Windows 10: Auto login with microsoft passport for onedrive

Discus and support Auto login with microsoft passport for onedrive in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Good day everybody. Is it necessary to logon using my Microsoft passport to get onedrive worked ?. 1- if not what shall I do to have onedrive... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by mailaty, Nov 22, 2015.

1. mailaty Win User

Auto login with microsoft passport for onedrive

Good day everybody.

Is it necessary to logon using my Microsoft passport to get onedrive worked ?.

1- if not what shall I do to have onedrive worked and sync ?.
    2- if yes how to set pc to sign in automatically ?.

Thanks

:)

mailaty, Nov 22, 2015
  2. weltlaps Win User

Windows 10 Pro - User Account issue

Hi,

I have the same problem and bad feelings about this issue on win10.

I almost ended up installing new OS however I found a fix by disabling Microsoft Passport Container and set the Microsoft Passport service to automatic...Now my login screen is back to normal. No more unending circle with blue background during login.....

Hope this helps...

weltlaps, Nov 22, 2015
  3. weltlaps Win User
    Windows 10 Pro - User Account issue

Hi,

I have the same problem and bad feelings about this issue on win10.

I almost ended up installing new OS however I found a fix by disabling Microsoft Passport Container and set the Microsoft Passport service to automatic...Now my login screen is back to normal. No more unending circle with blue background during login.....

Hope this helps...

weltlaps, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

Auto login with microsoft passport for onedrive

1. Auto login with microsoft passport for onedrive - Similar Threads - Auto login microsoft

2. Auto login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto login: Atuo loginwin 11 does not auto login did 2days ago no problem, all updated about same time, have tried all the suggestions, netplwiz, regitedit mods the lot, double check pc name in domain, workgroup,as the only person on this pc was happy when it auto log on my laptop...
  3. Auto login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto login: Atuo loginwin 11 does not auto login did 2days ago no problem, all updated about same time, have tried all the suggestions, netplwiz, regitedit mods the lot, double check pc name in domain, workgroup,as the only person on this pc was happy when it auto log on my laptop...
  4. Cannot unlink onedrive! auto login on reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot unlink onedrive! auto login on reboot: I have always been a windows person but I have never been as unhappy with windows as I have been lately.This is my latest issue. I am going to give my laptop to my son but my onedrive will not unlink! It unlinks normally but on reboot it logs in and syncs all my folders. I...
  5. Auto Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Auto Login: As an administrator I have a password. My children's account don't. When they use the computer last and correctly shut down, on restart their account automatically restarts. So I have to wait for it to restart then log off then select myself and enter my password. How do...
  6. Microsoft Passport terminated unexpectedly + Login Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Passport terminated unexpectedly + Login Issues: Hello, Last night I noticed my computer didn't fully close and I couldn't get anything to come up to do it. PC was still running but there was a black screen, with nothing displayed. I thought oh well, I'll kill it for now, and boot it up tomorrow, see what's happened The...
  7. The Microsoft Passport terminated unexpectedtly + Login issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The Microsoft Passport terminated unexpectedtly + Login issues: Hello, Last night I noticed my computer didn't fully close and I couldn't get anything to come up to do it. PC was still running but there was a black screen, with nothing displayed. I thought oh well, I'll kill it for now, and boot it up tomorrow, see what's happened The...
  8. Stop Microsoft auto login to website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop Microsoft auto login to website: Hi. I went to a website using my Chrome browser. The website gave me the option to sign in using a button for google, a button for Microsoft, or email. In a hurry, I clicked the Microsoft button. I used my credentials and before I could do anything, my 8-year-old clicked...
  9. Microsoft Passport and Microsoft Passport for Work?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Passport and Microsoft Passport for Work?: I would like to use a feature called MS Passport or MS Passport for Work. I did some research on this feature and many articles say that you must sign up for a MS Account in order to do this. Can I create a MS Passport PIN just by using my local account instead by going...
  10. auto login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    auto login: Where are the settings for auto login ? I found the one for wake up from sleep and set it to no password required. 2180