Windows 10: Auto Booting Windows via RDT

Discus and support Auto Booting Windows via RDT in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have an exe I'd like to run all the time. I've noticed the occasional reboot (caused by Windows updates?) which means I have to manually restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by James1093, Mar 14, 2018.

1. James1093 Win User

Auto Booting Windows via RDT

Hi, I have an exe I'd like to run all the time. I've noticed the occasional reboot (caused by Windows updates?) which means I have to manually restart the program.
    So checked how to autostart it, but found it only works AFTER I've logged in via RTP.

Can I get Windows to start automatically (or perhaps I mean login automatically) ?
    The comp is RDP only, I have no keyboard or monitor connected.

Thanks for any help.

:)

James1093, Mar 14, 2018
  2. E7_00 Win User

Remote desk top

Have anybody found an application for RDT for an E7 ?

E7_00, Mar 14, 2018
  3. pj98RX Win User
    N8 Belle Update Sky Sports Streaming Issues

Sorry for the delay but it seems that this is an operator specific issue. The problem has been observed in T-Mobile network while some other operator networks appear to work correctly. Unfortunately it's not clear why the streaming via T-Mobile network is
    not working but the issue could be related to the protocol (RDT) used by the Belle devices.

pj98RX, Mar 14, 2018
Thema:

Auto Booting Windows via RDT

1. Auto Booting Windows via RDT - Similar Threads - Auto Booting via

2. Secure boot auto repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot auto repair: Hello I’ve been trying to turn secure boot on my PC for a few days now and when I turn it on I just get a loop of auto repair does anyone have any suggestions! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-auto-repair/c9657a44-7ca8-465c-96d5-065d7a662a5b
  3. Auto display logon at boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto display logon at boot: I have a couple of computers. One has Windows 11 Pro and at boot up when the system is ready it automatically displays the login screen. You know it is all set to go. I also have Windows 11 Home and Windows 10. These systems do not automatically display the login. The screen...
  4. Auto Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Repair Boot Loop: Okay so I have my Windows installed on Drive C:I also have a D: driveI was having issues with my computer freezing/crashing, eventually turning into a windows auto repair loop. So I go into the command prompt and use the command "bootrec.exe/ScanOs". It shows my Windows is...
  5. incorrect Nvidia drivers via auto update by windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    incorrect Nvidia drivers via auto update by windows: Every time windows updates my video driver it makes it so I can't access my computer. Usually I can enter via safe mode and download the correct driver from nvidia directly. However, this last time, the most recent windows update, I couldn't even use safe mode, and eventually...
  6. Can not use RDT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not use RDT: Trying to work from home. Have a desktop using win10 pro. I have my laptop in another room and wanting to rdt. I can log into my desktop with no problems while setting in front of it. When trying rdt into it the login screen comes up. I try to login just as always. The user...
  7. Loading pictures via auto play

in Windows 10 Support
    Loading pictures via auto play: When I load my R5 pictures from my Sd card they go onto my Windows 10 Computer via auto play just by the year All as separate pictures in My pictures Not a separate folder by date like all my other canon cameras do I don't know what I am missing I have never seen this does...
  8. Get Hyper-V or RDT to remember size and location of VM window

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Get Hyper-V or RDT to remember size and location of VM window: Every time i use RDT to connect to a Hyper-V VM, it connects at this size and location: [img] I then resize and re-position the window to this: [img] How do I get RDT or Hyper-v or Win 10 to remember the size and location so I don't have to do this every time I...
  9. Cannot RDT to VM on same PC

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Cannot RDT to VM on same PC: I have a Windows 10 Hyper-V VM running on my Windows 10 1903 18362.329 Desktop. Was working fine 5 or so days ago. Just tried to RDT to it and am getting the following error: [img] Checked Windows Update and I had two updates on the 30th and one on the 29th. [img] I'm...
  10. mse auto update via windows updte, and not by it self as it used to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mse auto update via windows updte, and not by it self as it used to...: It started week ago (i checked it on 2 win7 machines and different networks as well) i get every day windows update pop up that annoys me. there is no problem manually update MSE. is it a general known issue? any idea how to solve it ? EDIT- just noticed : if i wait...