Windows 10: Audio Playback issue in Windows 10.

Discus and support Audio Playback issue in Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having a problem with sound playback in Windows 10. I tried fixes given online, the thing is I can hear the sound for a while, and all of a sudden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sethii03, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Sethii03 Win User

Audio Playback issue in Windows 10.

I am having a problem with sound playback in Windows 10. I tried fixes given online, the thing is I can hear the sound for a while, and all of a sudden there is no sound, although it shows playing sound on Volume Mixer, I Have to reinstall audio drivers switching between all drivers (generic audio driver, Realtek driver) to get sound back,,it works for a while but few minutes later no sound again.i even tried by reseting the windows but same problem. please help me, I am sick of searching for a solution and failing. please do reply.

:)

Sethii03, Aug 3, 2018

2. Audio playback

Hi,

There are some reasons why this issue occurs, such as outdated driver or loose cable connection. For help fixing your concern, we recommend running audio troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can automatically identify and fix some issues with audio.

Steps on how to run audio troubleshooter:

• First, click the Start, type Troubleshoot.
    • Then, select Troubleshoot from the list of results.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Lastly, Run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists, we suggest to check this
    link
    on how to Fix sound problems.

Let us know the status of the issue in this regards. Your reply is important to assist you better.

Marvelos Reg, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Glitches in Windows 10 audio playback

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click Audio playback and follow the on-screen instructions.

After running the troubleshooter, try to install the audio drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps:

1) Press Windows + X and select
    Device manager.

2) Select Audio input and output.

3) Right click on driver and select update driver software.

4) Next follow the instructions to install it.

If the issue still persists, the rollback the driver and check the issue.

To rollback:

• Right click on driver.

• Select Properties and click on
      Driver tab.

• Now select Rollback driver.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the updated status of the issue. We'll be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Audio Playback issue in Windows 10.

Issues with accessing playback devices after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Vohn,

As you are facing issues with accessing the playback device option on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated audio drivers, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article try the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Audio Playback issue in Windows 10.

1. Audio Playback issue in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Audio Playback issue

2. no audio playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    no audio playback: I have no audio playback on websites where something is recorded sometimes by me. I wrote about this some time back but not with this website but something similar and no one was able to help me. I have Chrome. All my drivers are up to date and my microphone works. I have...
  3. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio, sound or playback issue...: I've been having this issue for WEEKS now and the problem is that my default device keeps connecting and disconnecting causing extreme lag and fps drop in the middle of a game and has now started to crash youtube videos while i'm watching which it never did. I've tried...
  4. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio, sound or playback issue...: I've been having this issue for WEEKS now and the problem is that my default device keeps connecting and disconnecting causing extreme lag and fps drop in the middle of a game and has now started to crash youtube videos while i'm watching which it never did. I've tried...
  5. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Audio Playback Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Playback Issues: Everything was working fine before the update. After the update, I lost my Audio. I tried to update the audio driver but it doesn't help. I found that "Window Audio" is missing from services.MSC. So please help me to fix the issue.Here is my PC information:Product Name: HP...
  7. Audio playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio playback: I have external speakers connected to the mic analog port and all tests work properly. Sound stopped working when connected to a newscast or movie streamed from the web. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-playback/c92e5260-3c25-4e9f-9b6d-474d4bd6b6ac
  8. Weird Windows audio playback issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Windows audio playback issues: So since a while I'm having weird audio problems with my Windows. - Whenever I play any audio which has navigation buttons rewind, play, pause, forward, including playing youtube videos Windows gives me this desktop player overlay on the top left on the screen, which is...
  9. Issues streaming and playback audio and video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues streaming and playback audio and video: Since about a week I'm having issues with streaming and playback. When I start my laptop, it works fine, but after a (short) while, I cannot playback anything. No YouTube or Souncloud (in the browser), no Spotify (with application), not even local files with Windows Media...
  10. Windows 10 Avi-file video (not audio!) playback issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Avi-file video (not audio!) playback issues: So, I recently updated to Windows 10 - partially feel like that was a mistake now, but oh well. Most of the issues I have with it are just connected to it having different design than windows 7, and me being overly used to Win 7, so I guess it'll wear off. There is,...