Windows 10: Audio to video dvd

Discus and support Audio to video dvd in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need a program that will convert audio files to video dvd or even to video files to burn to a video dvd with menu and titles. Preferably one that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by georgioumarios, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Audio to video dvd

I need a program that will convert audio files to video dvd or even to video files to burn to a video dvd with menu
    and titles. Preferably one that will burn the audio to 1500kbps cd-quality (the maximum bitrate of the sound that can be burned with a program on pc i found). Sometimes i burn audio cds to friends but they don't play on their
    car cd or dvd player so i want to make em dvd video to be more compatible at least with the dvd player at the house.

:)

georgioumarios, Feb 6, 2016
  2. EKAIO Win User

Windows Media Player 12 on Windows 10

The response I get is

The DAV files is for CCTV footage so it is encrypted.

I have checked my version of WMP 12 with my laptop and all matches the same except the MPEG/DVD Filters I only have

MPEG/DVD Filters

video
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder
    msmpeg2vdec.dll

audio
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder
    msmpeg2adec.dll

Whereas the laptop has

MPEG/DVD Filters

video
    ffdshow Video Decoder
    ffdshow.ax

video
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder
    msmpeg2vdec.dll

video
    CyberLink Video Decoder (PDVD10)
    CLCvd.ax

video
    CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD10)
    CLVsd.ax

audio
    AC3Filter
    ac3filter.ax

audio
    ffdshow Audio Decoder
    ffdshow.ax

audio
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder
    msmpeg2adec.dll

audio
    CyberLink Audio Wizard
    CLAudWizard.ax

audio
    CyberLink Audio Decoder (PDVD10)
    Claud.ax

So not sure what is stopping me view the DAV files on windows media

EKAIO, Feb 6, 2016
  3. Silent movie!

I got a warning saying "this video file does not contain audio" and when exploring my DVD-drive, the DVD has video tracks and audio tracks (separately) ?

mikebike---01, Feb 6, 2016
Thema:

Audio to video dvd

1. Audio to video dvd - Similar Threads - Audio video dvd

2. Copy Video On Internet to DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy Video On Internet to DVD: Is there a way to copy a video from the internet to a DVD on my desktop using MS Edge ? Is it legal ? This is a documentary video that is about 90 minutes long and I would like to watch it on my TV so I do not to eat up my internet usage each time I watch it....
  3. Copy Video On Internet to DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy Video On Internet to DVD: Is there a way to copy a video from the internet to a DVD on my desktop using MS Edge ? Is it legal ? This is a documentary video that is about 90 minutes long and I would like to watch it on my TV so I do not to eat up my internet usage each time I watch it....
  4. Convert DVD to video file

in Windows 10 Support
    Convert DVD to video file: Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post. I had Costco convert a VHS to DVD, now I have all these files. Basically it's a DVD of 9 different scenes. Any idea on how I can save into one video file so I can upload to Google drive? Thanks for any help. [img] 175091
  5. DVD-Audio Player or Ripper different from DVD or Blu-Ray video with sound

DVD-Audio Player or Ripper different from DVD or Blu-Ray video with sound: DVD-Audio https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD-Audio is a standard for high level music delivery. My home audio set-up allows me to listen to them there are lots of disks on Amazon, but I have been unable to find a software player for a Windows 10 computer. Alternately, a...
  6. Dell external dvd will not burn video dvd's.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell external dvd will not burn video dvd's.: My dell external DVD will not burn video dvd's. It will burn cd's using itunes but when I attempt to burn a video dvd, it copies it then tells me to put a blank dvd in the external drive. As soon as I do it ejects it and asks again for a blank dvd. I have used several...
  7. burning videos to DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    burning videos to DVD: hello, looking for help burning my iPhone videos to a DVD. I have windows movie maker - but no other dvd creator will install with Windows 10. It used to work on my old computer, but have no idea how to burn the files now. Whenever I try, it just burns the actual number...
  8. Video to DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    Video to DVD: Need help,when I copy a video from my video folder to a DVD I cannot play it on my DVD player,the videos are .MOV, .MP4, .AVI, .3PG format is there anything I can do to solve this,i'm using a windows 10 PC 115831
  9. audio but no video when playing dvd

audio but no video when playing dvd: I recently updated to windows 10 and haven't had too many problems, although my Toshiba video player gives me audio but not video when playing dvds. This isn't usually a problem for me unless I'm somewhere that doesn't give me internet access, that's when I'll put on a dvd....
  10. Burning DVD Video to DVD-R?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning DVD Video to DVD-R?: Hey guys, I'm running Windows 10 Pro here. I just created a DVD I want to play on a friend's DVD player using the app 'DVD Flick' and it's created 2 folders: "VIDEO_TS" and "AUDIO_TS", but I don't know how to put them onto a DVD...? I don't want to use a 3rd party app...