Windows 10: Audio Services Not Responding After Upgrade to Windows 10

Discus and support Audio Services Not Responding After Upgrade to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and I've run into a few different issues. I've been able to solve most of them thanks to searching around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pikzibner, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Pikzibner Win User

Audio Services Not Responding After Upgrade to Windows 10

Hi All,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and I've run into a few different issues. I've been able to solve most of them thanks to searching around online, but none of the suggestions have helped to get my audio working. I'm running into an error of "Audio Services Not Responding", and the speaker in the toolbar has a red-x. When I open up the playback devices, it says "No audio devices are installed."

I have a Nvidia Geforce GTX 970. I've confirmed that the Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder are both running without problem. I've tried uninstalling/deleting the drivers, and restarting the computer. I've also tried installing the NVIDIA Windows 10 Compatible version of the drivers (364.51). Nothing seems to be working, and I was hoping you all might be able to help! Let me know what additional information is needed, and I've attached some screenshots of what I'm seeing. Any help is greatly appreciated, and thank you!

Audio Services Not Responding After Upgrade to Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Pikzibner, Mar 15, 2016
  2. Romel Ram Win User
    Romel Ram, Mar 15, 2016
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Audio Services not responding Win 10

To further assist you with this issue, kindly verify which Windows 10 version is currently installed on your computer.

We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Mar 15, 2016
Thema:

Audio Services Not Responding After Upgrade to Windows 10

1. Audio Services Not Responding After Upgrade to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Audio Services Responding

2. Audio Service Not Responding After Upgrade to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Service Not Responding After Upgrade to 11: Yesterday, I upgraded to Windows 11 on my laptop. I was having a great experience with the OS until I came upon with my microphone. It wasn't working and I ran a troubleshooter. It said "Audio Service not responding" and you can see on the picture i attached. I tried using...
  3. Audio Service Not Responding After Upgrade to 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Service Not Responding After Upgrade to 11: Yesterday, I upgraded to Windows 11 on my laptop. I was having a great experience with the OS until I came upon with my microphone. It wasn't working and I ran a troubleshooter. It said "Audio Service not responding" and you can see on the picture i attached. I tried using...
  4. Audio service not responding, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio service not responding, Windows 10: This AM, I turned on my computer and noticed a red X next to my Speaker icon. Checked it, it said my audio system wasn't working. Yet, when I tested it with a YouTube video and music I have on my computer, sound worked fine. So, I foolishly, it turns out went ahead to...
  5. "Audio Service Not Responding" Windows 10

"Audio Service Not Responding" Windows 10: I recently accidentally uninstalled Realtek HD Audio Manager after reinstalling I found that my audio had stopped working completely with the troubleshoot coming up with "Audio Service Not Responding". I have tried: uninstalling and reinstalling realtek multiple times v2.81...
  6. Audio services not responding: Windows 10

Audio services not responding: Windows 10: I have a HP Pavillion and periodically it would freeze and play a buzzing noise while I was using the device. I went to the internet and tried all of the solutions they had blindly, this resulted in my services being messed up and etc. I fixed everything, however my audio is...
  7. "Audio services not responding" after update

"Audio services not responding" after update: I fixed the "audio services not running" by restarting audio services earlier but now i have this error. I have updated drivers, tried restarting services and set them to automatic. I have performed a clean boot and did other small things that the support people in microsoft...
  8. Audio service not responding, Windows 10

Audio service not responding, Windows 10: I've tried all the fixes i found on the internet and none of them worked i have had this problem for 3 months now. The problem isn't that i cant hear audio the problem is my mic is not working...
  9. audio service not responding (Windows 10)

audio service not responding (Windows 10): audio service not responding . cant resolve it. can somebody help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/audio-service-not-responding-windows-10/85f6fbd8-b995-45e4-9fda-630e6e127954
  10. Window 10 audio services not responding

Window 10 audio services not responding: For some reason my sound is not working from my laptop speakers or my bluetooth headphones and I tried everything I found on Google and a system restore but it did not fix it. Can anyone help? 89864