps settings, I have the:...
  5. Phone Link App -- Can't attach a photo from my Win.11 PC to a Phone Link Message

Phone Link App -- Can't attach a photo from my Win.11 PC to a Phone Link Message: Via the Phone Link App Version: 1.22112.142.0, I previously could use the "Attach Image" icon to "Browse" my PC to find a photo and then attach it. When I now select a photo, nothing happens/appears on the Phone Link Messaging screen. NOTE: In the Apps settings, I have the:...
  6. For Phone Link, how can I have a phone number attached to a name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Phone Link, how can I have a phone number attached to a name?: So I can just enter a person's name in the phone link to send a new message and it will display the phone number automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-phone-link-how-can-i-have-a-phone-number/0113f7b2-7b2d-49e9-91d0-b184e80f325e
  7. For Phone Link, how can I have a phone number attached to a name?

For Phone Link, how can I have a phone number attached to a name?: So I can just enter a person's name in the phone link to send a new message and it will display the phone number automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-phone-link-how-can-i-have-a-phone-number/0113f7b2-7b2d-49e9-91d0-b184e80f325e
  8. Phone Link - Photos Attached to a Text Message Not Shown on Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - Photos Attached to a Text Message Not Shown on Phone: On PC: I attach a photo from my PC to a text messageRecipients: They get the text message and the attached photoOn Phone: I do not see either the text message nor the attached photoNote: Sending text msgs from PC show up correctly on phone, just not if I have attached a...
  9. Phone Link - Photos Attached to a Text Message Not Shown on Phone

Phone Link - Photos Attached to a Text Message Not Shown on Phone: On PC: I attach a photo from my PC to a text messageRecipients: They get the text message and the attached photoOn Phone: I do not see either the text message nor the attached photoNote: Sending text msgs from PC show up correctly on phone, just not if I have attached a...
  10. Can’t open links and attachments in Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t open links and attachments in Windows Mail app: [ATTACH]Windows Mail is an email client from Microsoft that lets users view and manage their emails. While using the Windows Mail app, some users have experienced that they are unable to open links and attachments in the Windows Mall app. In this article, we will see some...