Windows 10: Auto Booting Windows via RDT

Discus and support Auto Booting Windows via RDT in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have an exe I'd like to run all the time. I've noticed the occasional reboot (caused by Windows updates?) which means I have to manually restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by James1093, Mar 14, 2018.

1. James1093 Win User

Auto Booting Windows via RDT

Hi, I have an exe I'd like to run all the time. I've noticed the occasional reboot (caused by Windows updates?) which means I have to manually restart the program.
    So checked how to autostart it, but found it only works AFTER I've logged in via RTP.

Can I get Windows to start automatically (or perhaps I mean login automatically) ?
    The comp is RDP only, I have no keyboard or monitor connected.

Thanks for any help.

:)

James1093, Mar 14, 2018
  2. E7_00 Win User

Remote desk top

Have anybody found an application for RDT for an E7 ?

E7_00, Mar 14, 2018
  3. pj98RX Win User
    N8 Belle Update Sky Sports Streaming Issues

Sorry for the delay but it seems that this is an operator specific issue. The problem has been observed in T-Mobile network while some other operator networks appear to work correctly. Unfortunately it's not clear why the streaming via T-Mobile network is
    not working but the issue could be related to the protocol (RDT) used by the Belle devices.

pj98RX, Mar 14, 2018
Thema:

Auto Booting Windows via RDT

1. Auto Booting Windows via RDT - Similar Threads - Auto Booting via

2. Auto repair loop/failure to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto repair loop/failure to boot: in past 2 weeks, 2 separate windows based computers fail to boot up and shows blue screen with unable to start message. Tried all of the options including attempt to install via downloaded flash drive with windows recovery program for windos 10. One machine- which failed...
  3. Cannot RDT to VM on same PC

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Cannot RDT to VM on same PC: I have a Windows 10 Hyper-V VM running on my Windows 10 1903 18362.329 Desktop. Was working fine 5 or so days ago. Just tried to RDT to it and am getting the following error: [img] Checked Windows Update and I had two updates on the 30th and one on the 29th. [img] I'm...
  4. Is there a way to switch on hotspot on windows boot, or switch it on via script file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to switch on hotspot on windows boot, or switch it on via script file: I use my computer to run an internet connection for some devices, so I'd like the mobile hotspot to switch on when I turn on the computer - is there a bat / sh file I could use to switch it on using task scheduler? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  5. Chrome auto open upon windows boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome auto open upon windows boot: Hello, I'm using windows 10 and sometimes upon boot up, Chrome automatically opens itself. My startup settings doesn't have Chrome as well. Regards, Jovan...
  6. mse auto update via windows updte, and not by it self as it used to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mse auto update via windows updte, and not by it self as it used to...: It started week ago (i checked it on 2 win7 machines and different networks as well) i get every day windows update pop up that annoys me. there is no problem manually update MSE. is it a general known issue? any idea how to solve it ? EDIT- just noticed : if i wait...
  7. mse auto update ONLY via windows updte, and not by it self as it used to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mse auto update ONLY via windows updte, and not by it self as it used to...: It started week ago (i checked it on 2 win7 machines and different networks as well) there is no problem manually update MSE. is it a general known issue? any idea how to solve it ?...
  8. Windows will not auto reconnect to known WiFi on boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows will not auto reconnect to known WiFi on boot: Im pretty tech savy, but this one is boggling my mind. Wifi dongle I'm using is this a DLink DWA-140 Router is using WPA2-PSK Background info: I connect to the internet through my ISP's supplied router, i've set it up with my own SSID and my own password, it works...
  9. Boot Windows 10 via Both USB (win to go) and SATA

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Windows 10 via Both USB (win to go) and SATA: Hi all, I was wondering whether it is possible to have both a normal version of windows, and a windows to go flavour, on the same drive. So like a multi boot system, but where they share the boot partition (so the C partition) If I should be more specific, please tell!...
  10. Windows 8 to 10 via Upgrade Assistant - Stuck on boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 8 to 10 via Upgrade Assistant - Stuck on boot: Here's what I did - Reset (wiped) a windows 8 laptop - Downloaded the upgrade assistant - Upgrade assistant downloaded, checked and 'installed' Windows 10. The laptop automatically restarted to finish doing so. - It was installing, it was saying it was 'installing' or...