Windows 10: Audio issues upon every reboot.

Discus and support Audio issues upon every reboot. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just as the titles states; why is it that every time I reboot with windows 10; it wipes out my sound? Its making me nuts!!! this once again is on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matt Siegel, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Audio issues upon every reboot.

Just as the titles states; why is it that every time I reboot with windows 10; it wipes out my sound? Its making me nuts!!! this once again is on a sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card. Why is it so frigging hard for creative to get their **it in gear and once and for all put out the correct sound card drivers and the correct software for sound blaster cards?

:)

Matt Siegel, Aug 19, 2015

2. Mac Address changes upon every reboot

I have updated to version: 7.10.8107.79 but Mac address changing problem havent been solved for me yet. Am i missing an update???

Firmware revision no: 2250.21.51002.728

Yasiru Mohamed, Aug 19, 2015
  3. rarisoft Win User
    Mac Address changes upon every reboot

I can now confirm, after reset (battery off) the MAC address changes - no matter if the router remains on air.

My conclusion: HTC (or Microsoft) as not fixed this issue!

Regards, rari.

rarisoft, Aug 19, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

Audio issues upon every reboot.

Right click on the Speaker Icon->Playback devices->Speakers->Properties->Sound Blaster and check mark on " Disable Enhancements" as shown:

Audio issues upon every reboot. [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Audio issues upon every reboot.

1. Audio issues upon every reboot. - Similar Threads - Audio issues upon

2. Laptop Shutting Down Unexpectedly + Breaks Windows Audio Upon Reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Shutting Down Unexpectedly + Breaks Windows Audio Upon Reboot: For several months now, my Lenovo T490 laptop occasionally shuts down when:I lock it with Win + L and leaving it idleI put it into Sleep with applications running, either by closing the lid or through Start's power menu/ALT + F4 and leaving it idleI step away and leave it...
  3. Laptop Shutting Down Unexpectedly + Breaks Windows Audio Upon Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Shutting Down Unexpectedly + Breaks Windows Audio Upon Reboot: For several months now, my Lenovo T490 laptop occasionally shuts down when:I lock it with Win + L and leaving it idleI put it into Sleep with applications running, either by closing the lid or through Start's power menu/ALT + F4 and leaving it idleI step away and leave it...
  4. Laptop Shutting Down Unexpectedly + Breaks Windows Audio Upon Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microphone audio inop after every reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone audio inop after every reboot: A friend and I both have this save problem and we have worked for days with reload, checks of drivers, searching for any answers. Making the mic Default, or Default Comm which makes no difference in the problem. What happens, we are using Mic input on the rear of new I9 HP...
  6. Rollback being overrid upon reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rollback being overrid upon reboot: There's a driver that keeps messing up my pc - pci bus. It's the AMD brand, but the thing is, my pc works just fine when it runs PCI Express Root Complex (10.0.19041.488 , 6/21/2006) HOWEVER, everytime I try to rollback the AMD pci bus and then reboot, I go to check and...
  7. Every time I reboot windows 10 issue.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I reboot windows 10 issue.: When I get windows updates or have to reboot my pc it looks like my profile is reset. What I mean by this is that I start outlook and it asks me to re-enter my password considering that the remember password is check in the outlook configuration. Also same issue with one...
  8. Every program requires every to re-login upon reboot

Every program requires every to re-login upon reboot: Hi Ever since updating windows, I’m having an issue when I reboot my machine that every program/app requires me to login again (eg: adobe, one drive, security software, Microsoft office and even saved logins on chrome). This never used to be the case pre-update, and I can...
  9. Desktop Icons Rearranging upon Reboot

Desktop Icons Rearranging upon Reboot: Just to clarify, I do know that you have to turn off the auto arrange option in the desktop. I have that option off. I also deleted IconCache yet its still happening. Every time I turn off my computer and turn it back on, some icons go to left and some stay in the arrangement...
  10. Projection settings are lost upon reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Projection settings are lost upon reboot: I have my laptop hooked up to an external display via HDMI. The projection settings made using Winkey + P gets reset to "Duplicate" every time I reboot, and I have to go in and manually change it back to "Second screen only". Is there still a way to set this permanently?...