Windows 10: Audio Distortion in Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Speakers Only - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Discus and support Audio Distortion in Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Speakers Only - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried all the troubleshooting given in the community pages. 1. Uninstalled Audio Drivers and Re-Installed 2. Changed the Audio Format, 3.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThomasPuppala, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Audio Distortion in Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Speakers Only - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

I have tried all the troubleshooting given in the community pages.

1. Uninstalled Audio Drivers and Re-Installed

2. Changed the Audio Format,

3. Disabled Dolby Enhancements,

4. Performed Clean Install of Windows

etc

etc

etc

Below are the Specs of my Lappy:-

Lenovo Y50-70

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
    Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.191)
    Realtek Audio Driver Version 6.0.1.8335

Major Problem:-

Laptop Speakers work fine for few minutes (Approximately 2 to 5 Mins) and then distortion starts in Laptop Speakers and after some more time, there wont be any sound in Speakers and only distortion through Subwoofer.

While Plugging in 3.5mm Headphone Jack, it is working absolutely fine. Audio through Bluetooth is also working fine.

Tried Replacing the Speakers but NO Use.

Moreover there is no SOUND from Realtek Digital Output.

I seriously suspect there is major issue with the driver cause sound is working very well for few minutes.

Please help in this.

Please find a solution for this.

-Thomas

:)

ThomasPuppala, Aug 14, 2018

2. Lenovo Y50 UHD Speakers not working since upgrading

I just got a Lenovo Y50-70 touch.

and I was weary about installing windows 10 since I have Wi-Fi and audio drops and had to constantly keep restarting my Dell Inspiron 7000 series I hear it is a constant issue with windows 10.

here are the Drivers for Windows 10 for Lenovo Y50

laptops and netbooks :: lenovo y series laptops :: y50 70 notebook lenovo Lenovo PC Support - us

I installed these yesterday and everything seems to be running fine.

hope this helps.

let me know if it works for you!.

LuisMarcial Chavira, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Lenovo Y50-70 wifi issues

I have Lenovo Y50-70 UHD and i have installed Windows 10 64-bit version. Everything is perfect except for the wifi. I have installed these two drivers that lenovo suggests Screenshot but still my connecition is extremely slow. My network adapter is Broadcom 802.11ac .I also formatted windows 10 with UEFI. I don't know what other info do i have to provide you so as to help you help me but here are some photos that might help you.
    Screenshot
    http://prntscr.com/b411zq
    http://prntscr.com/b412by

vassilisamir, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Audio Distortion in Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Speakers Only - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Missing drivers for in windows 10 on my lenovo y50

Hi Logan,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview.

Older drivers can be installed in compatibility mode in Windows 10 Technical preview. Since this is just a preview version, specific drivers are not likely to be available.

Download the required drivers from the below link.

Nvidia Video Driver for Windows 8.1 (64-bit) - Lenovo Y50-70, Y50-70 Touch - us

Refer the steps to install the driver in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties.

• Select Compatibility Tab.

• Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

• Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to write to us for further assistance with Windows.

Tushar Tiwari, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Audio Distortion in Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Speakers Only - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

1. Audio Distortion in Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Speakers Only - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit - Similar Threads - Audio Distortion Lenovo

2. No Audio with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 2009 10.0.19043

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 2009 10.0.19043: I'm running an HP laptop and sound and built in microphone stopped working. I've tried refreshing Windows - it fixed file explorer errors, but not the audio. I did something and got the audio working again until I restarted so I know it's not a hardware issue. I've narrowed...
  3. Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit: How do I update 32bit Windows 10 Pro on a 64bit system to 64bit OP Sys x 64bit Processor System? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pro-10-32-bit-to-64-bit/e10c32dc-cebb-4569-b469-8dd000e1935b
  4. Windows 10 pro 64 bit can't find an audio driver

Windows 10 pro 64 bit can't find an audio driver: Windows 10 pro 64 bit can't find an audio driver, windows 10 home 64 bit can find the audio driver. On both systems when I power up the new USB 2 device it is added to the device manger as Other devices -> SY-1000. On Win10 home I right click on SY-1000 and select Update...
  5. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune to back up my computers. Thank for any help. 143195
  6. Lenovo y50-70

Lenovo y50-70: Hi got problem with lenovo y50-70 f4 button stopped workin all look fine tried to reinstall windows again didnt helped all other buttons work fine only f4 doesnt react. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-y50-70/309911f8-71a4-443b-b0e6-c769ff07c353
  7. Windows 10 pro 64 bit realtek audio stuttering

Windows 10 pro 64 bit realtek audio stuttering: Hello I have an issue where my audio begins to stutter, especially when i use streaming service like Netflix - to watch movies. While it stutters it begins to desync and the further you watch the movie - the more desync between video and audio increases. At first i...
  8. Lenovo Y50-70: recurring MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Y50-70: recurring MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD: Hello everyone! *Smile I’ve been experiencing daily recurring BSOD for quite some time now and no matter what I’ve tried in order to resolve the issue, I’ve not been able to track down the root cause of the problem. Those BSOD are almost always due to memory corruption...
  9. Lenovo Y50-70 HD4600 Nvidia

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lenovo Y50-70 HD4600 Nvidia: I have the laptop in the subject w/the mentioned graphics. I constantly get the intel 4600 crashing and restarting immediately. it's not that big a deal....just annoying. I always get the 'driver for w8 failed....blah blah blah' I went to get the the W10 driver but windows...
  10. Lenovo Y50-70 wifi issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo Y50-70 wifi issues: I have Lenovo Y50-70 UHD and i have installed Windows 10 64-bit version. Everything is perfect except for the wifi. I have installed these two drivers that lenovo suggests Screenshot but still my connecition is extremely slow. My network adapter is Broadcom 802.11ac .I also...