Windows 10: Audio stuttering

Discus and support Audio stuttering in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I could solve my audio stuttering setting the Minimal processor state at 100% in power options. [img] Since I don't think this is a proper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marcosdipaolo, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Audio stuttering

I could solve my audio stuttering setting the Minimal processor state at 100% in power options.

Audio stuttering [​IMG]

Since I don't think this is a proper solution I would like to hear some ideas about how can I solve this without keeping my processor at 100% all the time.

Edit:
    Beside the tip about what solved the issue i can tell you that the same happens with more than one interface. Problem persist in my Realtek High Definition Audio onboard interface as well with my MOTU 896 HD firewire interface.

:)

marcosdipaolo, Mar 4, 2017

2. Choppy Bluetooth Audio

Hi Dennis,

Just out of curiousity, does the audio start stuttering as soon as you connect your headphones, or do your headphones work just fine for a while and sometimes they will suddenly be stuttering?

Also, while stuttering do you notice things like YouTube videos stuttering in addition to the audio stuttering as well?

In my own experience I've noticed that internet videos stutter in addition to the audio stuttering (I mean just the videos, the programs themselves and my mouse and everything else are working just fine), and the stuttering doesn't start right away. Some
    times it happens some times it doesn't.

Recently I haven't experienced stuttering. However, I don't know if the issur has actually been fixed or if that is just a coincidence.

GenericalUser, Mar 4, 2017
  3. Mouse stutter in win 10

Hi

I have a similar problem my end with the mouse stutter, however when these stutters occur it also causes my audio to stutter. to date no solution have fixed this

previously on Windows 8.1 I had no issues,

All my drivers are up to date for audio, bios, gpu & network

Regards

Nibbles

Nibbles Junior, Mar 4, 2017
  4. Audio stuttering

TairikuOkami, Mar 4, 2017
  5. Oh, i have the January 13th drivers!, right away I try the latest!!

Edit: not solved, probably less stuttering (I'm not sure) but not solved.

I'll report later

6. This looks, it is related to a power saving issue, but hard to tell, which component is at fault. Your motherboard supports only 7, so maybe it is a driver's issue. I would try updating all drivers. You can use Driver Easy to check. Keeping Minimal state at 100% is not ideal, but it is not so bad, CPU uses the most power only when CPU's usage is at 100%. By the way, congrats on figuring out the workaround, I wonder, what made you to try that?

7. Thanks mate, anyways as i edited above the problem didn't disappear with latest drivers. Will report soon about further behavior.

8. Audio stuttering

Here I am again reporting.
    After a reboot everything is sounding perfect with Processor Minimal State set at 5% again.
    Cool beans.
    Thanks!!!
    p.s. I thought i had the latest drivers, I downloaded them yesterday from Realtek's HD audio page site for Christ's sake.!!

9. Realtek audio is so problematic, that Microsoft updates it faster than Realtek its own webpage. *Rolleyes

10. stuttering back, processor's minimal state back at 100% *Mad
    (only disabling and enabling HD Audio device stops it for a while)

Edit:
    couldn't install the cab file, already posted at the cab installation page with the DISM log. probably that's the reason? i only installed the driver form Device Manager extracting the cab files to a folder since there's no exe file inside the cab.

11. That's why I use an audio interface instead of Realtek and audio problem's gone.

Audio stuttering [​IMG]

theveterans, Mar 4, 2017
  12. I use Motu 896HD, a professional audio interface, and problem is not gone.

13. Audio stuttering

rickchristine, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Audio stuttering

1. Audio stuttering - Similar Threads - Audio stuttering

2. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello,Recently I got this problem were whenever I play a song or a video in youtube the audio just stutters randomly for no reason...Now I tried all the solutions and techniques from various threads,forums and youtube videos but none of it worked...and one more, I recently...
  3. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello,Recently I got this problem were whenever I play a song or a video in youtube the audio just stutters randomly for no reason...Now I tried all the solutions and techniques from various threads,forums and youtube videos but none of it worked...and one more, I recently...
  4. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  6. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  7. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: I have recently been having issues with my bluetooth headsets. I thought it was one set, but changed and still have the issue. The audio stutters when coming through them but when using my regular speakers, or wired headphones it works fine. I am on Windows 11. I have checked...
  8. Bluetooth audio stuttering

Bluetooth audio stuttering: I have recently been having issues with my bluetooth headsets. I thought it was one set, but changed and still have the issue. The audio stutters when coming through them but when using my regular speakers, or wired headphones it works fine. I am on Windows 11. I have checked...
  9. Audio stuttering after wake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stuttering after wake: Hi,I've been suffering from this issue for a long while now.When watching videos there's an audio stutter usually accompanied with an electrical noise once every 5-10 seconds.This only happens once the computer wakes back up from sleep. There is not any problem after a fresh...
  10. Audio stuttering after wake

Audio stuttering after wake: Hi,I've been suffering from this issue for a long while now.When watching videos there's an audio stutter usually accompanied with an electrical noise once every 5-10 seconds.This only happens once the computer wakes back up from sleep. There is not any problem after a fresh...