Windows 10: Attention required for Outlook Account

Discus and support Attention required for Outlook Account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I use Outlook 2013 on my PC. Since the anniversary upgrade I keep getting the message "you need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SoFine409, Aug 5, 2016.

1. SoFine409 Win User

Attention required for Outlook Account

I use Outlook 2013 on my PC. Since the anniversary upgrade I keep getting the message "you need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device." Since I don't use Outlook.com I assume that I can just go to settings, email & app accounts and delete the account for Outlook. I just want be sure that this won't impact Outlook.

Update: the issue was resolved when I fixed an alias issue on my MS Account.

:)

SoFine409, Aug 5, 2016

2. Microsoft account attention required

Hi so I just got a new Nokia Lumia 635 and at first everything was going great but then it said that my outlook password is expired and needs to be changed. So i did that but then it kept saying that outlook needs my attention so when i went to settings>emails+accounts
    and clicked on microsoft account with attention required underneath it changed to syncing then went back to attention required. please help

LutetiaEdwardes, Aug 5, 2016
  3. GeneKosch Win User
    Outlook not syncing after Phone update

After I updated my Lumia 640 to windows 10 my contacts will not sync from outlook. The account says attention required but there is no way to access my outlook account now.

GeneKosch, Aug 5, 2016
  4. saikatm Win User

hey , i'm facing this issue from this morning and then i looked up on the web and did what ever i possibly i could do, i removed and re added the account and that didn't work. my system is up-to date. can you please help me how did you exactly fixed this ? Screenshot

saikatm, Aug 5, 2016
  5. SoFine409 Win User
    I'm not sure if this will help you but when I installed Win10 originally, I created a MS Account with an email address of *******@cox.net. A few months ago I wanted to change the email address on the MS Account to a Gmail account. However, you can not do that. What I was actually doing I thought was changing the ALIAS to the account. You see an MS account can have multiple aliases but only one PRIMARY alias. The primary alias is the one shown by default when you sign into the store on your PC. If these don't match then you get that message. I fixed it by logging into the MS Account using my browser and the adding my old *****@cox.net alias back and then making that the primary alias. Then the alias on the MS account servers matched the one saved on my PC. The message went away. Try this and see if it helps but it could be something else.

SoFine409, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Attention required for Outlook Account - Similar Threads - Attention required Outlook

2. Some of your accounts require attention. Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of your accounts require attention. Error: Hi I have been having an issue signing in to my account ever since I created a new outlook account using the xbox app on windows 10. Under settings > shared experiences tab > Under the 'Account' header, it gives me the option to click 'Fix now.' Whenever I click fix now, a...
  3. ATTENTION REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ATTENTION REQUIRED: Keeps asking me to uninstall virtualbox when trying to upgrade to version update [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attention-required/a10e7f0f-3157-415c-b762-b6e48d6071d1
  4. "Some of your accounts require attention"

"Some of your accounts require attention": Every so often I get a notification from Windows saying "Some of your accounts require attention" When I go to Start -> Settings -> Shared Experiences I see the same message in red above a "Fix now" button, which when clicked asks me to enter my PIN. And when I enter my PIN...
  5. Some of your accounts require attention

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some of your accounts require attention: Why do I get these messages on my Windows 10 Machine? Some of your accounts require attention I select fix now My Microsoft account appears under Pick an account I pickmy account but nothing happens. Andy...
  6. Some of your account require attention

Some of your account require attention: I no longer have access to one of the accounts under Shared Experience as I was laid off. I cannot delete it and it keeps coming up that the account requires attention. I have tried several of the solutions suggested. I try going into Email & Apps and cannot delete the...
  7. Accounts requiring attention?

Accounts requiring attention?: So that account problem pop up showed up on my laptop. Yellow text in Shared experiences and I'm asked for my pin again. How does an account go out of date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounts-requiring-attention/8ad36110-d950-4817-92e0-79f70acb30e6
  8. Some of your accounts require attention

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Some of your accounts require attention: Every couple days, I get a Windows 10 (v1903, build 18362.535) Notification that something needs attention, and that something is that I need to re-log in to Windows 10 Shared Experiences (Start -> Settings -> Shared Experiences). The fact that I'm always logged into Onedrive...
  9. Attention Required-Email accounts

Attention Required-Email accounts: my email accounts are in need of " require attention", I update password to fix it and manage accounts, and still get Attention required, what am I doing wrong?...
  10. Attention required for email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attention required for email account: Hello! I have setup multiple email accounts and this is the only one that is giving me trouble. It's a "Yahoo" account and every time I enter my credentials it will connect, show me my new emails and then about 1 minute later it is back to saying "Attention Required" and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook account requires attention

2. attention required microsoft account

3. outlook attention required

4. attention required outlook,
  5. microsoft account attention required error,
  6. attention required say Gmail account,
  7. outlook account requires attention message,
  8. betkig@outlook.com Attention required,
  9. hot fix account required attettion,
  10. attention required email in microsoft account,
  11. microsoft account needs attention how to stop it,