Windows 10: Audio crackling in windows

Discus and support Audio crackling in windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been having this problem for four months now since doing a reinstall of windows through a USB.The USB was just purchased from best buy and had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NicholasSerhan, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Audio crackling in windows

I have been having this problem for four months now since doing a reinstall of windows through a USB.The USB was just purchased from best buy and had a fresh install of windows installed on a computer with no problems.After reinstalling windows to get rid of a stuttering problem I began to have constant audio problems in the form of crackling in any headset I had.I tried through audio jacks and USB 2 and 3 but the headsets would all have crackling issues.Interestingly audio through my monitors or a TV screen would have no audio crackling problem.I have tried everything including audio drivers

:)

NicholasSerhan, Oct 14, 2021

2. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

USB headphones have never been kind to me. They always hiss, pop and crackle. The fact that you can hear it when no audio is being played suggests it's a power /connection issue.

Do you have any 3.5mm or RCA based headphones you can try?

newconroer, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Audio crackling in windows

Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

No idea what either of those are.

Aceman.au, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Audio crackling in windows

1. Audio crackling in windows - Similar Threads - Audio crackling

2. Audio crackling in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio crackling in windows: I have been having this problem for four months now since doing a reinstall of windows through a USB.The USB was just purchased from best buy and had a fresh install of windows installed on a computer with no problems.After reinstalling windows to get rid of a stuttering...
  3. Audio crackling in windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio crackling in windows: I have been having this problem for four months now since doing a reinstall of windows through a USB.The USB was just purchased from best buy and had a fresh install of windows installed on a computer with no problems.After reinstalling windows to get rid of a stuttering...
  4. Audio Crackle from downloading Ableton Live and Bloons TD 6

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Crackle from downloading Ableton Live and Bloons TD 6: I have had audio crackle in the past when I downloaded Ableton Live 10 now removed. I recently download Bloons TD 6 and the audio crackle occurred again. The crackle doesn't even happen when the game is open. The crackle happens when I have a livestream open or watching a...
  5. Surface Laptop 4 - Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Laptop 4 - Audio Crackling: Hello.Whenever I am listening to some sort of audio, I can hear a crackling sound coming off the speakers. It is not present when I am not working on my laptop, just when I press the keyboard or use my touchpad. Any suggestions? Support is not responding. Thanks in advance...
  6. Windows 10 Audio Crackling USB Wireless Headphones

Windows 10 Audio Crackling USB Wireless Headphones: After testing so many things, including a fresh install of the latest 21H1 Windows 10 and a new motherboard, I am starting to think something is wrong with the way Windows processes the audio through USB. Even in LatencyMon my latency is amazing. Just out of no where recently...
  7. Audio Crackling in Boom 3D Virtual Surround Sound Software

Audio Crackling in Boom 3D Virtual Surround Sound Software: Hello.I am facing a problem with my virtual surround sound software, Boom 3D. Boom 3D is not as famous as surround sound software like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, but Boom 3D is the best and most compatible surround sound software in my case. However, I started noticing that the...
  8. Audio crackling when 2 or more bluetooth devices are connected at the same time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio crackling when 2 or more bluetooth devices are connected at the same time: Whenever I connect my bluetooth headphones, they work perfectly fine on their own. However, when I also connect my xbox one controller to my laptop, a few seconds later I start hearing the audio cracking and lagging. Is it something to do with my low end laptop? Something to...
  9. Laptop Audio crackling

Laptop Audio crackling: Hello, my Laptop Audio is crackling whenever I set volume to over 35 or 100, at first I don't think it had this problem, but speaker has started crackling, will speakers get damaged? Now what? 182929
  10. Audio Poping and crackling on my pc

Audio Poping and crackling on my pc: I have been recently have been dealing with some audio issues with my computer that came out of nowhere, sometimes the audio will pop even though there is no sound playing, and other times it will pop during audio. this goes for both of my headsets wireless USB and 3.5mm...