Windows 10: Auto Lock after 2 minutes without screensaver?

Discus and support Auto Lock after 2 minutes without screensaver? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Before I installed 10586, I had my computer auto lock Windows 10 10240 after a couple minutes without having the screensaver turn on, so it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Georgeilots, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Auto Lock after 2 minutes without screensaver?

Hello,
    Before I installed 10586, I had my computer auto lock Windows 10 10240 after a couple minutes without having the screensaver turn on, so it went to my custom lock screen wallpaper.
    I can't figure out how to make it happen again in Windows 10586.
    And also when I close the laptop lid, I want it to Lock when plugged in. No go to sleep or log off. Just lock.
    Can anyone please help me out?

:)

Georgeilots, Nov 14, 2015
  2. bila---01 Win User

Nokia 1110i

Ca someone tell me how to get my 1110i to auto lock after say 2 minutes of no activity.

bila---01, Nov 14, 2015
  3. E71: How to turn off security lock code?

Hi All,

The problem I have with the Auto lock is that although I set it to only lock after 120 minutes, it works for a while and then it reverts to "none" and locks after 2 minutes !! This drives me crazy as I have to enter the auto lock key every time I want to
    read sms, e-mail or make a call.

Software bug or is this related to the MFE (read some useless info about security certificates somewhere on Google).

Any ideas ??

Thanks

theunis---01, Nov 14, 2015
  4. Auto Lock after 2 minutes without screensaver?

Nevermind, found it in gpedit.msc Interactive Logon: Machine inactivity limit.

Georgeilots, Nov 14, 2015
Thema:

Auto Lock after 2 minutes without screensaver?

1. Auto Lock after 2 minutes without screensaver? - Similar Threads - Auto Lock minutes

2. Locked Computer and Screensaver

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked Computer and Screensaver: I accidentally locked the wrong computer, I locked my desktop. Also deleted it from MS 365 account. My desktop has a screensaver protected by a PIN. I can't get past the PIN because the computer is locked. I have rebooted several times, unplugged it twice. Is there a way to...
  3. Locked Computer and Screensaver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked Computer and Screensaver: I accidentally locked the wrong computer, I locked my desktop. Also deleted it from MS 365 account. My desktop has a screensaver protected by a PIN. I can't get past the PIN because the computer is locked. I have rebooted several times, unplugged it twice. Is there a way to...
  4. windows-10-pc-goes-to-lock-screen-after 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows-10-pc-goes-to-lock-screen-after 2 minutes: Windows 10 my pc goes to lock screen after 2 minutes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pc-goes-to-lock-screen-after-2-minutes/3a113781-cd60-4193-b3d7-90b743504c6a
  5. windows-10-pc-goes-to-lock-screen-after 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows-10-pc-goes-to-lock-screen-after 2 minutes: Windows 10 my pc goes to lock screen after 2 minutes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pc-goes-to-lock-screen-after-2-minutes/3a113781-cd60-4193-b3d7-90b743504c6a
  6. windows-10-pc-goes-to-lock-screen-after 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to enable auto-lock without a phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable auto-lock without a phone: So i want my laptop to be auto-lock without a phone Can you do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-auto-lock-without-a-phone/d078d866-f204-4d48-9bb7-869f2d3d8a7e
  8. screensaver comes on after a minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screensaver comes on after a minute: I have tried changing the screensaver in the settings panel but whatever I do it still comes on after a minute, which makes it difficult for me to read a recipe or a music score....
  9. Computer locks after 2 minutes -even while active

Computer locks after 2 minutes -even while active: Hi Everyone, I have a problem that is driving me nuts. I have a few windows 10 computers that just lock after 2 minutes even while using the computer.. Its not every computer on my domain just a few sporadic ones. I have a 2- 2016 domain controllers. I went through every...
  10. Windows 10 machines locking out after 2 minutes of inactivity

Windows 10 machines locking out after 2 minutes of inactivity: Hello, I've been working on in-place windows 10 upgrades on some machines, and only some users are reporting that they are experiencing lock outs after only 1-2 minutes of inactivity. On the previous windows version, windows 7, this has not been an issue. So far I've...