Windows 10: Attachments don't appear in the Mail app

Discus and support Attachments don't appear in the Mail app in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If I try to open an email with an attached image, it just shows up blank. If I open it in another mail program, the image shows up fine. 16266 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by buh6173, Aug 13, 2015.

1. buh6173 Win User

Attachments don't appear in the Mail app

If I try to open an email with an attached image, it just shows up blank. If I open it in another mail program, the image shows up fine.

:)

buh6173, Aug 13, 2015

2. Mail Application doesn't show attachments sometimes

I have the same problem with my HP Elite X3 and Windows 10 Mobile mail app- no "paper clip" appears in mails with pdf file and there is no attachment when open them. The attachment doesn’t appear even if I forward the message.

DragomirZarev, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Messcar56 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App fails to open .jpg attachments

.jpg attachments to received emails in the Mail App appear as blank squares and cannot be opened when I forward the email back to myself the same attachments appear and open as normal. When I right click on the blank square an option appears to save the
    image to file this I do and the picture appears in the saved folder. This problem that I am experiencing regarding the non opening of .jpg attachments to emails is being experienced by many Window 10 users and has been flagged up as a problem via the feedback
    facility in the Mail App. The same .jpg attachments open perfectly when the emails are opened using Windows Live Mail.

Messcar56, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Attachments don't appear in the Mail app

1. Attachments don't appear in the Mail app - Similar Threads - Attachments don't appear

2. e-mail attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    e-mail attachments: Up until several days ago, I was able to open e-mail attachments, such as articles, op-eds, You Tube, etc. Not anymore. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/dcf84931-f979-4611-b7fa-adf93ba9f3b6
  3. Mail App attachments not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App attachments not showing: Good morning, I'm an IT expert and I am struggling to solve this problem with windows 10 mail app. Windows 10 and Mail App are up to date with the latest updates. Some attachments are downloaded and are shown with the paperclip icon but other are missing... I can see them...
  4. E-mail attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail attachments: Cannot attached files when sending e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/2f2e4129-5d02-4eb9-bfc1-b905de3a15bb
  5. Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search: When I search for a Trusted Microsoft Store app (examples: Weather, Skype, News, HP Scan and Capture), I do not see the app icon. It appears as a blank default image icon. But in the list of apps, I do see them.[ATTACH]...
  6. Stereo Mix don't appear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix don't appear: Windows 1803 (OS Build 17134.48) The machine was recently returned from an IT company who removed a corrupt update because it refused to boot up. I now find that Stereo Mix is not showing up in the audio windows which opens on right clicking the 'speaker icon on the...
  7. Ofice Mail Attachments

in Browsers and Email
    Ofice Mail Attachments: Hello from Ireland: As I can't seem to get any help from the MS Office Crowd, I came here because I always get an answer here! In Office Mail, there seem to be no way to save pictures that are attached to an Email! The answers that I receive from the Office crowd in...
  8. are there limits to attachment size in the mail app

in Browsers and Email
    are there limits to attachment size in the mail app: I took two 1600 x 1200, approx. 900K file size photos this morning and tired to email via the mail app, both times it put the psot into the draft folder and said it couldn't send it out because either an email address was wrong or the attachment size was too large. The...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment: Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't seem to find a "forward as attachment" option in Windows 10 Mail App. I used it extensively in Windows Live Mail. Has the option been removed? 33955
  10. can't download picture attachment windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    can't download picture attachment windows mail app: hello everybody , asslamu A'laikum , i've recently installed windows 10 on my hp laptop , and i'm using mail app alot . in my gmail recieved emails if there is attachment like a photo i can't download it , instead , when i click on the picture thumbnail there is infinity...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. attachments dont apear on microsoft mail

2. Attachments dont appear in the Mail app