Windows 10: Audio Doesn't work

Discus and support Audio Doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am Ziyovuddin.I have recently Installe windows 10 to My computer and Audio doesn't work. There is sentence that there are no avialable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZiyovuddinMardonov, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Audio Doesn't work

Hi, I am Ziyovuddin.I have recently Installe windows 10 to My computer and Audio doesn't work. There is sentence that there are no avialable device.Please, Help me!!!!!Thanks in advance!!!

:)

ZiyovuddinMardonov, Jul 26, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Audio Doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me Audio Doesn't work :)

GiancarlosGarza, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Audio Doesn't work

Audio jack doesn`t work

Today when i plugged out headphones, it doesn`t display that you`ve unplugged headphones, seems goes something wrong. Now i can hear sonud only from plugged headphones. How to repair this problem?

clayer---01, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Audio Doesn't work

1. Audio Doesn't work - Similar Threads - Audio Doesn't

2. Installed new audio drivers, and now the sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed new audio drivers, and now the sound doesn't work: So.....I am currently running Windows 10 on a Surface Book 3. I got a new microphone, and was trying to install the drivers to get it to work. So I installed:Realtek* High Definition Audio Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit for the Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BE, NUC8i5BE, and...
  3. Laptop doesn't want to install Realtek Audio Manager

Laptop doesn't want to install Realtek Audio Manager: I have a relatively unused Lenovo Miix 300 became Win10 from Win8 if I remember correctly that I've had to start using lately, and I've realized that my mic makes too much noise even when the room is totally quiet perhaps it's some sort of feedback loop. I've then decided to...
  4. Bluetooth Audio doesn't work

Bluetooth Audio doesn't work: Hi there,I'm having issues with Bluetooth speaker and headphone with my Windows PC. I can successfully connect my speaker and my headphones to my PC, but neither works properly. The sound from my headphone is fuzzy and not stable. The situation is worse with my Bluetooth...
  5. Audio doesn't play anymore on my laptop

Audio doesn't play anymore on my laptop: I recently saw an update on my computer. It was the Sound Research Corp. - Extension - 16.29.71.1962 update. I installed the update and since then audio has stopped playing on my laptop. Whenever I use headphones the audio still works so the problem has to be with the driver....
  6. Rear Audio Jack doesn't work

Rear Audio Jack doesn't work: I bought new headphones, and for some reason when i connected them the rear green audio jack doesn't work. i have set it to "headphones" in the realtek audio console but it still doesn't seem to work. could anyone help me with this? i dont want to use a jack to usb adapter...
  7. Audio doesn't work until after multiple reboots.

Audio doesn't work until after multiple reboots.: Whenever I turn on my laptop, the sound system hardly ever works. Headphones don't work, built-in speakers don't work. Just silence. Please help :...
  8. After restarting my pc and "installing" Realtek Audio Manager, it doesn't show on Device...

After restarting my pc and "installing" Realtek Audio Manager, it doesn't show on Device...: I have been trying to download Realtek Audio Manager on my PC mostly all day and haven't been able to see the application. I can see the files in C:\Program Files x86\Realtek\Audio but there is no HDA folder....
  9. My PC keeps switching to an audio device that doesn't exist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps switching to an audio device that doesn't exist: My PC HP 15-dy1074nr, Windows 10 Home 19042.1052 keeps switching to this non-existent audio device see screenshot. I do not own an Xbox or any Xbox devices, so why it shows an Xbox device is beyond me. This happens only when headphones are connected, mostly when wired but...
  10. Win+G doesn't record the audio? How to fix that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win+G doesn't record the audio? How to fix that?: Hello! WinG has been a lifesaver of memories!! But lately whenever I record something the audio from the pc doesn't get recorded, when I play the video it's mute! I tried with the headphones on and without, but I don't care to hear my voice, just the video of the call I'm...