Windows 10: AUDIO on project is only on one channel

Discus and support AUDIO on project is only on one channel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello when working with my new video project, there is an issue with the audio only coming out of one speaker channel. Is this something with the hdmi?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolRagsdale, Aug 16, 2018.

1. AUDIO on project is only on one channel

Hello when working with my new video project, there is an issue with the audio only coming out of one speaker channel. Is this something with the hdmi? or windows 10? or ?... Any help would be appreciated.

-Carol

:)

CarolRagsdale, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Office 2016 and Office 365 Current Channel v1706 build 8229.2073

Source: Office 365 client update channel releases

See also: June 2017 updates for Get Office Blogs

AUDIO on project is only on one channel [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows

Brink, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Arnie Est Win User

AUDIO on project is only on one channel

I can't Project my Screen on pc

Hello Obaro Nduka,

Thank youn for posting Microsoft Community.

We're here to help. Regarding your concern you may follow the steps provided below:

• Use a USB cable to connect to your Windows device.
    • Start the Project My Screen app on your Windows device.
    • On your phone, tap Yes when prompted to allow screen projection.
    Note: You can't use a USB connection to project content that's protected by Digital Right Management (DRM) -- for example Xbox Video. Projecting your screen with a USB connection is video only. You can still manage audio through your phone.

Hope this helps.

Arnie Est, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

AUDIO on project is only on one channel

1. AUDIO on project is only on one channel - Similar Threads - AUDIO project channel

2. Bluetooth audio only playing one channel in Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth audio only playing one channel in Windows PC: [IMG]Bluetooth audio lets users listen to music, watch videos, and make calls wirelessly. But recently, some users have reported that their Bluetooth audio devices only play one audio channel on their Windows PC. If you face this issue, fortunately, you can follow some simple...
  3. Onedrive full? Only one copy of project.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive full? Only one copy of project.: Hello,A bit of a question about Onedrive, because it's been doing my head in a bit today, continuously saying it's full, despite there being less files inside my folder than there had been in the past.I manually copy a folder of mine, containing a project, into my Onedrive to...
  4. Onedrive full? Only one copy of project.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive full? Only one copy of project.: Hello,A bit of a question about Onedrive, because it's been doing my head in a bit today, continuously saying it's full, despite there being less files inside my folder than there had been in the past.I manually copy a folder of mine, containing a project, into my Onedrive to...
  5. Onedrive full? Only one copy of project.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Audio in one channel only, for only one application...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio in one channel only, for only one application...: I am mystified: My best guess is that the problem is related to Windows option update KB5004296, a couple of weeks ago, because onset of problem coincided. I run Windows 10 Pro and audio through an EVGA NuAudio card, and I watch tv through the MediaPortal interface, through a...
  7. Windows conflict with audio interface - only one channel detected in apps

Windows conflict with audio interface - only one channel detected in apps: I have a brand new USB audio interface, the SSL 2. The problem I am having is with getting any of my software and apps to detect and signal from both channels. I have a microphone going into channel 1 XLR, and a keyboard going into channel 2 jack. My laptop is an Dell XPS...
  8. Audio on only one channel

Audio on only one channel: Audio shows only one channel with sound and the other is greyed out. Please help. Windows 10 / Performance & system failures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/audio-on-only-one-channel/76a5ed09-7837-41e4-b375-176c2fbcf214
  9. Audio on only one channel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio on only one channel: Audio shows only one channel with sound and the other is greyed out. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/audio-on-only-one-channel/76a5ed09-7837-41e4-b375-176c2fbcf214
  10. Audio coming through on only one channel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio coming through on only one channel: Hello - trying to edit a video but the sound is only coming out from one channel and we need a 2 channel situation. Can anyone help? Thanks. -Carol...