Windows 10: Auslogic runtime error

Discus and support Auslogic runtime error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i get runtime error 217 AT 50075885 ANY HELP 23248 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tzfrantic, Sep 18, 2015.

1. tzfrantic Win User

Auslogic runtime error

i get runtime error 217 AT 50075885 ANY HELP

:)

tzfrantic, Sep 18, 2015

2. Runtime Error-abnormal program termination on Windows 10

Old title: Runtime Error

Runtime Error

Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: …5 (x86)\AskPartnerNetwork\Toolbar\Updater\TBNotifier.exe

abnormal program termination

DaveFoster, Sep 18, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    ATUpdatershelper.dll Windows 10 Help

Hi Josh, are you running AusLogics BoostSpeed or TweakBit Tools

That dll is associated with those applications. If you are running either application, reinstalling should resolve this error . . .

DaveM121, Sep 18, 2015
  4. Auslogic runtime error

Hi what program from Auslogics are you trying to run.
    Look at my sig and you will see what I run from Auslogics
    Once you post what one it is I may be able to help you more

hTconeM9user, Sep 19, 2015
  5. tzfrantic Win User
    boost speed or disk defrag set up and get same thing and only happens for auslogics

tzfrantic, Sep 19, 2015
  6. Hi go to control panel and remove it then reinstall it again and once downloaded let it update with the latest updates and that should sort it.
    Are you using the trial version or free version.
    Post back and let me know how you g3t on if you cant get bastspeed 8 to reload download the defraggler and that will put boastspeed 8 back in

7. tzfrantic Win User
    i cannot get it too install i never was able too install it as i got thoses errors

tzfrantic, Sep 19, 2015
  8. Auslogic runtime error

What antivirus are you running as it seems like that could be stopping it or your firewall is blocking it. if it is then you have to go to setting in either of them and tick and let it know what program you are trying to download and install

9. tzfrantic Win User
    disable it and still same error

tzfrantic, Sep 19, 2015
  10. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Just a shot in the dark. Try updating VC++ redistributable binaries. Go to Microsoft download page and get the latest versions.

eLPuSHeR, Sep 20, 2015
  11. I too am having this problem. It first started after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1 and was unable to open Auslogics Disk Defrag anymore. Now I just tried installed Boost Speed and received the same runtime error. I have checked VC, VB, and .net framework and all seem to be up to date. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TheLonelyOne, Sep 23, 2015
  12. eLPuSHeR Win User
    After uninstalling them, there could be some traces left behind. Try deleting all Auslogics folders located at ProgramData and/or AppData folders for your current user. You should try checking registry keys too. Reinstall after that.

eLPuSHeR, Sep 23, 2015
  13. Auslogic runtime error

I found two folders in ProgramData. Auslogics Boost Speed and Disk Defrag. They had two folders in them, 6.x and 7.x. Deleting them didn't fix my problem. I also get the same runtime error when trying to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag.

edit: Just used Revo Uninstaller to remove any left over registry and program files. Still no luck.

14. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Download and extract Geek Uninstaller somewhere in your pc (desktop, whatever). It allows you to do a forced uninstall removing any traces. Try it.

PS - Run Geek.exe with administrative rights just to be on the safe side.

eLPuSHeR, Sep 23, 2015
  15. Read above. Does revo uninstaller do the same thing?

Can't use geek because I already removed the program with revo.

I also get another error too beside the runtime error;

Album

"could not call proc"

Thema:

Auslogic runtime error

1. Auslogic runtime error - Similar Threads - Auslogic runtime error

2. runtime error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    runtime error: how to fix this errorwhen i going to install this game this error come. it worked in win 10 but now i cant install this in win11please helpis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/a0fe3306-6400-45c1-86a2-d190cf964152
  3. runtime error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    runtime error: how to fix this errorwhen i going to install this game this error come. it worked in win 10 but now i cant install this in win11please helpis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/a0fe3306-6400-45c1-86a2-d190cf964152
  4. Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runtime Error: I'm getting a Runtime Error when attempting to install Adobe Photoshop CS5 physical software, it's not part of the Creative Cloud. I installed Adobe Illustrator CS5 just fine, took about five minutes total. I followed the same exact process to install the Photoshop software...
  5. Runtime Error

Runtime Error: I'm getting a Runtime Error when attempting to install Adobe Photoshop CS5 physical software, it's not part of the Creative Cloud. I installed Adobe Illustrator CS5 just fine, took about five minutes total. I followed the same exact process to install the Photoshop software...
  6. Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Runtime Error: I am getting a "Runtime Error at 126:756: Incorrect function" while installing games. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/84ba4241-4747-43ff-9fb6-24ce5baa128c
  7. auslogics disk defrag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    auslogics disk defrag: so as most of you probably know, its not really a good idea to defrag your ssd, but auslogics offers an option to defrag your ssd with some algorithms they made to optimize your ssd. what do you guys opinion about this, has anyone tested it and if so, what were your results?...
  8. Runtime Error!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Runtime Error!: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error Window appears when attempting to use Microsoft Adobe Acrobat Standard on Windows 10 platform. Program closes! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/e32d5a92-c046-483e-9667-afa7db911e67
  9. Auslogics Software

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auslogics Software: So, I came across Auslogics BoostSpeed & Registry Cleaner. Can anyone give me some insight if these are 2 good softwares or not? 148774
  10. Auslogics boostspeed

Auslogics boostspeed: I cannot uninstall this program.. it says a message file is missing... it also keeps making popups on my desktop.. I regret installing this garbage but I want it removed from my computer... 83418