Windows 10: AUDIO IS TOO LOW

Discus and support AUDIO IS TOO LOW in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have this audio problem, and not in all programs, only in "Movies & Tv". Audio works but it's too low I can barely hear anything, even though it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nonylolo, Aug 27, 2018.

1. nonylolo Win User

AUDIO IS TOO LOW

I have this audio problem, and not in all programs, only in "Movies & Tv".

Audio works but it's too low I can barely hear anything, even though it's raised to 100.

I have been checking every possible way to fix the audio, but nothing's working.

I watched this youtube video where it said to go to the "tools" bar and fix the audio from there, but I don't have the tools bar because I have windows 10 and he had windows 7.

I will really appreciate a response to my question.

:)

nonylolo, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Blue Snowball microphone with low audio quality on Windows 10.

Hi Eoin,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change microphone or audio settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to check the issue by connecting with another microphone device on the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message on the computer when you use the Microphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sound related issues and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Please get back to us with an update on with low sound through Microphone, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 27, 2018
  4. AUDIO IS TOO LOW

nokia 5235 low audio output

I purchased nokia 5235 two weeks back. The ringtone volume is very very low and most of the time I missed the calls due to it. Also audio output of songs is very low. Is this the problem with all nokia 5235 or probably with my handset. Kindly suggest the
    solution.

talktoanubhav, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

AUDIO IS TOO LOW

1. AUDIO IS TOO LOW - Similar Threads - AUDIO TOO LOW

2. Audio too low Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio too low Win11: Coming from Win10 I have this enhancement tab that solve all my problem. Now on Win11 pro. The enhancement tab disappear. My device manager audio drivers are also no longer "High definition Audio device" like I used to have in Win10.Volume is very low.I went to communication...
  3. Input Audio too low

Input Audio too low: Hello someone please help me , it's been a while my input audio is not working properly. Before the window 11 update everything worked just fine but now the input audio is too low.I have an Asus TUF Gaming F15 FX506HM.The issue is not coming from my microphone because I tried...
  4. Audio too low on headset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio too low on headset.: Hello I am using Windows 10, and when i connect headsets via the aux port they all sound incredibly low, even on 100% and volume mixer topped. However, when I connect inside the ear earbuds, they sound as they should, 100 volume being super loud, and 50 half, etc.I wonder why...
  5. Audio too low on headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio too low on headset.: Hello I am using Windows 10, and when i connect headsets via the aux port they all sound incredibly low, even on 100% and volume mixer topped. However, when I connect inside the ear earbuds, they sound as they should, 100 volume being super loud, and 50 half, etc.I wonder why...
  6. Audio too low on headset.

7. Bluetooth Audio too low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Audio too low: I have Shure SE215 Bluetooth earbuds and I connected them to my PC running Windows 10. They worked fine for a short time using Spotify and Google Meet but now whenever I connect them the volume is incredibly low and occasionally the volume level will read 100 or 5 but it...
  8. Audio too low

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio too low: First off, I don't know if this is the right place to post this issue, so sorry if it isn't. I have a problem with my audio. When it's at 6 volume it's the right level, when it's at 8 it's too loud and at 10 it's destroying my eardrums. The usual volume ranges I use are...
  9. audio is too low

audio is too low: hey when I watch any video on "Movies and Tv" I can barely hear any sound, I mean I do hear but it's very low. Even though the volume is up to 100, I can barely hear anything. Audio works very well on other videos or websites, but not on Movies & Tv. This problem really...
  10. AUDIO IS TOO LOW

in Windows 10 Customization
    AUDIO IS TOO LOW: I have this audio problem, and not in any app.. only in "Movies & Tv". Audio works but it's too low I can barely hear anything, even though it's raised to 100. I have checked every possible way to fix the audio, but nothing's working. I watched this youtube video where it...