Windows 10: Audio does not work on my laptop

Discus and support Audio does not work on my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Laptop - Huawei Matebook D, windows 10. Suddenly the audio has stopped working, I have nothing turned off and in the option to solve problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaleGabrielsen, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Audio does not work on my laptop

I have a Laptop - Huawei Matebook D, windows 10. Suddenly the audio has stopped working, I have nothing turned off and in the option to solve problems it tells me that the audio services do not respond and tells me that it is not corrected. Should I take it to repair or is there a way to fix it? Thank you.

:)

DaleGabrielsen, Jul 22, 2018

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Audio does not work on my laptop

Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Audio does not work on my laptop

1. Audio does not work on my laptop - Similar Threads - Audio does laptop

2. My audio on laptop is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio on laptop is not working.: Today I opened up my laptop to see my audio is not working, I can't hear anything, I tried reinstalling the driver, I fully uninstalled everything and installed it back, it did not work, also I refreshed everything in services, did the Windows update, nothing, funny thing is...
  3. My audio on laptop is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio on laptop is not working.: Today I opened up my laptop to see my audio is not working, I can't hear anything, I tried reinstalling the driver, I fully uninstalled everything and installed it back, it did not work, also I refreshed everything in services, did the Windows update, nothing, funny thing is...
  4. My laptop audio is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop audio is not working: my laptop audio is not working, the audio troubleshooter did not detect anything. I even tried headset but same thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-audio-is-not-working/5555684c-d261-4d8c-b3c3-47cfd2dcbfe9
  5. My laptop audio is not working

My laptop audio is not working: my laptop audio is not working, the audio troubleshooter did not detect anything. I even tried headset but same thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-audio-is-not-working/5555684c-d261-4d8c-b3c3-47cfd2dcbfe9
  6. My laptop audio is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. The audio does not work

The audio does not work: I installed my system about 2 months ago and everything was fine until today, I can't hear anything from any game so I tried to fix the problem. However, I found that my audio just doesn't work. I'm not sure what I did, but every time I try to open the sound in the system...
  8. The audio does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The audio does not work: I installed my system about 2 months ago and everything was fine until today, I can't hear anything from any game so I tried to fix the problem. However, I found that my audio just doesn't work. I'm not sure what I did, but every time I try to open the sound in the system...
  9. The audio does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The audio does not work: I installed my system about 2 months ago and everything was fine until today, I can't hear anything from Call of Duty so I tried to fix the problem. However, I found that my audio just doesn't work from Windows. I'm not sure what I did, but every time I try to open the sound...
  10. my audio / sound does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    my audio / sound does not work: I have a problem help my audio or sound does not work and I have not updated anything just since yesterday it does not work I was playing a game and I did not hear I thought it was for the game so I ignored it but today I played another game and it is not heard but I think...