Windows 10: audio playback has a buffering pause

Discus and support audio playback has a buffering pause in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 on dell latitude laptop. occurs on all media options including pre-recorded cds. Have re-installed driver, looked for updates--no solutions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JosephBalentine1, Aug 26, 2018.

1. audio playback has a buffering pause

Windows 10 on dell latitude laptop. occurs on all media options including pre-recorded cds. Have re-installed driver, looked for updates--no solutions. Anyone have a recommendation for a cure?

:)

JosephBalentine1, Aug 26, 2018
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Pause and resume audio files

The media player you use to play the lectures likely has a keyboard shortcut to pause the playback. For example: In Windows Media Player you can press CTRL+P to pause and resume playback.

These keyboard shortcuts only work if the audio file is on your hard drive. If the audio streams from the internet and the web page doesn't provide a control to pause the playback, there's nothing you can do to force it.

BulldogXX, Aug 26, 2018
  3. tomramos Win User
    Video playback of files on HD/SSD pauses but audio continues

Any video that I playback that is on one of my HD/SSD pauses but the audio continues, then after 10-15 seconds the video cuts to where audio is or fast forwards. Does not happen with short clips but with movies or tv episodes.

tomramos, Aug 26, 2018
  4. bjh_101 Win User

audio playback has a buffering pause

Paused audio playback begins again after unplugging headphones

Hi,

I appear to be experiencing a bug with audio playback.

If I listen to music/podcasts with headphones, and then pause the playback from the lock screen, and then pull out the headphones the music then starts playing out of the phone speakers. It should remain paused. This can cause problems when I use headphones
    to listen to music at work.

Thanks.

bjh_101, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

audio playback has a buffering pause

1. audio playback has a buffering pause - Similar Threads - audio playback has

2. Audio playback malfunctions after frequent pause/play action

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio playback malfunctions after frequent pause/play action: I transcribe research interviews. This requires frequent pausing, rewinding, and playing. This process runs smoothly until eventually windows media player also legacy version or Express Scribe simply stop playing the audio for the same reason. This has occured on my Microsoft...
  3. Audio playback malfunctions after frequent pause/play action

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio playback malfunctions after frequent pause/play action: I transcribe research interviews. This requires frequent pausing, rewinding, and playing. This process runs smoothly until eventually windows media player also legacy version or Express Scribe simply stop playing the audio for the same reason. This has occured on my Microsoft...
  4. no audio playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    no audio playback: I have no audio playback on websites where something is recorded sometimes by me. I wrote about this some time back but not with this website but something similar and no one was able to help me. I have Chrome. All my drivers are up to date and my microphone works. I have...
  5. No sound after pausing playback.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound after pausing playback.: Hello,I have an HP Laptop running windows 10. It has the Realtek audio driver. Often when I pause playback, of either music, or video, when I resume playing there is no audio coming out of the speaker of the computer. If I restart my computer, it solves the problem....
  6. No sound after pausing playback.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound after pausing playback.: Hello,I have an HP Laptop running windows 10. It has the Realtek audio driver. Often when I pause playback, of either music, or video, when I resume playing there is no audio coming out of the speaker of the computer. If I restart my computer, it solves the problem....
  7. No sound after pausing playback.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Audio playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio playback: I have external speakers connected to the mic analog port and all tests work properly. Sound stopped working when connected to a newscast or movie streamed from the web. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-playback/c92e5260-3c25-4e9f-9b6d-474d4bd6b6ac
  9. Audio Buffer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Buffer.: So how do i find the option to change my audio buffer? Im looking all around in my setting for the option to change my audio buffer but i cant seem to find it. submitted by /u/YeeYeeBeep [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdvo2x/audio_buffer/
  10. Video playback of files on HD/SSD pauses but audio continues

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback of files on HD/SSD pauses but audio continues: Any video that I playback that is on one of my HD/SSD pauses but the audio continues, then after 10-15 seconds the video cuts to where audio is or fast forwards. Does not happen with short clips but with movies or tv episodes. 26087

Users found this page by searching for:

1. playback has pause