Windows 10: attempted execute of no execute memory BSOD after waking from Suspend

Discus and support attempted execute of no execute memory BSOD after waking from Suspend in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PCIIDEX.sys: Driver Reference Table - PCIIDEX.SYS Please set the language of your system to english, this allows me to analyse everything properly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by srgp, Dec 25, 2015.

1. axe0 New Member

attempted execute of no execute memory BSOD after waking from Suspend

PCIIDEX.sys: Driver Reference Table - PCIIDEX.SYS

Please set the language of your system to english, this allows me to analyse everything properly.
    I can't read about 75% or more of the content of the files due to the language and some may contain valuable data.

attempted execute of no execute memory BSOD after waking from Suspend [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    attempted execute of no execute memory BSOD after waking from Suspend [​IMG]
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

2. srgp Win User

Sorry about the language, I'll switch it and try sfc.
    Today I can't check anything cause I'm away from the computer for all the day, but I'll try again tomorrow.
    Really appreciate your help.
    Thank you

3. srgp Win User
    Hello.
    I had to revert to windows 7 because I needed a working system.
    I'll install a secondary hard disk to test Windows 10, but I'll take it easy.
    Thanks for all your help and hope to see you soon.

4. axe0 New Member

I don't hope to see you soon, unless if it is for helping others *Smile

Thema:

1. attempted execute of no execute memory BSOD after waking from Suspend - Similar Threads - attempted execute execute

2. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe, attempted execute of noexecute memory, System service execute,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe, attempted execute of noexecute memory, System service execute,...: CPU: AMD Rayzen 5 3400GGPU: Amd Radeon Rx Vega 11 GraphicsRam: 16GB I updated every driver, did a system restore, downloaded windows again, i ran Memory Diagnostic and no problems found....somebody pls help me out here its really annoying, because i get the bluescreen...
  3. BSOD Attempted execute of noexecute memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Attempted execute of noexecute memory: So my windows 10 blue screened today could not find a mini dump sadly but i have "MEMORY.DMP" zipped and uploaded on mega here is the link:LinkThanks in advance....
  4. BSOD Attempted execute of noexecute memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Attempted execute of noexecute memory: So my windows 10 blue screened today could not find a mini dump sadly but i have "MEMORY.DMP" zipped and uploaded on mega here is the link:LinkThanks in advance....
  5. BSOD Attempted execute of noexecute memory

6. Attempted Execute of noexecute memory

Attempted Execute of noexecute memory: Hi, I'm having trouble booting up my PC, after 10-15 seconds when the desktop shows a blue screen error occurs saying "Attempted Execute of noexecute memory" and the problem was "imfilter failed". I tried updating my drivers that has yellow exclamation on them but they all...
  7. ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY

ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY: I am stuck in a nefarious blue screen loop and i cant seem to get a straight answer. I performed a computer “refresh” (HP Pavilion 510-a010 running Windows 10 Home). Upon restarting I got the stop code: ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY. And it just continuously keeps...
  8. BSOD attempted execute of noexecute memory

BSOD attempted execute of noexecute memory: So first off. I have had this error several times today. This all started after I installed a large recent update (the creators update) from windows. At first I thought it was a youtube issue as two of the crashes happened in the middle of youtube videos. But the videos were...
  9. Attempted execute of noexecute memory - after Dell BIOS update

Attempted execute of noexecute memory - after Dell BIOS update: Using a Dell Laptop running Windows 10. Never had any BSOD before ever. A few hours ago I clicked on the Dell's automatic updater which was to update the Dell BIOS version. Everything installed fine and the Dell BIOS checker checked the updated Bios installation saying all...
  10. BSOD. Attempted execute of noexecute memory

BSOD. Attempted execute of noexecute memory: Hi, I built a desktop and it was BSODing non stop with the error message, "attempted execute of noexecute memory". I then stripped out the components till finally only these are in the system and re- installed windows. Asus Z170 Pro Core i5 6600k Gskill Ripjaws 16...