Windows 10: "Auto-fill" in Edge?

Discus and support "Auto-fill" in Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My Win10 has been upgraded to the AU 1607 and runs very well I use Yahoo email - 2 accounts When I use EDGE which is my default browser, my log in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MeAndMyComputer, Sep 19, 2016.

1. "Auto-fill" in Edge?

My Win10 has been upgraded to the AU 1607 and runs very well
    I use Yahoo email - 2 accounts
    When I use EDGE which is my default browser, my log in names have to be typed in instead of being automatically selected
    When I use IE11, my log-in names are automatically selectable
    I guess thats called "auto-fill"
    Is there a way to have EDGE do "auto-fill"
    The same issue happens when I want to sign in here in Windows 10 forum

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Sep 19, 2016

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Sep 19, 2016
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, Sep 19, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

"Auto-fill" in Edge?

Hi, Edge has a password manager, but the set of extensions now supported includes LastPass which should do what you want, assuming you can maintain different sets of credentials.

dalchina, Sep 19, 2016
  5. ARC1020 Win User
    You can turn on "Offer to save passwords" in Edge using the following tutorial. This will save Usernames & Passwords in Windows Credential Manager:

Microsoft Edge Offer to Save Passwords - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

And there's a tutorial on managing those passwords from within Edge here:

Microsoft Edge Saved Passwords - Manage in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

ARC1020, Sep 19, 2016
  6. I have reviewed those 2 Windows 10 forums and they solved my concerns

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

"Auto-fill" in Edge?

1. "Auto-fill" in Edge? - Similar Threads - Auto fill Edge

2. Auto fill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto fill: HiMy auto fill with my name and address stopped working passwords auto fill OKhow do i correct so my name address autofill?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOESI did switch ISP dont know if that did it...
  3. Auto fill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto fill: HiMy auto fill with my name and address stopped working passwords auto fill OKhow do i correct so my name address autofill?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOESI did switch ISP dont know if that did it...
  4. Auto fill

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. auto fill in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    auto fill in: When logging into an app - how to auto fill in email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill-in/6ba2a221-bfff-43e5-8d62-d8efa605e32d
  6. Auto fill

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Auto fill: How do you turn on "Auto Fill" capability? Having Microsoft automatically enter information on forms, websites, etc. Info such as Email address. Name, my location address, phone number, etc. Thanks...
  7. Edge: How to import auto fill forms into edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge: How to import auto fill forms into edge: Please Help: I have the older version of Edge (not chromium) and I want to know how to import auto fill forms into edge from an exported json file? When I go into settings, passwords & autofill, auto fill, manage forms all it shows is export, not import. [Kinda defeats the...
  8. Auto Fill

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Fill: When using Windows 10 and Microsoft Explorer (not Chrome), where can I find the "auto fill" application? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill/8195866f-cda8-4d79-b545-10668a65d223
  9. Unusual Email Address in Edge Auto-Fill

in Browsers and Email
    Unusual Email Address in Edge Auto-Fill: Whenever I click on an unwanted email in my email client 'Unsubscribe' and then click the email box on the site in Edge, the auto-fill shows an email other than mine. Doesn't happen on all email links to unsubscribe, but most. Is there a place in Edge were I can manage...
  10. Unusual Email Address in Edge Auto-Fill

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusual Email Address in Edge Auto-Fill: Whenever I click on an unwanted email in my email client 'Unsubscribe' and then click the email box on the site in Edge, the auto-fill shows an email other than mine. Doesn't happen on all email links to unsubscribe, but most. Is there a place in Edge were I can manage...