Windows 10: AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN MY PC with WINDOWS 10?

Discus and support AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN MY PC with WINDOWS 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Sir, When I notice that AUDIO SYSTEM in my PC with WINDOWS 10 is not working. Previously it works properly, Even after clicking the TROUBLE SHOOT,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Feb 20, 2024.

1. AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN MY PC with WINDOWS 10?

Dear Sir, When I notice that AUDIO SYSTEM in my PC with WINDOWS 10 is not working. Previously it works properly, Even after clicking the TROUBLE SHOOT, it verifies the defects., it shows ' tourn off sound effects and enhancements, I do not know what to do, because I am an old man 76yrs not studied the basic knowledge in COMPUTER. Please guide me to do well, UMCHANDRAN VISWANATHAN.

:)

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Feb 20, 2024

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 21, 2024
  3. JoeBoyka Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN MY PC with WINDOWS 10? :)

JoeBoyka, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Jayce Win User

AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN MY PC with WINDOWS 10?

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN MY PC with WINDOWS 10?

1. AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN MY PC with WINDOWS 10? - Similar Threads - AUDIO WORKING

2. Laptop Speaker Audio NOT WORKING!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Speaker Audio NOT WORKING!: My laptop speakers have randomly stopped working. I have an ASUS ROG STRIX gaming laptop G733ZW ran with Windows 11. I am still able to get audio through a USB wired audio device. The HD audio output option isn't even showing anymore.Things I've tried to remedy the problem;1...
  3. Laptop Speaker Audio NOT WORKING!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Speaker Audio NOT WORKING!: My laptop speakers have randomly stopped working. I have an ASUS ROG STRIX gaming laptop G733ZW ran with Windows 11. I am still able to get audio through a USB wired audio device. The HD audio output option isn't even showing anymore.Things I've tried to remedy the problem;1...
  4. After running a disk check, my audio output stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After running a disk check, my audio output stopped working.: Running a disk check resulted in losing my audio. When running the audio troubleshooter, it said that 'Audio services not responding.' I tried rolling back my audio drivers but it was greyed out. Can anyone help?...
  5. All my Audio and video files suddenly not working?

All my Audio and video files suddenly not working?: So recently my laptop had an update and has been fine. It was playing just fine on the 22nd of july, but the next day, the audio/headphone jack wasnt playing. Even at 100% there was no sound. The troubleshooter restarted my laptop, but still nothing. Now as of 24th July, ALL...
  6. Every time I connect a HDMI to my tv I need to restart my windows audio to make the sound work.

Every time I connect a HDMI to my tv I need to restart my windows audio to make the sound work.: When I connect my laptop to my TV I need to restart my Windows audio in the service app to get the sound out of my TV. When I first try to connect it the sound will only come from my laptop speakers. My TV speakers do not show up in the sound tab until After the restart....
  7. My audio INPUT is not working. I've tried almost everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio INPUT is not working. I've tried almost everything.: A couple of days ago, I noticed my microphone wasn't working. Assuming my headset mic didn't work, I purchased a new headset. However, the microphone is still not working. I've tried almost every trick in the book, that I'm aware of. I went into Sound and made sure under the...
  8. My audio INPUT is not working. I've tried almost everything.

My audio INPUT is not working. I've tried almost everything.: A couple of days ago, I noticed my microphone wasn't working. Assuming my headset mic didn't work, I purchased a new headset. However, the microphone is still not working. I've tried almost every trick in the book, that I'm aware of. I went into Sound and made sure under the...
  9. My audio INPUT is not working. I've tried almost everything.

10. About a week ago, the sound stopped working on my computer. no input or output audio is...

About a week ago, the sound stopped working on my computer. no input or output audio is...: I've only ever used the default audio output from my ASUS VG27AQ Tuf monitor. Additional computer details:- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT- Windows 10 version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4529So far I've tried:- windows troubleshooting device. The...