Windows 10: Audio issues

Discus and support Audio issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My realteck speakers are low volume and are distorted on video. Eluktro pro 15 Windows 10 home edition. Realteck HD audio speakers. Have tried changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by edgerandy, Dec 28, 2015.

1. edgerandy Win User

Audio issues

My realteck speakers are low volume and are distorted on video. Eluktro pro 15 Windows 10 home edition. Realteck HD audio speakers. Have tried changing settings and updating driver.

:)

edgerandy, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Geethu B Win User

Audio issues

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue may occur due to incorrect audio settings or corrupt or outdated audio driver.

Method 1:

I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help to fix the common sound issues. Check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install latest audio driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.
    If Windows 10 drivers are not available, I would suggest you to install driver in compatibility mode.

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

To install the audio driver
    in compatibility mode, I would suggest you to follow these steps:

a. Download the latest audio driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

b. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Audio Issues

Hi Marque.

Thanks for replying. The computer does not recognize the headphones even after the speaker has been disconnected or even disabled. The headphones are physically OK, because I can use them on other devices. So is the jack port on the computer, because I hear
    a small crack as I plug them in. I am unable to search for Realtek HD Audio Manager through the windows search bar. If I try to open the actual RtkNGUI64 application, nothing happens. I can't see the process running in background either if checked through
    Task Manager. If I right click on the sound icon and open properties, the application "sound" stops responding.

All other issues with the speaker prevail. I was just watching a youtube video, paused for about a minute, and had no sound. The video won't play either.

Any recommendations?

Thanks a lot.

LukasSimoncic, Dec 28, 2015
Thema:

Audio issues

1. Audio issues - Similar Threads - Audio issues

2. Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming: Hello everybody,it would be very nice if someone could help me. While playing Pubg mobile in gameloop emulator I am facing issue when I use headphone mic. I set Input/Output default as headphones. Now whenever i turn on mic in game I cannot hear sound no game sound and no...
  3. Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming: Hello everybody,it would be very nice if someone could help me. While playing Pubg mobile in gameloop emulator I am facing issue when I use headphone mic. I set Input/Output default as headphones. Now whenever i turn on mic in game I cannot hear sound no game sound and no...
  4. Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works: I have updated several drivers suggested on the Dell Support site, including audio drivers. After these updates, no audio output/input device shows. Audio only works with AirPods. I have tried every possible "fix," and none are working.I discovered that the "Realtek Audio...
  5. Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works

Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works: I have updated several drivers suggested on the Dell Support site, including audio drivers. After these updates, no audio output/input device shows. Audio only works with AirPods. I have tried every possible "fix," and none are working.I discovered that the "Realtek Audio...
  6. Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.: I've been having this issue with my ethernet cable, where when i connect it, my realtek audio driver disappears for some reason and my computer doesn't recognize the headphones that are connected. When i pull off the Ethernet cable, connect my headphones again, and restart my...
  7. Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.

Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.: I've been having this issue with my ethernet cable, where when i connect it, my realtek audio driver disappears for some reason and my computer doesn't recognize the headphones that are connected. When i pull off the Ethernet cable, connect my headphones again, and restart my...
  8. Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How do I fix this audio issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this audio issue?: When watching YouTube videos sometimes my video slows down and looks choppy and the sound gets muted and I cannot hear anything however, when using earphones I have yet to experience this problem. I have recently updated my system to windows 11 but, I am not sure if this...
  10. How do I fix this audio issue?

How do I fix this audio issue?: When watching YouTube videos sometimes my video slows down and looks choppy and the sound gets muted and I cannot hear anything however, when using earphones I have yet to experience this problem. I have recently updated my system to windows 11 but, I am not sure if this...