Windows 10: Audio from stray adds

Discus and support Audio from stray adds in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In MS Edge, I keep hearing audio from adds that are not on my screen. Is this a problem with Edge, or with Yahoo home page. Is there a way to shut it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dcwoody153, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Audio from stray adds

In MS Edge, I keep hearing audio from adds that are not on my screen. Is this a problem with Edge, or with Yahoo home page. Is there a way to shut it off, or keep adds from auto playing ??

:)

dcwoody153, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Audio part of the video is not saving on Windows 10.

Hi Susie,

The issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Software used to create the video.
    • Step forgotten while creating the video.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which software are you using to create the video?
    • Did you skip the step to add audio while creating the video?

You may have skipped the step to add the audio while creating the video. Check if you have followed the steps to add audio while creating the video on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of saving the video on the desktop issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Audio from stray adds

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Audio from stray adds

1. Audio from stray adds - Similar Threads - Audio stray adds

2. add audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add audio device: I cannot find my audio device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-audio-device/07098ace-29de-4509-8dfe-042af0300395
  3. add audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add audio device: I cannot find my audio device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-audio-device/07098ace-29de-4509-8dfe-042af0300395
  4. Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard: An update caused the loss of my speakers' device. Not only does my computer say there is no speaker installed, the Device Manager does not list it. Returning to a previous build did not restore the speakers.I tried to Add Legacy Hardware/Sound Driver using the Add Hardware...
  5. Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard

Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard: An update caused the loss of my speakers' device. Not only does my computer say there is no speaker installed, the Device Manager does not list it. Returning to a previous build did not restore the speakers.I tried to Add Legacy Hardware/Sound Driver using the Add Hardware...
  6. How can I prevent Cortana from activating in response to stray words and noises?

in Cortana
    How can I prevent Cortana from activating in response to stray words and noises?: Cortana pops up often when I'm watching TV or just when there are noises in the room., How can I prevent these false activations?There are many web pages that talk about training Cortana, but none of the things described exist on my computer. I have Windows 10 Pro 9043.1288...
  7. Issues to add audio file in Custom audio

Issues to add audio file in Custom audio: Hi, I've been trying to add an audio file MP4 and AVI in the Photos App Custom audio but I keep receiving this message "these files have properties that can't be read". What should I do? I had the file in 3 format but nothing worked...
  8. Every day the windows search strays further and further from sanity...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every day the windows search strays further and further from sanity...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Liquos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/np98mp/every_day_the_windows_search_strays_further_and/
  9. New stray account appeared after replacing CPU

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New stray account appeared after replacing CPU: Hello everyone. I recently upgraded my CPU from a Ryzen 2700X to a Ryzen 5800X. All is well except for the appearance of a stray account on my login screen. It has the same name as my account which is my only account. And only one account shows up in the User Accounts...
  10. accidentally deleted dolby audio from add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    accidentally deleted dolby audio from add/remove programs: Hi, I am new here. I have encountered a very strange and depressing problem... So while deleting some programs on add/remove programs on windows 10, I accidentally deleted two dolby audio programs. I don't know the exact names, it happened pretty fast. I just read...