Windows 10: Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality

Discus and support Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality....What`s the difference. AR vs. VR: What Comparisons 71163 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by dencal, Nov 29, 2016.

1. dencal Win User

Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality

Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality....What`s the difference.
    AR vs. VR: What Comparisons

:)

dencal, Nov 29, 2016
  2. LCRT Win User

hololens powered by the 950 and 950xl

you don't seem to understand what hololens is, and why it can't be done with a phone.

hololens isn't "virtual reality", it is "augmented reality". it is not comparable to any of the other systems you might be thinking of.

3. Windows 10 augmented reality mode?

I added an app for a star chart. I'm wondering if windows 10 is equipped with a compass, gyroscope and/or an accelerometer for augmented reality mode?

larrycampbell ZM, Nov 29, 2016
Thema:

Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality

1. Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality - Similar Threads - Augmented reality Vertual

2. Mixed reality portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed reality portal: Bought a HP Reverb G2 and tried to run the mixed reality portal.The screen stays black and after some time the following errors occur:Naam van toepassing met fout: MixedRealityPortal.exe, versie: 2000.21051.1282.0, tijdstempel: 0x60b14765Naam van module met fout:...
  3. Microsoft to sell augmented reality goggles to army

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to sell augmented reality goggles to army: Hi folks Nice deal by Ms to US Army. From the BBC Microsoft to sell augmented reality goggles to army - BBC News Cheers jimbo 176938
  4. virtual reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    virtual reality: Can I use my PS4 vr headset on my hp pavillion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-reality/b2d206b5-61a6-4584-b295-4928bf584bbd
  5. Google Maps augmented reality (AR) Live View feature now available

in Windows 10 News
    Google Maps augmented reality (AR) Live View feature now available: Not only does Google Maps help you navigate, explore, and get things done at home, but it’s also a powerful travel companion. After you’ve booked your trip, these new tools will simplify every step of your trip once you’ve touched down–from getting around a new city to...
  6. Privacy preserving image-based localization for augmented reality

in Windows 10 News
    Privacy preserving image-based localization for augmented reality: [ATTACH] New camera localization technology for sensitive environments can keep images and map data confidential Advances in augmented reality (AR) and mobile robotics promise to revolutionize how we see and interact with our physical world in the future. Today, AR and...
  7. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  8. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  9. Mixed Reality Portal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mixed Reality Portal: Hello, Please help me to uninstall this useless program. What I did so far after searching for an answer, followed the instructions on this "https://winaero.com/blog/uninstall-mixed-reality-portal-windows-10/" site, made manually the entries in the registry. ( This mixed...
  10. 3 misperceptions vs. reality of using IoT in manufacturing

in Windows 10 News
    3 misperceptions vs. reality of using IoT in manufacturing: Industrial manufacturing is undergoing a digital transformation. Factories are no longer disconnected from their larger supply chain, and workers are no longer limited to siloed information. Instead, data related to each step of the manufacturing process can now be generated...