Windows 10: Audio buzzing with Windows 10

Discus and support Audio buzzing with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 there has been repeated buzzing on audio with any kind of playback, either on Youtube or with music CDs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by William Andrews 16, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Audio buzzing with Windows 10

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 there has been repeated buzzing on audio with any kind of playback, either on Youtube or with music CDs

:)

William Andrews 16, Aug 2, 2018

2. Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Audio buzzing with Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Audio buzzing with Windows 10

1. Audio buzzing with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Audio buzzing

2. Laptop will freeze for split second with an audio buzz, then go back to normal. Any remedies?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop will freeze for split second with an audio buzz, then go back to normal. Any remedies?: So for some background, I recently got a new laptop with the help of my fiance, an ASYS ROG Zephyrus which was a huge upgrade from my previous laptop. The thing is, it does this hiccup where every now and again the audio will buzz in my earbuds and the laptop will freeze for...
  3. Laptop will freeze for split second with an audio buzz, then go back to normal. Any remedies?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop will freeze for split second with an audio buzz, then go back to normal. Any remedies?: So for some background, I recently got a new laptop with the help of my fiance, an ASYS ROG Zephyrus which was a huge upgrade from my previous laptop. The thing is, it does this hiccup where every now and again the audio will buzz in my earbuds and the laptop will freeze for...
  4. my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...: I have 10700k, 3060 ti, 750w gold rates psu by seasonic, 16gb 4000mhz memory and windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I tried swapping to my old 3600mhz ram and that did not solve it. I have no idea where to start to test what the issue is without replacing each part 1 by 1, but that is...
  5. my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...: I have 10700k, 3060 ti, 750w gold rates psu by seasonic, 16gb 4000mhz memory and windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I tried swapping to my old 3600mhz ram and that did not solve it. I have no idea where to start to test what the issue is without replacing each part 1 by 1, but that is...
  6. my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...

7. My laptop speaker randomly starts emitting a buzzing sound while playing audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop speaker randomly starts emitting a buzzing sound while playing audio.: Hello.I have a Windows 10 HP Envy and for about a year, whenever I'm playing audio the speaker will randomly start emitting a buzzing sound, like static. It first happened a year ago when I was playing Witcher 3. The game stuttered for a few seconds and after it went back to...
  8. My laptop speaker randomly starts emitting a buzzing sound while playing audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop speaker randomly starts emitting a buzzing sound while playing audio.: Hello.I have a Windows 10 HP Envy and for about a year, whenever I'm playing audio the speaker will randomly start emitting a buzzing sound, like static. It first happened a year ago when I was playing Witcher 3. The game stuttered for a few seconds and after it went back to...
  9. My laptop speaker randomly starts emitting a buzzing sound while playing audio.

10. Acer Aspire Buzzing Sounds and Zero Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire Buzzing Sounds and Zero Audio: I had a bit of a technical glitch with my laptop the day that I'm posting this, where for some reason my in-laptop speakers do not produce audio, despite me jumping through all the hoops I've seen online of reinstalling my drivers, restarting my computer, making sure the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio buzzing windows 10