Windows 10: Auto Brightness

Discus and support Auto Brightness in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I’m using windows 10. My screen brightness changes automatically when I switch from dark and light backgrounds. I’ve tried all things of my reach like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RoseHavens, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Auto Brightness

I’m using windows 10. My screen brightness changes automatically when I switch from dark and light backgrounds. I’ve tried all things of my reach like disabling power saver in intel graphics settings and also in the power plan.

I remember turning this feature on , may be in the settings and I couldn’t find that now.

Help me resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

:)

RoseHavens, Aug 17, 2018

2. Auto brightness

Hi Ajit,

To better assist you with the auto brightness issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Aug 17, 2018
  3. brightness profile

Hello,

About your concern, you can change the brightness profile of your Windows 10 Mobile. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System, then Display.
    • Turn off Auto brightness. You can adjust the slider to any screen brightness percentage.

Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Aug 17, 2018
  4. John Sarc Win User

Auto Brightness

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Auto Brightness

1. Auto Brightness - Similar Threads - Auto Brightness

2. Auto Brightness is turned off in settings but whenever in a game, brightness continues...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Brightness is turned off in settings but whenever in a game, brightness continues...: My brightness usually doesn't change since I have the auto-brightness setting off, but whenever I load up a certain game my brightness goes down, and then continues going down. I have to continually turn the brightness up over and over again, sometimes the brightness goes...
  3. Auto Brightness is turned off in settings but whenever in a game, brightness continues...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Brightness is turned off in settings but whenever in a game, brightness continues...: My brightness usually doesn't change since I have the auto-brightness setting off, but whenever I load up a certain game my brightness goes down, and then continues going down. I have to continually turn the brightness up over and over again, sometimes the brightness goes...
  4. Brightness Auto Changing NOT Solved & Power plan issues

Brightness Auto Changing NOT Solved & Power plan issues: Hello, when i play fullscreen games on Steam such as Rust Unity game and Unturned Unity game Does not happen for example: Minecraft of Fortnite my internal laptop display sets itself to 100% Brightness. This does NOT happen when my laptop isnt plugged in, what ive...
  5. Brightness Auto Changing NOT Solved & Power plan issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness Auto Changing NOT Solved & Power plan issues: Hello, when i play fullscreen games on Steam such as Rust Unity game and Unturned Unity game Does not happen for example: Minecraft of Fortnite my internal laptop display sets itself to 100% Brightness. This does NOT happen when my laptop isnt plugged in, what ive...
  6. Auto brightness doesn't adjust after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto brightness doesn't adjust after waking up from sleep: I have a laptop Asus Vivobook K6602V that has an auto brightness feature. When the ambient light changes while the laptop is awake, the auto brightness works relatively fine I wish it was more responsive. But when waking up from sleep, the brightness is set to whatever it was...
  7. Auto brightness doesn't adjust after waking up from sleep

Auto brightness doesn't adjust after waking up from sleep: I have a laptop Asus Vivobook K6602V that has an auto brightness feature. When the ambient light changes while the laptop is awake, the auto brightness works relatively fine I wish it was more responsive. But when waking up from sleep, the brightness is set to whatever it was...
  8. Auto brightness STILL changing when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto brightness STILL changing when plugged in: Two months ago I raised https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-other_settings/auto-brightness-when-plugged-in/5c67b839-9541-4a55-a4e0-98f7c2e145d3?messageId=9c5d8782-3160-4e80-a416-a11f1d15b64d&page=1 which had me repeat everything I've already done....
  9. Auto brightness STILL changing when plugged in

Auto brightness STILL changing when plugged in: Two months ago I raised https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-other_settings/auto-brightness-when-plugged-in/5c67b839-9541-4a55-a4e0-98f7c2e145d3?messageId=9c5d8782-3160-4e80-a416-a11f1d15b64d&page=1 which had me repeat everything I've already done....
  10. Why does my brightness auto-set to a low brightness when I turn it up above a certain amount?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my brightness auto-set to a low brightness when I turn it up above a certain amount?: When I want to turn up my brightness, it always maxes out at 17 for some weird reason. I can manually set it above 17, but when I press the button to turn it up more, it jumps back to 17, and doesnt go up. Even when I turn it up from 0 brightness, it maxes out at 17. Why is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ive turned off auto brightness and my phone still changes brightness