Windows 10: Audio problem with PS5 controller

Discus and support Audio problem with PS5 controller in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a PS5 controller connected over bluetooth to my pc.If I connect my controller with a cable, this problem is no longer there.Over the course of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NicoBuela, Apr 21, 2024.

1. NicoBuela Win User

Audio problem with PS5 controller

I have a PS5 controller connected over bluetooth to my pc.If I connect my controller with a cable, this problem is no longer there.Over the course of using the controller, my bluetooth headphones don't work for 2s and then they come back.It's like the audio is going through my controller as if they are making a request, and don't leave the channel open for my headphones for the period of the request.

:)

NicoBuela, Apr 21, 2024

2. PS5 controller problem with PC

Dear Support!

I have a special problem with my PS5 controller. I used to play games with it, the PC recognized it and worked perfectly fine. One day it does not light up, the system does not recognize, the system thinks there is no controller connected, but there is. If I connect the PS5 controller to my laptop, it works without any problem. I've read a previous question with this problem, I also tried everything but I find something out. One of my USB port is not working. I tried to connect any working external device, but the port is not working. Can one wrong port cause this issue, where anything is working well in other ports except the PS5 controller?

Thanks for replying my question.
    Best regards,
    István

István Détári, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Problem with my PS5 controller on PC

May I ask whether your problem solved?

You can disconnect all external devices connected to the computer and connect the PS5 controller alone to exclude interference from other devices.

Or you can restore the PS5 controller to factory settings.

Bob - MSFT, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Sony PS5 update rolls out with new accessibility, audio

Source: PS5 update rolls out globally with new accessibility, audio, and social feature enhancements – PlayStation.Blog

Brink, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Audio problem with PS5 controller - Similar Threads - Audio problem PS5

2. PS5 controller removes headset as audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS5 controller removes headset as audio device: When I plug in my ps5 controller to my pc, not only does it set it as the default audio device, but it actually removes my headset as an audio device from my pc. I can look at my audio devices, see my headset there, and immediately when I plug the ps5 controller in, my...
  3. PS5 controller removes headset as audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS5 controller removes headset as audio device: When I plug in my ps5 controller to my pc, not only does it set it as the default audio device, but it actually removes my headset as an audio device from my pc. I can look at my audio devices, see my headset there, and immediately when I plug the ps5 controller in, my...
  4. Audio problem with PS5 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio problem with PS5 controller: I have a PS5 controller connected over bluetooth to my pc.If I connect my controller with a cable, this problem is no longer there.Over the course of using the controller, my bluetooth headphones don't work for 2s and then they come back.It's like the audio is going through...
  5. PS5 controller problem with PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS5 controller problem with PC: Dear Support!I have a special problem with my PS5 controller. I used to play games with it, the PC recognized it and worked perfectly fine. One day it does not light up, the system does not recognize, the system thinks there is no controller connected, but there is. If I...
  6. PS5 controller problem with PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS5 controller problem with PC: Dear Support!I have a special problem with my PS5 controller. I used to play games with it, the PC recognized it and worked perfectly fine. One day it does not light up, the system does not recognize, the system thinks there is no controller connected, but there is. If I...
  7. PS5 controller problem with PC

8. PS5 controller problem with PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Problem with my PS5 controller on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my PS5 controller on PC: Hello, Here is my problem, I often play with my PS5 controller on my pc and everything works fine I use DS4Windows. But unfortunately since a few days my controller does not connect to my PC when I plug in my controller nothing happens it does not light up in yellow to load...
  10. Problem with my PS5 controller on PC

Problem with my PS5 controller on PC: Hello, Here is my problem, I often play with my PS5 controller on my pc and everything works fine I use DS4Windows. But unfortunately since a few days my controller does not connect to my PC when I plug in my controller nothing happens it does not light up in yellow to load...