Windows 10: Audio Doesnt Sync With XBOX Game Bar (Recording)

Discus and support Audio Doesnt Sync With XBOX Game Bar (Recording) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was not sure exactly where to put this, in Applications & Software or Gaming, so i just put it here. So, I have been recording with the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PrayNight, Jun 10, 2016.

1. PrayNight Win User

Audio Doesnt Sync With XBOX Game Bar (Recording)

I was not sure exactly where to put this, in Applications & Software or Gaming, so i just put it here.
    So, I have been recording with the Windows 10 Game Bar thing. But when i went to watch them, the audio slowly got out of sync. At the end of my galacticraft mod review, i ate food and the noise was heard about 2-4 seconds later! I have searched everywhere for an answer, and tried to look at how to sync audio with video, but it doesnt help. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

:)

PrayNight, Jun 10, 2016

2. Audio not synced in clips

Hello, I like to record some great moments in video games, but the videos which are recorded by the Xbox recorder on PC have their audio not synced with the video/image. It really bugs me. Do you have any idea how to fix that?

Thank you.

NuageCloudy, Jun 10, 2016
  3. XBox App Recording Audio Issues on Windows 10

Old title: XBox App Recording Audio Issues

Everything in my Audio settings, drives, etc. is up-to-date and works in every other app (i.e. Discord, Skype, etc.). However, when I am trying to record my gaming via the XBox App, the audio will not work. I am not trying to record with a microphone, just
    the video and audio of the game. Video works great every time, but no audio with it. Help?

DrenchedDawn, Jun 10, 2016
Thema:

Audio Doesnt Sync With XBOX Game Bar (Recording)

1. Audio Doesnt Sync With XBOX Game Bar (Recording) - Similar Threads - Audio Doesnt Sync

2. Xbox game bar records as a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar records as a black screen: Half of the time when I am recording footage for a game (overwatch), the recording turns out to be a black screen when I view the mp4 file. I have looked at other forum posts on this, and it seems that this problem is largely unresolved for many people....
  3. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio: It records game and discord audio, but doesn't record my microphone. It is set to default and audio to record is set to all. I've scoured the forums for answers and have tried most solutions, but none seem to fix it....
  4. Game Bar/Screen Recording Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar/Screen Recording Audio Issue: Hello! I am having a bit of an issue with audio when I record my screen with the microphone on. My microphone is built into my headphones, if that helps answer the question. Now, the audio issue isn't about my microphone audio directly, but is tied into it. I'm trying to...
  5. XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy: So i've been trying to use the XBOX game bar to record my screen. Everything goes well, but the audio is just glitched. The video is good condition, its just the audio that has a problem. I dont understand why, maybe you people out there know?...
  6. Game bar records only audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar records only audio: Hello, i started using the game bar to record my gameplay. Im only using the record last 30 seconds button at the moment, when i play those videos i can only hear the audio and the video itself is only a screenshot. How do i fix it?...
  7. windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio: I am trying to record gameplay and audio from games I play with my friends. I am using discord to talk with them but when I try to record with game bar it only picks up my voice and not my friends. what can I do so that when I record I can hear my friends as well as myself?...
  8. Game bar only records audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar only records audio: I have noticed recently when trying to record a game clip through the game bar, it is only recording the audio to the clip most the time. Ive tried watching the clip through the xbox app and through media player, it just looks like a screenshot and the audio playing The...
  9. Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen.: The problem started after the 1803 update. Now if I record any full screen game, it records the whole video as a black video. But it doesn't happen with the windowed mode....
  10. Microsoft Game Bar wont record my audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Game Bar wont record my audio: I believe there is a bug in the game bar where it wont record a users microphone by default, even if it is set to do so bu default. The only work around I have found is to disable record microphone, then re-enable it on the game bar. Is this a known issue? Is there a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i screen capture with xbox game bar the audio is out of sync