Windows 10: audio settings (realtek)

Discus and support audio settings (realtek) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello to all of you, I´ve got a new laptop with Win 10 home on it. I´ve problems with the audio settings. I´m unable/unallowed to change the volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vernes, Feb 4, 2016.

1. vernes Win User

audio settings (realtek)

Hello to all of you,

I´ve got a new laptop with Win 10 home on it. I´ve problems with the audio settings. I´m unable/unallowed to change the volume of the included speakers. They are always auf 100 and I can´t set the volume down or off. Do you have any ideas what I could do?

audio settings (realtek) [​IMG]

I always have this on my Screen. How can I give it away? It disturbs my view and work a lot.

Thanks for your help,

:)

vernes, Feb 4, 2016
  2. kiwozi(2) Win User

Realtek Audio Settings

Thank you for response

kiwozi(2), Feb 4, 2016
  3. Realtek Audio Settings

Hi,

It's possible that the features will depend on the version of Realtek driver installed. We highly suggest that you contact Realtek directly for assistance, as they have the information and tools for this kind of concern.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Feb 4, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

audio settings (realtek)

Hello Vernes *Smile

Have you tried making adjustments to the settings in the Realtek Audio Manager? If you type Realtek in the Search box it should find the program. If you open this try and see if you can change the volume from there. (Note your version will look a little different as I have a desktop and use the ASUS provided driver for Realtek)

audio settings (realtek) [​IMG]

philc43, Feb 4, 2016
Thema:

audio settings (realtek)

1. audio settings (realtek) - Similar Threads - audio settings realtek

2. realtek audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek audio: I have no sound, my sound card seems to be down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio/01c0ee57-f7c5-487c-9b87-6281884be165
  3. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  4. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  5. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Realtek Audio Manager Missing a lot of Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Manager Missing a lot of Settings?: So I have this issue with my mic picking up every single sound that my PC makes. I tried several things with no results. One solution I found was to go to the advanced setting on the Realtek Audio Manager to separate the input jacks. I wanted to try doing that when I found...
  7. Realtek Audio but no audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio but no audio?: I have a Acer Nitro 5 and I got on my computer two hours ago and my computer said "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." Even with headphones in. I tried updating my drivers, but it didn't work. Help? submitted by /u/shower-oatmeal [link] [comments]...
  8. Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio: Ok, so I recently got a new Cyberpower PC. I edit a lot, and prefer to do so through headphones, so I plug them into the headphone jack in the front panel. However, I recently got new speakers as well for when I want to listen through those or watch a show with friends....
  9. Realtek HD Audio not switching to Headphone settings

Realtek HD Audio not switching to Headphone settings: I'm running Windows 10 Pro v.1607 build 14393.447 on an Asus Z170-A motherboard with Realtek HD Audio ALC892. I have speakers connected to the rear of the motherboard, and headphones via the front panel port. A few weeks ago, the Realtek HD Audio Manager started behaving...
  10. Realtek HD Audio Manager, no advanced settings

Realtek HD Audio Manager, no advanced settings: Hi! I have no advanced settings in the manager. So I cannot separate my headphones from my speakers. I did uninstall Realtek drivers completely and could separate headphones and speakers in playback devices but reinstalling Realtek just removes headphones from playback...