Windows 10: August 1 - Can't load Microsoft Daily Challenge Word Games - Error Message

Discus and support August 1 - Can't load Microsoft Daily Challenge Word Games - Error Message in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; August 1 - Can't load Microsoft Daily Challenge Word Games - Error Message AND in Wordament - there are no new challenges Any help appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ill45NC, Aug 1, 2018.

1. ill45NC Win User

August 1 - Can't load Microsoft Daily Challenge Word Games - Error Message

AND

in Wordament - there are no new challenges

Any help appreciated.

:)

ill45NC, Aug 1, 2018

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games-Crosswords Daily Challenge

While playing the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games daily challenge, I received an error message when I got to the crossword mystery clue. Error message: There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please check your internet connection and try again.

I don't have this issue with any of the other games, Wordament or Jumble. This issue just started July 1, 2017. Last month was perfect. Please tell me what I can do to fix this as I really like the crosswords. Thanks

PatriciaPettie, Aug 1, 2018
  3. KW1152 Win User
    Windows 10, PC, daily challenges Microsoft games won't load

I restored my computer yesterday and now the daily challenges in Microsoft games won't load. The individual games listed will load but challeneges won't. Anybody know how to fix this?

KW1152, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Missed Daily Challenges on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Hi ImaGeezer48,

You may or may not be able to complete the missed daily challenge depending on the rules that was set on that particular challenge. To better assist you, we'd suggest that you confirm this information to the game publisher via

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games support
    . You can also post your query here and see
    to get confirmations from other players.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. August 1 - Can't load Microsoft Daily Challenge Word Games - Error Message - Similar Threads - August Can't load

2. The Bomb Defusal won't load in the Microsoft Ultimate word game daily challenge for July...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Bomb Defusal won't load in the Microsoft Ultimate word game daily challenge for July...: The Bomb Defusal won't load in the Microsoft Ultimate word game daily challenge for July 14th. All other challenges work.I waited one day, went to the calendar to re-try and it still won't work....
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges, Bomb Defusal game freezes on the "loading"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges, Bomb Defusal game freezes on the "loading"...: Windows 11 fully updated. In Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges, the Bomb Defusal game freezes on the "loading" page. I have had this problem before and I have solved it using a procedure I found on "help" which involves going back to the previous day's game. But...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges, Bomb Defusal game freezes on the "loading"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges, Bomb Defusal game freezes on the "loading"...: Windows 11 fully updated. In Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges, the Bomb Defusal game freezes on the "loading" page. I have had this problem before and I have solved it using a procedure I found on "help" which involves going back to the previous day's game. But...
  5. microsoft games daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft games daily challenges: Last night Microsoft configured my computer, not at my request, and all the solitaire games and Mahjong daily challenges that I won have been erased - why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-games-daily-challenges/090b8fa0-e2d2-4247-af48-2b43597931a5
  6. Microsoft ultimate word game--daily challenge not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft ultimate word game--daily challenge not loading: I have been doing the daily challenges but today 1 game word twister will not load. All other games working okay. I deleted entire program, reloaded it, and synced. Still--just one game won't load. Any suggestions?...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: I am not able to play Microsoft ultimate word Game Daily Challenges Crosswords. Keep getting error message. Wont download so I cannot play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games-daily-challenges/44601fec-1158-47c6-b86d-f1fb05ae1a9d
  8. August 1 - ERROR message - Cannot load Daily ChallengeGame

in Windows 10 Gaming
    August 1 - ERROR message - Cannot load Daily ChallengeGame: August 1 - ERROR message - Cannot load Daily ChallengeGame https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/august-1-error-message-cannot-load-daily/5d40e17f-414d-43f6-b463-0df0e75702fc
  9. Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Ultimate Word Games is no longer loading daily challenge data. I have uninstalled, re-started the computer & re-installed. The app spent some time synchronising after re-installation. Wordament, Jumble & Crosswords data is intact....
  10. Microsoft daily challenge games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft daily challenge games: As of today, when I try to do the daily challenges of Majong and the Solitaire collection I get as far as clicking on the actual puzzle but when I click on it I get a white screen. No game on either. I can however, go an individual game (not within the challenge) with no...