Windows 10: Auslogics boostspeed

Discus and support Auslogics boostspeed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot uninstall this program.. it says a message file is missing... it also keeps making popups on my desktop.. I regret installing this garbage but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cerawy, May 2, 2017.

1. Cerawy Win User

Auslogics boostspeed

I cannot uninstall this program.. it says a message file is missing... it also keeps making popups on my desktop.. I regret installing this garbage but I want it removed from my computer...

:)

Cerawy, May 2, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

ATUpdatershelper.dll Windows 10 Help

Hi Josh, are you running AusLogics BoostSpeed or TweakBit Tools

That dll is associated with those applications. If you are running either application, reinstalling should resolve this error . . .

DaveM121, May 2, 2017
  3. YmeOLord: Win User
    Machine repeatedly not responding to mouse or keyboard. Repeated efforts to access Task Master finally results in "Preparing security options". :-(

It is as though somebody else is gaining access to my computer and taking over mouse and keyboard functions. Malwarebytes Pro and Webroor Secure Anywhere find no problems. Auslogics BoostSpeed 10 and Cleanser don't remove problem. May have been hacked.
    What to do?

YmeOLord:, May 2, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

Auslogics boostspeed

simrick, May 3, 2017
  5. simrick Win User
    simrick, May 3, 2017
  6. Cerawy Win User
    revo uninstaller did the job.. im going to wait a few days and see if it has gotten rid of the pop ups

Cerawy, May 3, 2017
  7. simrick Win User
    Good to hear. Yes, wait a few days, and if all seems well, please go ahead and mark the thread as solved.

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Auslogics boostspeed

1. Auslogics boostspeed - Similar Threads - Auslogics boostspeed

2. Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro: Good day, Community: I just reset my PC to "Factory Fresh" condition and installed a pair of free to use Auslogics products: Auslogics Disk Defrag and Auslogics Registry Cleaner. While both apps installed without a glitch, when I tried to run them I received the following app...
  3. Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro: Good day, Community: I just reset my PC to "Factory Fresh" condition and installed a pair of free to use Auslogics products: Auslogics Disk Defrag and Auslogics Registry Cleaner. While both apps installed without a glitch, when I tried to run them I received the following app...
  4. Auslogics Boost Speed 12 blocked by red error headline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auslogics Boost Speed 12 blocked by red error headline: I wasnt using this program for a while as ı was using pc with sleep mode on.I don't know what happened to it.But it was not in the system tray for a while before ıt has been always there.Now when I opened it with or without administration it gives an error.In red color on the...
  5. Auslogics Boost Speed 12 blocked by red error headline

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Auslogics Boost Speed 12 blocked by red error headline: I wasnt using this program for a while as ı was using pc with sleep mode on.I don't know what happened to it.But it was not in the system tray for a while before ıt has been always there.Now when I opened it with or without administration it gives an error.In red color on the...
  6. Auslogics Boost Speed 12 blocked by red error headline

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Additional Power Plans Windows 10 Auslogics Gaming and Auslogics Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Additional Power Plans Windows 10 Auslogics Gaming and Auslogics Office: Recently, I came across additional Power Plan options in Windows 10. Ultimate Performance is what I used most of the time, however there are two additional ones called Auslogics Game Power Plan and Auslogics Office Power Plan. I have tried Googling them and searching forums...
  8. auslogics disk defrag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    auslogics disk defrag: so as most of you probably know, its not really a good idea to defrag your ssd, but auslogics offers an option to defrag your ssd with some algorithms they made to optimize your ssd. what do you guys opinion about this, has anyone tested it and if so, what were your results?...
  9. Auslogics Software

Auslogics Software: So, I came across Auslogics BoostSpeed & Registry Cleaner. Can anyone give me some insight if these are 2 good softwares or not? 148774
  10. Disk Cleanup vs CCleaner and Auslogics Defrag. What is reccomended?

Disk Cleanup vs CCleaner and Auslogics Defrag. What is reccomended?: Hi, Until now I've been using CCleaner and Auslogics Disk Defrag to keep my computer performance and health good, but are these programs really necessary when there is Windows 10's own Disk Cleanup Tool? What do you do to keep your computer running at peak performance?...