Windows 10: Audio/Video Problem

Discus and support Audio/Video Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I upgraded to Windows 10 my audio and video now runs at half speed, have checked everthing I can think of, remove WMP and read it , used other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DrWayne, Mar 1, 2016.

1. DrWayne Win User

Audio/Video Problem

When
    I upgraded to Windows 10 my audio and video now runs at half speed, have checked everthing I can think of, remove WMP and read it , used other a/v players get the same thing, audio and video runs at half speed, no matter weather it is a you tube video or on the machine or played across the network it still runs at half speed. any ideas?

:)

DrWayne, Mar 1, 2016
  2. Sunita14 Win User

NOKIA 311 Audio and Video Not Matching Up

Audio and video is out of

sync when I play onlinevideos from youtube.

In the beginning of at video it

seems that the audio is

about 400milliseconds

ahead of the video - you hear

the sound first. The different

in audio and video is not

constant. In a long video

(30-50minutes) it is quite

unpretictable how video and

audio is out of sync in the

end.

What to do? How Can i get out problem.

Sunita14, Mar 1, 2016
  3. Bill-LV Win User
    Windows Media Player HTC 1615

Sorry, no answer here. Same problem with Tilt. Audio and video files play. Video appears. No audio for either, with or without headphones, audio works elsewhere with or without headphones.

Bill-LV, Mar 1, 2016
  4. buttonsz Win User

Audio/Video Problem

I am having the same issue and this is the first other post I've found so far online.
    Tried re-installing drivers and running a mem check. Nothing seemed to fix it and now it's really starting to bug me.

Have you had any luck on fixing it?

buttonsz, Mar 10, 2016
  5. buttonsz Win User
    Fixed my issue - might be worth trying for yourself.

Was using a hdmi cable for the monitor and under the speaker icon -> playback devices the monitor was set as the default audio device. I changed the default device to the "speakers/headphones" option and now it works fine.

buttonsz, Mar 10, 2016
  6. DrWayne Win User
    I found out that the PCI Media audio card was my problem I removed the audio card and went back to the onboard card and it works fine.

The rp5700 automatically shuts off on board card when you have a card in a slot so it turns out the PCI Media is still good it just didn't like the windows ten with my hardware configuration

DrWayne, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Audio/Video Problem

1. Audio/Video Problem - Similar Threads - Audio Video Problem

2. Problem with stopping audio and video for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with stopping audio and video for no reason: PC Specs: CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 3.7GHz GPU: GTX 1080 Palit JetStream MOBO: ASRock ab350 PRO4 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x8GB 3000MHz XMP PSU: XFX 650W don't remember what model OS SSD: ADATA SP920 OS: Windows 10 21H2 Problem description: Hi. I have a problem that has been...
  3. Problem with stopping audio and video for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with stopping audio and video for no reason: PC Specs: CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 3.7GHz GPU: GTX 1080 Palit JetStream MOBO: ASRock ab350 PRO4 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x8GB 3000MHz XMP PSU: XFX 650W don't remember what model OS SSD: ADATA SP920 OS: Windows 10 21H2 Problem description: Hi. I have a problem that has been...
  4. Problem with Audio while Watching Video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Audio while Watching Video: In my case when iam watch a specific series some videos in 5 minutes after the sound gone only i well listening The backround musicAND SAME VIDEO I WATCH MY ANOTHER DEVICE THAT WELL SOUND IS EXITs WHY THIS PROBLEM...
  5. Problem with Audio while Watching Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Audio while Watching Video: In my case when iam watch a specific series some videos in 5 minutes after the sound gone only i well listening The backround musicAND SAME VIDEO I WATCH MY ANOTHER DEVICE THAT WELL SOUND IS EXITs WHY THIS PROBLEM...
  6. Problem with Audio while Watching Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Having problems with Audio and Video/RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having problems with Audio and Video/RAM: Hey yall, sorry if im in the wrong sub. 1. Problem My PC used to boot up without any problem but since 2 months or so i´ve a problem with my RAM. Since i build the PC i just had XMP on and it booted up with 3600MHZ. BUT then it started booting the system with 2133MHZ. So i...
  8. Video Playback & Audio Problems

Video Playback & Audio Problems: Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again....
  9. Audio problem, and video and audio files problem

Audio problem, and video and audio files problem: Hi, I need help. The issue I'm encountering now is that my laptop doesn't produce sounds when playing videos or musics, and have problems playing video and audio files using Groove music and Windows Media Player. I have no problem playing videos and musics using VLC, but then...
  10. Problems with USB audio and video devices

Problems with USB audio and video devices: Hi, installed Windows 10 on my new system (my first Win 10 install). So far so good, but having issues with UBS audio and video devices. More specifically, - my Trust webcam (with integrated microphone) does not work: it is recognised by the system, but neither webcam nor...