Windows 10: Audio peripheral is unplugged

Discus and support Audio peripheral is unplugged in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sound drivers are working properly but the audio peripheral is unplugged. How do I resolve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by samuelkebati, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Audio peripheral is unplugged

Sound drivers are working properly but the audio peripheral is unplugged. How do I resolve this

:)

samuelkebati, Jul 10, 2018

2. All audio muted after unplugging headphones.

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

This might occur, if some of the audio settings got changed or corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Audio peripheral is unplugged

Headphone is unplugged !!!

Since you have a Realtek software installed on your PC, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below to correct its setting:

• Open the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
    • Select Connector Settings in the right side panel.
    • Tick on the box beside Disable front panel jack detection.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Audio peripheral is unplugged

1. Audio peripheral is unplugged - Similar Threads - Audio peripheral unplugged

2. BSOD upon unplugging keyboard/mouse peripherals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD upon unplugging keyboard/mouse peripherals: I have had this issue for a few months. When I first encountered it, I looked up the mouse and bsod and found that drivers for my razer device may be causing it but then I also found it happened when I unplugged my keyboard which is not a razer device, it's a custom built...
  3. BSOD upon unplugging keyboard/mouse peripherals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD upon unplugging keyboard/mouse peripherals: I have had this issue for a few months. When I first encountered it, I looked up the mouse and bsod and found that drivers for my razer device may be causing it but then I also found it happened when I unplugged my keyboard which is not a razer device, it's a custom built...
  4. BSOD upon unplugging keyboard/mouse peripherals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Audio Problems - "The audio peripheral doesn't appear to be plugged in. Check the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Problems - "The audio peripheral doesn't appear to be plugged in. Check the...: Hey there,I am having trouble with the audio on my Sony VAIO laptop with windows 10. I ran the troubleshoot on my laptop because the audio was too low to be heard and a message appeared up saying that "The audio peripheral doesn't appear to be plugged in. Check the...
  6. what is an audio peripheral on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what is an audio peripheral on my laptop: Please help I'm not exactly a computer expert. what is an audio peripheral on my laptop. i have done all the checks possible ran the trouble shooter etc it just says audio peripheral not plugged in....
  7. It keeps on saying that the audio peripheral is unplugged? where is it on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    It keeps on saying that the audio peripheral is unplugged? where is it on Windows 10?: Where is the audio peripheral on Windows 10, it keeps on sayings unplugged? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-keeps-on-saying-that-the-audio-peripheral-is/b85b33a4-5484-4549-a6dd-4d3b5a057132
  8. Stuck on loading screen. Unplugging peripherals doesn't fix it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on loading screen. Unplugging peripherals doesn't fix it.: Yesterday night my machine was working fine. This morning as I went to turn it on it gets stuck on the loading screen with the blue Windows logo and the spinning circles. Things I've tried: - Unplugging all peripherals - Hard reboot several times until "repair mode" loading...
  9. Unplugging/Plugging USB peripherals causing GPU issue (very weird)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Unplugging/Plugging USB peripherals causing GPU issue (very weird): This is a weird one, here goes: With my Windows 10 PC with a GTX960 GPU installed turned off, I will go and grab my keyboard or wireless mouse dongle from my attached powered USB 3.0 hub. I will then plug those items back in, then turn the PC on and I get an issue where my...
  10. Unplugged Audio Drivers, and Audio Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unplugged Audio Drivers, and Audio Problems: Hello, I have been updating my laptop's drivers using Driver Easy (free vers.) and it says that two of my audio drivers are Unplugged and i cannot install an update to them until they are plugged in again. I would like to know where I can find the Drivers in Device Manager...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio peripheral windows 10

2. audio peripheral not plugged in

3. audio peripheral

4. audio peripheral not plugged in windows 10,
  5. the audio peripheral not plugged in,
  6. asus audio peripherial is unplugged,
  7. what is audio peripheral windows 10,
  8. the audio peripheral is not plugged in,
  9. audio pheripheral,
  10. audio peripheral plug in,
  11. audio peripheral not connected,