Windows 10: Audio laggy/glitchy when I move my mouse cursor.

Discus and support Audio laggy/glitchy when I move my mouse cursor. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have had this issue for only a couple of days now. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers for the mouse, sound card, and headset, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Darnys91, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Darnys91 Win User

Audio laggy/glitchy when I move my mouse cursor.

I have had this issue for only a couple of days now. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers for the mouse, sound card, and headset, which still hasn't helped. I've seen other sites talking about an "Intel Technologies Access Services" which isn't showing up in my task manager or services (I'm assuming that's a good thing, haha). I guess I'm just not exactly sure what else to try at this point.

:)

Darnys91, Oct 13, 2015

2. Severe ChoppyCursor Lag

Hello, just today with Windows 10 I started to experience severe cursor lag. The cursor itself is choppy and laggy, almost as if the frame rate of the whole desktop is dropping however it's only the mouse. While the mouse is EXTREMELY choppy and laggy, the
    rest of the applications in the backround run extremely smooth, as if the mouse isn't choppy at all. When I move the mouse horizontally, the mouse seems to teleport, as if it were never in the space in between. When clicking, I have to click a couple times
    before it actually registers. I tested it out in the game league of legends, and the game ran smooth however the in-game cursor itself did the same as it would outside of the game. I have re installed the Geforce game ready drivers. I also have yet to find
    another person witht he same case as me. I have had windows 10 for almost a year now.

Specs:

PNY GTX 750

FX-8350

16gb Patriot ram

Asus Motherboard

TRistandeveyra, Oct 13, 2015
  3. Glitchy mouse cursor

I adjusted the scaling of my computer from 150% to 149%, and this seemed to solve the issue. Thank you anyway!

ihavenolife, Oct 13, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Tell us mouse you are using make and model and headset. Is headset plugged in at the time of this issue ? Try moving to different USB ports on PC.

jds63, Oct 13, 2015
  5. Darnys91 Win User
    I'm using a "Blackweb Gaming" mouse, and a Plantronics Gamecom 780 headset with dolby surround sound. The problem occurs even if I switch to HDMI audio through my monitor and unplug my headset. I switched usb ports and it's still happening.

Darnys91, Oct 13, 2015
  6. Darnys91 Win User
    Well, it appears my problem has been solved. I JUST got an update to show up for AMD Catalyst Chipsets. Had to try about 50 times. We'll see if it's permanent.

Darnys91, Oct 13, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    Going to start asking about sound card or graphics driver and settings in there control panel too, when using a headset uses it's own software and changes sometimes made to sound card settings.

jds63, Oct 13, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

jds63, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Audio laggy/glitchy when I move my mouse cursor. - Similar Threads - Audio laggy glitchy

2. Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.: Recently, I sent my laptop to a repair technician and it suddenly seemed that the problem of crackling didn't completely disappear. I am facing these issues every time I connect my laptop to the charger. I have a laptop Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-521H with 8th generation Intel...
  3. Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.: Recently, I sent my laptop to a repair technician and it suddenly seemed that the problem of crackling didn't completely disappear. I am facing these issues every time I connect my laptop to the charger. I have a laptop Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-521H with 8th generation Intel...
  4. Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly: My mouse doesn't work when I move it slowly when I intend to move my cursor slightly, but it only moves when I move the mouse faster. I have this problem in 2/4 of the mouses I use, both of which are new, and I think it might be a Windows problem....
  6. Mouse beeping when i move the cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse beeping when i move the cursor: A few days ago, I got a new laptop and a mouse. It is a Huawei Mouse Swift CD20 and it started beeping today. When I don't move the mouse, nothing happens but as soon as I move the cursor, the mouse starts beeping. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/JayCube26 [link]...
  7. My mouse/cursor stutters when I move it across the screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse/cursor stutters when I move it across the screen?: I updated my graphics card and noticed my mouse was stuttering and lagging whenever I moved it across the screen. The problem persists on the touchpad as well. This hasn’t happened before and I’m not sure how to troubleshoot this. Any help is appreciated! Edit: Just to...
  8. my mouse cursor if flickering and dissapears when not moving?

my mouse cursor if flickering and dissapears when not moving?: Hello, My mouse cursor is flickering constantly when I move it and disappears when not moving. Changed mouse's and problem still persists. Have to shut down the computer for it to work normally again but that doesn't last long. I've been told that I may need to reinstall the...
  9. Weird glitchy mouse cursor

Weird glitchy mouse cursor: Hi, Early today, my cursor on my main screen (I have 2 screens) started looking a bit pixelated, but on my secondary screen it was working fine. I didn't really know what to do about it, so I went into the Change Mouse Size/Colour in the Settings menu, but when I changed it...
  10. Glitchy Audio and Lagging Cursor

Glitchy Audio and Lagging Cursor: I have some new bluetooth speakers, however, whenever I try to listen to a video online or to some music the audio keeps on glitching out and the overall sound quality is bad. Is there anyway I can fix this? I already troubleshooted using the control panel audio trouble...